DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Having just played the final scene with Gina, I just have to say it was just "OUTSTANDING" with the writing, music and rain & characters animation was perfect. mgomez0077 GREAT JOB, you have a great game, and your skills in story telling, mixed in the the game it self just amazing. Can't wait for the next update.
Sigh hope the 0.24b update will soon be available for play. :)

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Having just played the final scene with Gina, I just have to say it was just "OUTSTANDING" with the writing, music and rain & characters animation was perfect. mgomez0077 GREAT JOB, you have a great game, and your skills in story telling, mixed in the the game it self just amazing. Can't wait for the next update.
Thanks!
I'm glad you liked it :D

Sigh hope the 0.24b update will soon be available for play. :)
Several things corrected... and working on the last details, it's likely that later today it will be published in Patreon.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks!
I'm glad you liked it :D

Several things corrected... and working on the last details, it's likely that later today it will be published in Patreon.
No worries, take the time you need to do it well, as 1 USD patron will need to wait bit longer for the update anyway I suspect. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
As DA22 said, take all the time you need ; we'll wait patiently

I just saw more of your animations ; those are damn good. Especially the kissing with the hair flowing and resting on the face :whistle:
As for the other animations, you will now be bestowed the title of Jiggle Master

• Haha

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
That was a nice new version!
Even though you said you are a professional teaser I didn't think that you would dare to tease me like you did with Ms Cooper :devilish:
Hopefully the event I expect will be in the next version, I cannot wait any longer :D

And ofcourse I pledged on patreon as promised

• Love

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
As DA22 said, take all the time you need ; we'll wait patiently

I just saw more of your animations ; those are damn good. Especially the kissing with the hair flowing and resting on the face :whistle:
As for the other animations, you will now be bestowed the title of Jiggle Master
LOL!

Did you see how the store clerk moves them when she shakes you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

error found when you play from the beginning:
1. unlocking shop
2. unlocking Ms. Cooper's house
Android version I guess :unsure:

That was a nice new version!
Even though you said you are a professional teaser I didn't think that you would dare to tease me like you did with Ms Cooper :devilish:
Hopefully the event I expect will be in the next version, I cannot wait any longer :D

And ofcourse I pledged on patreon as promised
Thanks!! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
error found when you play from the beginning:
1. unlocking shop
2. unlocking Ms. Cooper's house
Fixed! Thanks! ;)

These bugs didn't happen before, they have appeared by having to compile the Android version in a newer version of Renpy, lol o_O

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know if it is too late to send you my save, and it meets the requirements you ask
I'm using your save file and it's already helped me adjust a few things.

However, that save file is from the end of v0.2.2; at the end of the scene with Gina.

Could someone attach a save file from the end of v0.2.3c, with all the finished missions?
Thank you!

REQUIREMENT: It has to be a save of the official version (not of compressed or modified versions), and that you don't think there are any bugs (You were able to play properly, without any problems)

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks, it's already fixed for the next v0.2.4b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does that include missing game process? For example, I start new game for the first time and I play for 2 to 3 in game week to get familiar with the game then I decided to start new game the 2nd time and all sudden there a scene of MC gave a gift, glowing purple stone, to Gina. It didnt play that scene the first time I played.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
im sorry mggomze-san, there is scene aunt or mother? because i can't see on description.
ty before and sorry for my bad english :)

Does that include missing game process? For example, I start new game for the first time and I play for 2 to 3 in game week to get familiar with the game then I decided to start new game the 2nd time and all sudden there a scene of MC gave a gift, glowing purple stone, to Gina. It didnt play that scene the first time I played.

• Love
Reactions: dikdik48 and Odin73

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
mgomez0077

I will wait until next update. By the game game is awesome even it bit grinding with money and points but hey it fun game. Great animation as well!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know if it is too late to send you my save, and it meets the requirements you ask
Oops, plus there's something wrong with your save file... you didn't finish Ms Cooper's missions from v0.2.2 but instead you could have triggered the scene with Gina, and that shouldn't be the case... the only reason I can think of is that you earned, or modified, sexual ability points that shouldn't be there, lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All right then, finally got the end of current version.
And I must say
Not played it yet, but suspect Gina will be not good GF material until she finds out for herself that being locked up in a golden cage is a bad way to live your life and other priorities as luxury are as or more important. Now I hope she does since her relation with current BF already has some abusive overtones that would normally over time would only get worse if she would ever be stupid enough to marry him, well she would not be the first or last to fall for that trap.

Jessy is till now way better GF material as Gina if bit lusty and out there, but if you can get her to agree to focus that fully on MC she might make a great partner.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes