0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
how can you trigger the date with gina ?
You have to complete Ms. Cooper's quests first

is there any patch from 4 to 4.1 ?
i dont want to download the whole game again
There's a 8MB patch on Patreon :censored: (currently for higher tiers only, game will be release to lower tiers in a couple of days).

Reactions: chaf

rsrand

Aug 28, 2020
Is there a way to download the newest version and use my old saves? I have the 0.3.1 version and want to install this new onwe

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It would be extraordinarily useful to have some type of indicator that a movie is playing, an animation is looping, or that there are a set of stills coming up.

For example, when the MC wakes up at the beginning of this latest release, it wasn't clear that this was a series of stills, requiring a manual click to move to the next expression shown.

Elsewhere, Jennifer's first dance (to the music of "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy") at Ms. Cooper's place went from start to end and stopped on its own when finished. In contrast, her next ("hot") dance seems to just loop again and again, requiring a click to stop the animation and continue the scene.

There seems to be a fair amount of inconsistency with this type of thing throughout the game, most especially between animations and a series of stills. If there were always dialogue so a player would have to click / tap to advance anyway, it wouldn't be a big deal. But I can wait literally 10 seconds to realize I need to click again. Add this up between 5 or 6 minutes, and I've mostly wasted a full minute out of misunderstanding.

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
This update is somewhat disappointing, too much emphasis on graphic, and not enough on story, waited 10 months for this, not complaining, just a thought.

Reactions: EZ8lt

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
anybody know the console commands?
for girls and most of it just use x52 mod tho dont overkill from start increase lil by lil as you progress works fine that way

and to avoid the grind which are not included use console and variables

tonymoney =

tonyenergy =

day = (check in variables which is current number and then go - as in day of week you want)

dayTime = 0 morning , 123 - 4 midnight

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I'm not one to complain, but I honestly feel just a little bit let down by this update. Many parts of the game were unnecessarily animated in my opinion. These animations are causing the length between updates to be significantly longer than they could have been as opposed to how much shorter it would have been if the animations were only used when necessary. Basically, animating everything will of course make this game take longer to update. If the updates have this much space between them, with so little content(plot-wise), then I'm not sure how many of us will stick around in the long run. I'm all for being patient when it comes to updates, but the number of unnecessary animations made this game longer to get through as well as a bit tedious to play.

Game mechanics aside, Gina hasn't broken up with Scott yet. MC is still being forced to sleep around. Now I'm not saying that there has to be clean, vanilla romance in this story, but at least clarify that part. It's almost as if the MC forgot that Gina's in a relationship. It's almost as if Gina herself forgot that she's in a relationship. So what now? Is she cheating on her partner? I'm just wondering if there will ever be some clarity in that area. Is she or is she not with him? Is she single, in a relationship, or on a break? Also, will continuing the MC's relationships with other characters be mandatory to continue her story?

I'll be honest and say that while I have been patient when it came to the update, I have lost a significant amount of interest in this game(can't exactly call it a VN), and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Replaying it... a lot of things are different. Some for better and some for worse. The spark I had my first time playing this is not there anymore. The dialogue, probably due to the translation, sounded much too cliché and/or cheesy in my opinion. The conversations between MC and Gina showed that there was some effort put there, but it was a bit too cliche/cheesy in the end. This along with the game mechanics are my only problems with this game... along with the bugs that frequently come along with the animations lol.

This game overall is ok. It's better than a lot of other sandbox-styled adult games on this site, but that's not really a high bar to reach when you can only count the good ones on one hand. I'm no longer a patreon supporter, but I still have some hope for this game. Good luck with future updates!

Last edited:

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I'm playing 4.1 and am about 54% through the quests. However, after the first few texts, Cassie seems to have disappeared from my game and the photo studio has disappeared from the map. Has this happened to anyone else?

Otherwise I love the game and am enjoying playing through it again.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Finished all quests today (version 0.4.1). Had saves from previous version.

Just noticed that never rolled back during game but after dating with Gina, before the game ends having common error, mentioned a lot of times in forum. This happened at first time. Then I used my clear save (it was totaly pure at previous) and played once again. I have skipped most scenes and this time did not get this error. It only happens when you click to continue, or press enter, spacebar etc.

This happened to anyone? Is it safe to continue with this save? As I know this kind of errors creates further errors.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes