kiko_19

Feb 6, 2020
the game is the best ... but it is true that the updates take too long and that is a drag ... anyway great job all my support to continue growing

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Why are most of the merchandise not available in the store, even the laptop and the camera?
Because there's no use for them in the game (yet). They will unlock when necessary

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
My question is why offer choices if they're not really choices? Apparently the MC can't keep it in his pants, and we're going to blame it on him being a "country boy". Even when confronted with a cheating boyfriend of your childhood best friend and her skank or a friend, you can't select any other choice but to drop trough and hop in the hot tub with the slut and let her give you a handjob and more, she openly admits she's fucking Scott for the sex AND his money. Can we say Whore? And yet when she makes a deal to drop Scott if he'll replace him for sex, they ONLY option is Deal. Fuck that. Once more, choices that are NOT in fact choices.

Reactions: cib64

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Yes, it works on 0.4.x

The creator did not block it, it's just a very old link I guess.
The latest version could of course be found on Patreon.
The link is dead (from the front page), and even the Lewd Patcher link is offline. You can access the page thanks to Cloudflare's Always Online feature. Unfortunately, Big City's Pleasures isn't listed under games with a Lewd Patcher on that page. Is there some other link to the Patch somewhere? I tried using the search feature on this forum, and I couldn't find anything.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 812185

Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college. Luckily...his childhood friend, Gina, allows him to take a room in the apartment she shares with her close friend, Jessy.
And with this situation, he begins his adventures... reconnecting with his friend and a few other girls from the city.
Soon, he will find himself in unusual situations that will develop his sexuality in many ways... but not everything is what it seems in the city, and Tony will be entangled in more than a mystery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-25
Release Date: 2021-07-20
Developer: Porcus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

v0.3: Old saves don't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA -
Mac(v0.4): - MEGA - -
Android (0.3): MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Official Guides - - Fan-Sig - Italian Translation - Cheat Mod

cuntaroone thanks for the link
*This unofficial compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 136563 View attachment 136565 View attachment 136569 View attachment 136571 View attachment 136574 View attachment 136576 View attachment 136577 View attachment 136578 View attachment 136579 View attachment 136580 View attachment 136581 View attachment 136584 View attachment 136585
Compressed mega link not working

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Big City's Pleasures [v0.4] [Porcus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 8.43 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 2.13 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 8.45 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 2.11 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Compressed mega link says file not avalible

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I modified rpatool to extract PEA-1.0 (Porcus Entertainment Archives) files (didn't bother with recreating them because the game should still be able to read normal rpa files, so it's only useful to extract the pea files, not create new ones...)

Just run it like this in the command line:
<path-to-python>\python rpatool -x -o <output-directory> archivea.pea

Have fun. :)
Hello. Would you mind if I took a look and added your work for unpacking .pea archives into the UnRen tool, which I'm trying to keep up-to-date right now? :)

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Anyone able to post the Patreon update posts?
As it has been taking the Dev a long time for each version I tend to lower my tier while we are waiting, and the last news on Patreon for my tier was the info on Cassie's apartment, which I posted back on 11th October.

The next 4 posts were all in the £8 ($10 ?) tier, and the most recent 3 posts are all in the £15.50 ($20 ?) tier, so I have not seen any of them. The basic tier of support is supposed to bring you game news, but it feels as if the Dev has forgotten this as there has been no news to that tier. I guess that we could check the Discord, but I have not had any time to do that recently.

Is there a member on the forum with a higher tier ($10 or $20) that can share the updates?

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes