CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just finished the last version ; very good new content with animations galore.
But while the driving questions are fortunately still here
Who hired Addison ? What the fuck was that pink stone ? I find myself with plenty of other questions :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So many questions.... hope next update brings some answers.
Aside from that, awesome game ; still one of my favourites

• Love
Reactions: Koulo077 and 0x52

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
time for payback ? ..that (mind)raping bitch :ROFLMAO:

im still not get if that hypno-session was to just test her machine for w/e reason
or actually get the mc hypnotised to use him for her shady stuff :unsure: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
time for payback ? ..that (mind)raping bitch :ROFLMAO:

im still not get if that hypno-session was to just test her machine for w/e reason
or actually get the mc hypnotised to use him for her shady stuff :unsure: :rolleyes:
I think you're getting Ms. Cooper and Cassie mixed up. Cassie is the photographer :)

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I think you're getting Ms. Cooper and Cassie mixed up. Cassie is the photographer :)
oh well
i should have point out that i mean the next update at all with "time for payback" ;)
sometimes im lazy and just think instead of writing my thoughts ..
sry for the confusion

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Been ages I didn't comment here. Well, I unfollowed this thread due to the long delays between update. Came again out of curiosity to see if there's any good progress and wanted to ask : why doesn't unren doesn't work anymore ?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Been ages I didn't comment here. Well, I unfollowed this thread due to the long delays between update. Came again out of curiosity to see if there's any good progress and wanted to ask : why doesn't unren doesn't work anymore ?
different file extension

just use "depack12" and use unren after
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...sole-developer-menu-enabler.3083/post-6462248

or look here
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-4-1-porcus.16290/post-6239885

Reactions: Kakato

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
anyone else thinks cooper was the one at the mc´s birthday fucking him?

she said "i personally choose him" at the phone with the mysterious person

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
:sleep: ..... :unsure: .... :rolleyes:

any update news?
The Dev seems to be releasing preview scenes to his higher tier supporters, but updates to this in lower tiers are rare.

Yesterday he teased us all with the below, which suggests that the purple glowing rock that lead to his night of passion with Gina might still play a part, but why it is needed now is not clear. He comments about the 'new version' without giving any hint on progress.

I quite like this game, but the lack of news is really frustrating, so I will be staying in the lowest support tier for now.

It's back!...

OMG! What does this mean? What will happen? :-o

You can see it in the new version ;-)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The Dev seems to be releasing preview scenes to his higher tier supporters, but updates to this in lower tiers are rare.

Yesterday he teased us all with the below, which suggests that the purple glowing rock that lead to his night of passion with Gina might still play a part, but why it is needed now is not clear. He comments about the 'new version' without giving any hint on progress.

I quite like this game, but the lack of news is really frustrating, so I will be staying in the lowest support tier for now.

It's back!...

OMG! What does this mean? What will happen? :-o

You can see it in the new version ;-)
Well one possible good thing is that people normally start to ramp up the hype when they themselves start to see the finishing line. So might mean Mr Gomez is hoping he is getting close himself to finishing content for next update. Unfortunately things can always happen and does not mean tomorrow. :)

Reactions: Dalish
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes