MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a significant difference between high quality and low quality versions? I've missed 2 years [or more] of updates, are there significant changes or revisions made to earlier scenes?

Will probably only be able to play it this weekend, downloaded the 11gb version, was just wondering how huge the difference will be from the 2gb version.

Ps: cannot get access to "Wallpaper of the Month" - March 2022 - Ms Cooper, "Chick of the Month" - Cassie - March 2022 and "Wallpaper of the Month" - February 2021 - Ms Cooper links [maybe more of the older ones, didnt check past that]. Think the links are down. Porcus Dev

You should consider mentioning that you've also released a bunch of renpy short games relating to this one [4 i think], potential patrons would be interested in that. Was surprised when I saw them.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Is there a significant difference between high quality and low quality versions? I've missed 2 years [or more] of updates, are there significant changes or revisions made to earlier scenes?
The low quality version has the same content, but at a lower quality :)
There are no significant changes to earlier scenes.

You should consider mentioning that you've also released a bunch of renpy short games relating to this one [4 i think], potential patrons would be interested in that. Was surprised when I saw them.
The published "mini renpy's" are previews that are now in the latest release.

Reactions: MangoTree

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Will probably only be able to play it this weekend, downloaded the 11gb version, was just wondering how huge the difference will be from the 2gb version.

Ps: cannot get access to "Wallpaper of the Month" - March 2022 - Ms Cooper, "Chick of the Month" - Cassie - March 2022 and "Wallpaper of the Month" - February 2021 - Ms Cooper links [maybe more of the older ones, didnt check past that]. Think the links are down. Porcus Dev

The LQ versions basically have the same quality as the Android version.
For Android it's impossible to publish an 11GB version, lmao, so we took advantage of the fact that we had to make a reduced quality version for Android, to create also a reduced compilation for PC/MAC, thought for those who have a slow internet.

The best is to download the HQ versions on PC/MAC. On Android you may not notice the reduction in quality as the screen is smaller, but if you play the LQ versions on big screen, you may notice it, at least when it comes to the animations, it's noticeable.

As for the Specials you mention that you cannot download. The Specials are rewards that are offered every month, so when a new one is published, the download of the previous one is disabled. This is because it would be unfair if someone only subscribes for one month and can download all the Specials, I hope you understand.

Anyway, I'm generous, drop by Discord and we'll talk ;)
BTW, note also that in the game itself there are the Specials! In the "Extras" menu :D

Reactions: MangoTree

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
The LQ versions basically have the same quality as the Android version.
For Android it's impossible to publish an 11GB version, lmao, so we took advantage of the fact that we had to make a reduced quality version for Android, to create also a reduced compilation for PC/MAC, thought for those who have a slow internet.

The best is to download the HQ versions on PC/MAC. On Android you may not notice the reduction in quality as the screen is smaller, but if you play the LQ versions on big screen, you may notice it, at least when it comes to the animations, it's noticeable.

As for the Specials you mention that you cannot download. The Specials are rewards that are offered every month, so when a new one is published, the download of the previous one is disabled. This is because it would be unfair if someone only subscribes for one month and can download all the Specials, I hope you understand.

Anyway, I'm generous, drop by Discord and we'll talk ;)
BTW, note also that in the game itself there are the Specials! In the "Extras" menu :D
Yeah that's completely understandable, thanks for the reply and offer of generosity 2, unfortunately I don't use discord haha. Its fine though, I'll look forward to playing the game this weekend :), will be sure to check out the extras!.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do i change font in this game? The font is so trash and hard to read
The programmer has done a great job in this regard, as the tastes of each player may vary.
So he created a system, "Color Picker", that allows you to choose the color of the font as well as the background color of the box, so you can set it to your liking ;)

You will find it in the lower right corner.

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
hello everyone a question is the new version already out because here so many people write what but I have not yet found a link and nothing for it :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hello everyone a question is the new version already out because here so many people write what but I have not yet found a link and nothing for it :(

No if it was, it would be on the very first page with all the links.

v0.5.2 if I remember, I think I seen later this weekend or next week...it's out on dev's pages just not here.

Amina11111

May 28, 2017
Originaly new version was out on 19th of october. If you want to get this version for free you must wait until it became free for all. Otherwise you can go to devs patreon page and buy it. I just dont know the terms of suporter classes can play the game before it becomes free. :)

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
When will the new version be free to play?
Since we are going to change the way we work in order to provide more frequent updates, we are considering a shorter time to release the version to the public, although I cannot specify times at the moment as it's something we are finishing deliberating.
As for the new version, v0.5.2, it would be unfair to release it to the public right now as there are patrons who have been waiting for it for a long time. Although what we did do was to release the previous version, v0.4.2, for free.

To summarize, there is currently a 15-day window between the "Early Access" release and the general release for patrons. We are assessing what period would be appropriate between this release for patrons and a release for the public, but it's something that will be implemented later.

BTW, I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who have held back from leaking the game, it's really something that has been noticed a lot and has done good to the project, so it's a win-win for all of us, developers and players :giggle:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good news!!! As I type this the renders are being chiselled in stone.
The cave painters are due tomorrow.
you can freely crawl back to your box now...we shall call you when devs need their balls lickedcleaned again.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Any new content with Alexia in 0.5? (I am thinking about becoming a Patreon :unsure:)
Unfortunately we were not able to create the scenes that we had planned to include at the beginning for Alexia and Sabrina in the last version; we even had already created all the interaction scheme and dialogues, as well as the new scenario in their apartment... But there was a lot of content of other characters that we had to finish, if we had included Alexia the release of the new version could have been delayed for 2 months or more (remember that Alexia and Sabrina have 3 paths, so there are 3 variants to produce).

From now on there will be polls on Patreon for patrons to choose the scenes to produce for the next version, and Alexia & Sabrina will be in that poll, along with others. So from now on it will be the patrons who decide (within some scenes given by us in order to keep the game balanced in its progress).

KaitoKH

Aug 28, 2019
Unfortunately we were not able to create the scenes that we had planned to include at the beginning for Alexia and Sabrina in the last version; we even had already created all the interaction scheme and dialogues, as well as the new scenario in their apartment... But there was a lot of content of other characters that we had to finish, if we had included Alexia the release of the new version could have been delayed for 2 months or more (remember that Alexia and Sabrina have 3 paths, so there are 3 variants to produce).

From now on there will be polls on Patreon for patrons to choose the scenes to produce for the next version, and Alexia & Sabrina will be in that poll, along with others. So from now on it will be the patrons who decide (within some scenes given by us in order to keep the game balanced in its progress).
Allright! Thanks for answering so quickly :D

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes