Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Which characters are the focus of the new update?
Spoiler Alert!

Continues when Gina and Tony return from the hike in the mountains.
There's main plot for Gina.
There are great scenes with Jessy, Cassie and Meg.
There's also a scene with Charlene, and another with Becky.
There's a scene with The Rebels, and another with a mystery woman in the coffee shop.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
When is this game free?
Sadly when a "Contributor" is merciful to the poor and decides to share it here since the developer explained that for his part (and it is understandable) he prefers to sell it on his patreon
There may be a misunderstanding with this, but it's understandable that you may think so.
The truth is that I have never thought of it as a "pay game", to be a patron is to contribute to the project, without that we wouldn't be able to go ahead because of the expenses involved. What happens is that those patrons who support the project must have a reward for doing it too, so some tiers are given access to the "Early Access" version 15 days before the "normal" release, and other tiers are given access to the latest version of the game... BUT, there's always a free version for all! It has been like that since the beginning, what has happened is that there has been a time without a free version, because in the v0.3 that we published there were many changes in the programming, and the save files of previous versions were not compatible, so it didn't make sense to have in Patreon a free version, the v0.2.x, knowing that those who played with it, couldn't use their save files to continue with newer versions. Now that v0.5.x has been released, the penultimate version, v0.4.x, has been made freely available to everyone, so there is a free version of the game.
The other problem is that currently it took a long time to release a new version, so between the latest version and the penultimate version there can be a lot of time and content difference. That is what we're going to try to improve now with more frequent updates, so, in some time, the difference between the reward version for the patrons (paid version if you want to call it that way) and the free version for everyone, will be very little.
Currently we still can't release v0.5.x free for everyone because there are patrons who have waited a long time to enjoy it, and it's the reward they deserve, but like others, it will be free in the near future.

No one is forcing you to become a patron to play the game, there's a free version. Being a patron doesn't only help the project in an essential way, but it also provides you with certain rewards, such as voting in polls, access to special renders and, also, access to the latest version of the game.

Understandably, there are also contributors who their money, prefer to spend on full games.

Stop calling yourselves poor people!

And stop believing the "false prophets."

You are not forced to take up a collection to buy them an rtx4090.
No, please make you patons that I have to pay for my second Ferrari and my second residence in Malibu, lmao :LOL:

Seriously speaking, for the creators these are tools!
3D rendering programs are high in power demands on computers, and if we want to be able to work smoothly, with acceptable rendering times, and with scenes with large scenarios or many characters, we need high power, and, obviously, the contributions on Patreon help to do so, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to upgrade my computer. And it's a normal thing to do, isn't it? Contributions to the project are used to buy things that help to improve it :)

I will be transparent about this because there is nothing to hide....
I started with the equipment I had at the time, an i5-5400, 8GB of RAM, and a GTX 1060 6GB. I was able to create the images needed for, if I remember correctly, the first 2 versions. They were renders containing 2 or maximum 3 characters, with normal scenarios, and no animations. And although I could do it, the render times in some scenes in particular (depending on light, textures, etc) were huge, taking in some images between 7-11 hours, for ONE image! :eek:

After a while, not with Patreon's money because I was in my beginnings and it wasn't enough, but with my own money, I decided to upgrade my computer, I added +8GB of RAM (16GB in total) because in some scenes Daz crashed giving an error (the minimum recommended to work with Daz is 16GB, IMO), and I also bought a GTX 1080Ti with 11GB (also having the 1060 as secondary), which was a huge change because with 11GB I could work in bigger scenes and/or with more characters, and it was much faster than the 1060. .. so after a short time, I added a second 1080Ti (replacing the secondary 1060); and at that moment, with 2x1080Ti, I could start creating animations because the render times were more acceptable (still, with that power, some animations could take 1 or 2 days to complete... and we are talking about short animations, between 30-60 frames, lol).

Subsequently I made some "minor" improvements, like switching to an i5-8400 and having 32GB of RAM... I thought Daz would be happy with those 32GB of RAM, but it eats everything in its path, so in some really big scenes, it even had problems, d'oh! :oops:

I spent quite a bit of time with that setup and the 2x1080Ti, I was comfortable and could work well. Patreon was growing and I was getting more money for the project. I could have stayed like that and kept the money for myself, but I'm always looking to improve and provide better content, so I decided to make a big investment and build myself a "monster".
So, I changed the equipment completely, buying a Ryzen 9 5950x, with 64GB of RAM (expandable to 128GB, which I will probably end up doing), with more storage capacity, with 1200w PSU, and with 2x3090Ti with its 24GB! o_O
I'm really happy with the current setup! And it has allowed me to create scenes with big scenarios (huge), or with many characters (I think the maximum I've used are 8-9, but according to calculations I could with up to 14-16 characters), and it has also allowed me to render images at the speed of light, sometimes it takes me less than 1 minute to render an image (depends on light, number of characters, and other things, but in no case exceeds 1h.), and finally it has also allowed me to create long animations, several hundreds of frames :giggle:

So... Do you really think I spent >$5,000 on the last equipment upgrade for my own benefit? :rolleyes:..... NO ! It was for the game! :)... How can it benefit me to have such a beast for a normal use of a PC, if not for the creation of the game?.... With my initial setup I could already play the strategy games I like, or use my Oculus (BTW, both things I don't do since more than 3 years because the free time I dedicate to the game creation).

This is only in terms of hardware requirements on my part to be able to create the images/animations contained in the game.
Now add as many other things as... The electricity consumed by the GPUs (yep, it's not cheap!), the asets and extra programs needed for the game, the payment of online services like GDrive, MEGA (to upload the game and its extras), the online professional translator (I need it, lol), pages to have access to songs/sounds/images that I can use in the game without infringing copyrights, payment to the collaborators (my friends!) without whom the game wouldn't be possible, and also, of course, the taxes to pay derived from any economic activity.
All this without counting my hours invested in the game, because if I have to count what I have left after the costs and investments, the price/hour is ridiculous, so "getting rich" is not the reason for making the game... It's because I like it! It's because I love it! :giggle:
If at some point we can make more money, obviously, it will be welcome, because both my collaborators and I think we deserve it because there's a lot of work behind this game, as in many others.

Please, keep this in mind before you start talking nonsense :FacePalm:
Patreon and supporters are necessary, without them there's no game.

That said, of course, we are not forcing anyone to become a patron, there are plenty of games of this type so (friendly) competition is served, whether we succeed or not will depend on how well we do our job.
We, for our part, will keep trying to improve now and in the future! :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is the only "acceptable justification."

The rest is just a bunch of nonsense.
Do you really say this after spouting your speech? LMAO :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If you "liked" making games just because you "like" doing it, you wouldn't chase people around and waste time responding to me and others, but would focus on the game, take your time, IN SILENCE, and finish it.
Not that I have a lot of time, but luckily I'm free, and I can still afford to take time for other things, like answering messages :cool:

Personally, I am sick and tired of people like yours who justify the improbable in order to keep "working" on the backs of others.

Your mentality is old, dishonest, and harmful to those who actually earn money through everyday hard work and in real life.
Sure, because I get my money from the sky, not that I have to work hard like others, of course.
Really, you better not talk about what you don't know.... Do you really think I don't work hard just because I had the time to answer some messages? LOL
I'll just tell you that for a long time now I've only been sleeping about 5 hours a night.
And also that the days just before launching the latest version I spent, for 4 days, about 14 hours in front of the screen each of those days (BTW, the same effort was made by my friends (collaborators), so say what you want about me, but rest assured that they are good persons).

Do you seriously think that manipulating entire discussions by making people believe how "good" and "nice" you are as developers to "collaborators" makes you feel better?
I don't think I've manipulated anything, just been honest. And yes, I believe that both my collaborators and I are good people, we do no wrong and whenever we can we try to help when necessary. We always answer or help when it comes to questions or problems about the game, whether it's patron or not the one who is asking.

Do you really think people are that stupid?
Of course not... although reading some things I sometimes have doubts :LOL:

Get a serious job, in real life.
Luckily I have it, and I'm not short of work :)

And stop whining like children about every note about your "hobbies."

"Hobbies" for which you charge others.
That makes no sense, there is a free version of the game.... Are you complaining about something free? :rolleyes:
Those who contribute (pay) on Patreon, fortunately are people different from you, they are people who understand that behind this project there's a lot of work, effort and hours, and if they like what they see, they are happy to support to keep doing it and to make it better. That's why they deserve all my gratitude, and the reward of being able to play the latest version before others, I think that is understandable.

...waste time responding to me...
But you have convinced me of only one thing, and it's this sentence of yours, in this I'm going to take your advice, I won't answer you anymore and waste my time on you, but I will continue to answer and help others, because I'm free to do so :)
Best regards.

Alesucho

Aug 14, 2018
Let's see... let's make something clear, this is a page where tons of games made by "x" person are uploaded who surely sold it or I don't know, that is, it is a site where games for adults are uploaded in a pirate way, we agree in that? ok... this is a discussion forum where we can freely say what is expressed to us, I asked my partner WHAT? because I did not understand your message from the rtx4090 hahahaha, in my case I am calm, honestly I did not understand anything that I missed, apparently from what I read PORCUS was offended by something here written by the colleague but I repeat .... "this it's a discussion forum "we can't express ourselves, we can't refuse to not want to access your patreon (in my case and I apologize to porcus, I'm from Argentina and operating with foreign currency implies an additional tax, that's why I don't I agree and I am a regular resident of these sites) I do not underestimate your work because I love it and again I apologize for not being able to support you but I hope you do not continue to make us feel sorry for what we write here because otherwise "someone" will access your patreon and upload your own right here game, then the business will drop, I think that PORCUS should calm down more than anything and let us answer, in an intelligent way that he sees what we write but from there to answer us, mmmmm I don't think so. If we all love his work and until now I know that this hero exists... do not try to provoke him because if he would upload the game and I already said. It is my humble opinion with the deepest respect that he deserves as well as his towards us.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Let's see... let's make something clear, this is a page where tons of games made by "x" person are uploaded who surely sold it or I don't know, that is, it is a site where games for adults are uploaded in a pirate way, we agree in that? ok... this is a discussion forum where we can freely say what is expressed to us, I asked my partner WHAT? because I did not understand your message from the rtx4090 hahahaha, in my case I am calm, honestly I did not understand anything that I missed, apparently from what I read PORCUS was offended by something here written by the colleague but I repeat .... "this it's a discussion forum "we can't express ourselves, we can't refuse to not want to access your patreon (in my case and I apologize to porcus, I'm from Argentina and operating with foreign currency implies an additional tax, that's why I don't I agree and I am a regular resident of these sites) I do not underestimate your work because I love it and again I apologize for not being able to support you but I hope you do not continue to make us feel sorry for what we write here because otherwise "someone" will access your patreon and upload your own right here game, then the business will drop, I think that PORCUS should calm down more than anything and let us answer, in an intelligent way that he sees what we write but from there to answer us, mmmmm I don't think so. If we all love his work and until now I know that this hero exists... do not try to provoke him because if he would upload the game and I already said. It is my humble opinion with the deepest respect that he deserves as well as his towards us.
No please, you should not apologize for not being a patron, for whatever reason.
If this is what has been understood in something I may have expressed, I apologize, as it wasn't my intention.

My main motivation, and I think my teammates' too, is to see that people like the game and enjoy it, that makes us happy, whether it's officially downloaded from Patreon or from here.
I haven't been able to be here for some time (the truth is that I missed it), but you can check my posts from some time ago, from this thread or others, and you will see that I've always tried to help when people had any doubt or problem with the game, no matter where they got it from. And during this time that I haven't been around, I think 0x52 has been equally giving answers and help to those who needed it.

We know that this is a "pirate" site, we know that the game will be available here sooner or later, we're not deluded.
Simply the request that I made, and I think that as a creator it's a reasonable request, is that, please, don't leak quickly, for 2 reasons that I will say transparently:
1) Mainly, because it takes away the deserved reward of the patrons, who have supported the project, to be able to enjoy the new version a few days before others, it's something they deserve.
2) It's no secret that when launching a new version, because of the desire that people have to play it, is when more new subscriptions can be in Patreon, therefore more income, so that favors the project, so simple and transparent, I think that any dev can confirm that.

So I in no case asked for it not to end up being here, nor that I was going to get mad at anyone for leaking it and uploading it, I simply asked for some time before this happened for the reasons mentioned, and sincerely I must say that I am VERY grateful that some have respected that wish, I really mean it.

And as I mentioned before, now that the updates are going to be more constant and regular, we're planning to release a free version for everyone in the most reasonable time possible, taking into account the patrons of course. It's simply that we cannot do it right now, we have not yet entered the cycle of more frequent updates, but we will do it soon.
Who knows, maybe this way it won't even need to be leaked, since it will be known that in a reasonable time the version will be available to everyone.

That's regarding your comment, I hope that any misunderstanding has been cleared up and that you don't feel offended at all :)

As for my anger, and I don't want to dwell on it, it has to do with the nonsense of wanting to make believe that we do this simply to be able to pay us better hardware, and somehow be cheating the patrons.
That kind of thinking can only come from someone who has no idea of the work behind the creation of this kind of games, as if being of this nature was something easier than others. To all those who think like that I challenge them to try to create their own game, and they will see what a dev has to deal with :HideThePain:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone make an inc patch that isnt google? that never does open any help would be appreciated thanks

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
unskippable scenes [dancing, why?], forced femdom, forced character interactions [I don't want anything to do with the teacher, period.], pointless sandbox [it doesn't add anything to the story-telling, its literally just a scene selector.], boring point grind, weird "interactive" sex scenes that actually kill any mood there may have been, the list goes on.

utter waste of time for the most part, this would have been so much better as a standard VN where you can avoid things like the teacher femdom shit or the wierd shit with the mother.
lol, I thought this looked familiar, it'd been so long since I last tried this VN that I had to do a search to be sure.
Now I remember it though, it was the unavoidable rapist teacher that was the final nail in the proverbial coffin.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes