Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
You are right, LQ means Low Quality. Not sure why only the LQ version is on here. On Patreon there's also the HQ version which is almost 8.5GB.
[/CITA]

do you know if there will be a new version? has not updated patreon and discord a lot ...

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
click the I button on the left side it means information ... look at top of the screen ... click a girl .. now green missions mean you did them .. yellow means there available ... grey means not unlocked yet .... so back to the yellow missions ... you see the small question mark at the end of that mission description click it for the main hints

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Yes i'm past that part. Its the one down a a few from there the one i need.
I don't understand. You've quoted this post about that quest, but you're saying you've already completed it?
Could you maybe post a screenshot of your quests screen which shows where you're stuck?

Yassin67

Nov 9, 2019
Hello guys. I installed the v0.3 android version but it doesnt work. The mega link doesn't seem to work either. Did the creator block it somehow or where can i find an update?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
the incest patch is for 0.3.1 but does it still work with 0.4.1?
Yes, it works on 0.4.x
Hello guys. I installed the v0.3 android version but it doesnt work. The mega link doesn't seem to work either. Did the creator block it somehow or where can i find an update?
The creator did not block it, it's just a very old link I guess.
The latest version could of course be found on Patreon.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes