Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Oh wow!
I forgot about this game, although I don't think its been that long has it?
Well looking forward to it, this is a great game.
Thanks Dev!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
FYI, mgomez0077, there's a small bug I'm seeing. Prior to this release, I'd finished all Katia content. I go to visit her, and it's suggested that I buy the sports magazine. Thereafter, each time I visit her I can progress, but the Quest log always says "There are no more missions in this version" although I'm also told (after each Katia visit), "A new mission has been unlocked" (with Katia's face beside it).
Um, really weird, can you send me your end of v0.2.2 save file so I can check it out?
Thank you.

I never tried this game, does it need walkthrough to play and is it too much grinding?
There are scenes that can be a little repetitive if you don't know how to evolve... for the majority of girls a help system (missions) was implemented, but has not yet been incorporated for Gina or Jessy... so I recommend, if you are going to start playing from the beginning, that you follow these guidelines:

To see "great" scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185
For the content of the new v0.2.3b, check the changelog: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-117#post-2744101

Good game, but really lack of content since from first release...
Really? :unsure:

First release: About 800 images, no animations

Current release: About 3257 images, 145 animations, music, sound effects

Goodie gumdrop... can't wait to play.. First work then play..
First things first, lol

When you can finally play... have fun! ;)

Well .. Get this update and GO GONG HOE ON THE TRIM SLIM MUSCLE MACHINE
HEALTH NUT => she is the bombshell of this update! Jog ON!
Shit! I urgently need a dictionary "Canto Forte > Spanish, Spanish > Canto Forte" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

id like one too my old saves dont work
When I was working on this update, before releasing it, I downloaded several save files uploaded to this forum (3 or 4) to test their compatibility; they all worked well.

If the save file you use is from a compressed version you may have problems, I already checked that in the previous update.

What error do you get?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Any know how i can do with this "bug" when i ctrl and then normal skipping icon away after leave ctrl.
but this just stuck in and skipping icon stay there all time but not with fast text..hmpf ?
Click on pics..
View attachment 487557
To hide "Jumping" text, type this in console: hide screen skip_indicator

Hello,
I have just downloaded version 0.2.3b and I have an error message from the launch, see the attached text file
You seem to be missing a particular font... it's not one I added to the game, so Ren'py should use it by default...
Try installing that font on your computer:

incest patch doesnt seem to work at all !
I opened the patch.rpy and there is no line of text/ code at all in it ???
I dont think it is supposed to be like this...
This version comes with a " bigger " patch than just the "patch.rpy" file:

anyone have a full walkthrough, not just the update and not just hints to sneaking
Check this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-3b-porcus.16290/page-122#post-2766369

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for adding SPOILER :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like Jessy, there are two scenes, small but hot... Have you seen them yet?

In the corrections of v0.2.3b I fixed two replays that weren't shown even if you had played them; maybe there are problems with some others, that's what happens when I add that feature in the middle of the creation of the game :p
If you upload a screenshot I can tell you what replay is, and also check if I have to fix something in the code, thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Great game with fantastic girls, it definitely deserves much more patrons/support! (y)
(I hate this limit of only two fan-sigs in signature, this definitely is in my top-3 (underestimated) games atm)
Megan easily could become one of my fav milfs around here with just right future game progression:p:love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Gina is my best girl so I think I’ll wait the next update.
I'm working hard to create a good follow-up story for her... she deserves it and it's certainly the great absentee of this version, I'm really sorry, I didn't want to have to do her scenes in a hurry, but at the same time I had to publish the new version as soon as possible (the work with Megan and Katia had delayed it a lot), so I opted not to include the follow-up to Gina... but don't worry, if you like her (who doesn't? :love: hehe), the next version will be good for you ;)
(And I promise it won't take long to publish it, lol)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Great game with fantastic girls, it definitely deserves much more patrons/support! (y)
I second the motion :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(I hate this limit of only two fan-sigs in signature, this definitely is in my top-3 (underestimated) games atm)
Megan easily could become one of my fav milfs around here with just right future game progression:p:love:
Thanks a lot!

I'm sure Megan and Becky will appear more often from now on and will have more protagonism... and.... the older sister has yet to show up, hehe :devilish:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm working hard to create a good follow-up story for her... she deserves it and it's certainly the great absentee of this version, I'm really sorry, I didn't want to have to do her scenes in a hurry, but at the same time I had to publish the new version as soon as possible (the work with Megan and Katia had delayed it a lot), so I opted not to include the follow-up to Gina... but don't worry, if you like her (who doesn't? :love: hehe), the next version will be good for you ;)
(And I promise it won't take long to publish it, lol)
Thanks I’m looking forward to it.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes