Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I started playing this game about 4 days ago and I couldn't stop playing until I finished it well for where it ends for this version. I really like the story and there were some parts that caught me of guard but that was in a good way mostly and you could always roll it back so no biggy there. But what stood out the most for me were the graphics during animated scenes I would say close to 99% of the time everything looked Awsome and it had some sound effects liking moaning and such at the right times and I love it when things are timed right also like when someone smacks someone's ass there is sound for that I would like more sound for the sex scenes but All in it was really great. Plus I feel the dev has put a lot of effort into this game so I could understand why at times when I wanted to speed things up I couldn't and I got used to that and just sat back and enjoyed it. I will definitely support this one from next month. I can't wait for more. And one more thing It would be nice to have a quicker escape when closing the game as sometimes it's hard to close the game before ppl turn up unexpectedly as in IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: cuntaroone

Tassello

Nov 7, 2018
I can't open the mac version.
After decompressing I have a folder to which even if I add the extension ".app" doesn't start.
Anyone can help?
Thank you

Joxx

Jan 17, 2018
I've got 2 problem (bugs?) playing 0.4.1 lq (Mega-link from OP):

- not getting Sabrina's/Cherry's stats through the phone
- occurring expetion right before the end of date with Gina ("Ignore" let me continue and I hope there won't be following probs for next versions)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ieoIOawf78Guaf89

Jul 11, 2020
I can't open the mac version.
After decompressing I have a folder to which even if I add the extension ".app" doesn't start.
Anyone can help?
Thank you
If you did the step were you add the ".app" and you have the application. Open up your terminal and typ "chmod -R 775" then drag your application to your terminal and press enter. Wait a minute, it should work. If it doesn't work then open terminal again and type "open" and drag the application to your terminal and press enter. :)

Last edited:

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I've come across a few comments already on one consistent limitation, it seems: the issue with animation, stills and general gameplay mechanics. I would agree; it could definitely improve. At the same time, as a first-time player, I was surprised by how well the MC's relationships with Gina and Jessy have been written. Perhaps I've gained from not having had to wait to play through each update, but I'm loving this game so far. Jessy thinking that she only lusts for the MC, whilst calling him "Bear", is a great touch.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Hey there, I am stuck with Mrs. Cooper, it says she is not at home, I got 37,5%

Got the first 4 quests, the 5th is hidden. How can I unhide this one?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
With so many tags available, there should be one that means the MC has sex without the player consent as it would spare a lot of peoples time and probably make others dive into it instantly.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes