vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
Probably already answered, but incest patch is recognized as a trojan by Windows Defender? Might wanna look into that.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is it possible to have a save that's either at the end of 2.2 or at the end of 2.1 pretty please ? My save file is pretty bugged and I couldn't manage to activate any event of 2.3 last time I downloaded this (when 2.3 came out).

Thanks.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no clothing store on map so how to buy sport dress? your phone does not have internet and the store does not sell it

light03

Feb 26, 2018
its so hard to use seach? I also had problems with this sport dress, but I just use the search on the topic and immediately found the answer.
Although, I agree that this is a bit unintuitive. I saw Tony mention "need to ask Jess", but the fact that this is possible only in one place does not quite decently I believe. still, its not difficult to figure it out though

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I would appreciate it if someone could attach their save file from v0.2.3; that way I can make some checks to improve the next v0.2.4b.

REQUIREMENT: It has to be a save of the official version (not of compressed or modified versions), and that you don't think there are any bugs (You were able to play properly, without any problems)

Thank you very much! ;)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That scene, which is currently part of the main plot, will not be optional... but I will add the option to avoid the mini-game or reduce the duration of the scene, and from there...

[SPOLIER]
Well, if you play the new version, in the last scene with Ms Cooper, you can see that some things are going to change :devilish:
[/SPOILER]
I see then. I guess I'm utterly done with this garbage fire then as you've decided to go back on a previous statement. The only way I'd want things to change in the MCs relationship with Cooper is if we could report and get that rapist arrested and burn her professional and personal life to the ground. You're playing with fire glorifying rape when you are on Patreon.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Love this game and so excited to play this update, but I have few questions before I do:
  1. Is it pretty buggy and if so, should I wait for a 0.2.4b bug fix version?
  2. If it's not buggy, is it better to start off on a new save?
  3. Is there a complete game guide that includes the current update?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is this update only about gina and jessy with a cameo of sandra? also do you do jessys tasks before gina because gina is m.i.a. almost the whole time

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes