John David

Jun 21, 2017
I understand your point, I really do. But understand also mine as a creator. I along with two other people have invested a lot of time, a lot of work and sleepless hours, to be able to bring this new version forward.
We know that piracy is inevitable, just ask to have a little patience and "mercy" with us and wait a reasonable time if you have to leak it, so we can make some money that will be used to pay for things needed for the game.
We are not going to get rich with this, lol, but the more support there is the better for the project, that's for sure. So if you can't or don't want to access now to the "Early Access" version, you can wait until the 29th when it will be released for "Contributors" tiers or higher, so you can support the game you are so eager to play :p;)
Hello Porcus,
Is there a means to support outside of Patreon? I prefer to use a prepaid card and was able to support once, but since then Patreon put block on using prepaid cards.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
this total concept is great, wishing the best for devs
Thanks a lot!
Glad you enjoyed the game :)

Hello Porcus,
Is there a means to support outside of Patreon? I prefer to use a prepaid card and was able to support once, but since then Patreon put block on using prepaid cards.
Hi John,
Thanks a lot for your interest in supporting the project :D

I signed up in SubscribeStar a long time ago but I didn't use that account, mostly for not having to duplicate content there and in Patreon, besides that I didn't find the interface so intuitive, so it's an account I don't use, but I can check if they have improved in this time and try to activate it, although I have to check what payment systems are there.
In my F95 profile I also have a link to BuyMeaCoffee, but it hasn't been used for a long time.
Sorry, it's due to lack of time so I focused on Patreon.

If you are interested in making a contribution the best thing to do is to enter our Discord server, there you will find me and we can talk about it, thank you very much! :giggle:
I leave you here the link:

I enjoyed it. $5 well spent!

Although in my run no new Gina scenes
Thanks so much for supporting the project! :love:
Glad you enjoyed the game ;)

Yes, there are Gina scenes, though maybe not the ones you expected, lol.... But I hope you understand that the characters should evolve in their main plot, not just in the sexual part :p

Reactions: Aramir

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
can anybody tell me wtf the incest patch is a .pe < never seen this ending before
.pe stands for .PorcusEntertainment. You just drop the file in the game folder.
Note: This patch only works for v0.5.2 and up

Is there anything with the redhead? [can't remember name, haven't played in years].
Jessy. Yes, there are multiple new scenes with her in v0.5

Reactions: MangoTree

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Yes, there are Gina scenes, though maybe not the ones you expected, lol.... But I hope you understand that the characters should evolve in their main plot, not just in the sexual part :p
Oh of course, that's understandable. The other scenes were great especially Jessy's!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Oh of course, that's understandable. The other scenes were great especially Jessy's!
Spoiler Alert!
Yeah, the previous version was very focused on Gina and her hike, so I thought it would be nice to focus on Jessy and how she would have spent that day without them.... She certainly had a good time! LOL :ROFLMAO:
Also, not having Gina in the apartment gives some possibilities :devilish:
But don't worry, Gina will come back! :love:

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I no longer do business with Patreon. From the number of SubscribeStar subscribers many developers have supportors in addition to their Patreon accounts, so I'm clearly not the only one.

They closed my Patreon account & were too busy to give me a reason (I’m guessing they were doing another of their haphazard purges for reasons only known to them). There have been numerous times when I have gone to a developers Patreon web page and found it closed or under review.

I see from a post above you considered SubscribeStar. Maybe you should reconsider. I've noticed that several developers have 2 editions of their game because of Patreon's restrictions or fear of a violation when Patreon goes on one its rampages.

Reactions: Debosno

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
What subscription model do they have? 30 days starting from day of sub [its the new patreon thing right?], or by month? thx.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
What subscription model do they have? 30 days starting from day of sub [its the new patreon thing right?], or by month? thx.
"By month". But I will be switching to the new system soon (1-2 days) :D, I didn't know about it until just a few days ago.
It's a very interesting solution to a common problem, as many people would sign up at the end of the month and then get charged again, and I felt bad about it :cry:

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
"By month". But I will be switching to the new system soon (1-2 days) :D, I didn't know about it until just a few days ago.
It's a very interesting solution to a common problem, as many people would sign up at the end of the month and then get charged again, and I felt bad about it :cry:
Thanks for the reply, I'll sub in a day then.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes