CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Not played it yet, but suspect Gina will be not good GF material until she finds out for herself that being locked up in a golden cage is a bad way to live your life and other priorities as luxury are as or more important. Now I hope she does since her relation with current BF already has some abusive overtones that would normally over time would only get worse if she would ever be stupid enough to marry him, well she would not be the first or last to fall for that trap.

Jessy is till now way better GF material as Gina if bit lusty and out there, but if you can get her to agree to focus that fully on MC she might make a great partner.
I guess she has yet to adress that situation with Scott and the money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
can someone help me I am in a loop with the offer of jessy I accept it sandra comes, arrives on Sunday I do web cam, and for another Friday to accept the offer again sandra returns the same Sunday and so on .....

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
can someone help me I am in a loop with the offer of jessy I accept it sandra comes, arrives on Sunday I do web cam, and for another Friday to accept the offer again sandra returns the same Sunday and so on .....
Sandra's loop is already fixed for the next v0.2.4b

But are you telling me that you can also go to Jessy's room and accept the offer again, a second time? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sandra's loop is already fixed for the next v0.2.4b

But are you telling me that you can also go to Jessy's room and accept the offer again, a second time? :unsure:
On each Friday night, you can re-accept Jessy offer indeed. And the Sandra visit will happen once again on the week-end. And I'm not complaining, did you see Sandra's eyes ? I need a map to get out of them.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Checking now the programming, I see that, those of you who used a save file from v0.2.3, and already saw the scene with Megan and Becky in town, it's very probable that you haven't seen the new scene with Becky from this v0.2.4...

... Is that right? You haven't seen when Jessy and Becky talk on video conference? :unsure:

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
If he does the same thing again as if nothing had happened, but I do not see the scene of Gina, he will not let me enter his room, does anyone have a wardrobe even from that scene?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Checking now the programming, I see that, those of you who used a save file from v0.2.3, and already saw the scene with Megan and Becky in town, it's very probable that you haven't seen the new scene with Becky from this v0.2.4...

... Is that right? You haven't seen when Jessy and Becky talk on video conference? :unsure:
I just started the game so no save problem for me (though, the game did told me that I had already seen the Becky and Megan scene while I haven't since it's my first save. I just chose to replay it to actually see it).
But I had no problem with the talk between Jessy and Becky ; apart from the exception I posted a while ago. Everything went smoothly

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I guess she has yet to adress that situation with Scott and the money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well for the game it is likely Tony will be best option, but yeah even without Tony she would best to get out and run away as far as possible. Scott with all respect is a ticking timebomb and damaged for years already as you can see from older past part with Gina. Unfortunately that kind of damage and resulting behavior he displays up till today you do not cure with love alone. :p

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well for the game it is likely Tony will be best option, but yeah even without Tony she would best to get out and run away as far as possible. Scott with all respect is a ticking timebomb and damaged for years already as you can see from older past part with Gina. Unfortunately that kind of damage and resulting behavior he displays up till today you do not cure with love alone. :p
Without a doubt, Tony is the best choice for her. Even if he freezes when he sees the slightest silk covered nipple.

As for Scott, that kind of behavior just gets worse and worse with love ; more and more abusive. We have to give Scott to Ms Cooper or at least to Sandra ; they'll "cure" him. Permanently.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Without a doubt, Tony is the best choice for her. Even if he freezes when he sees the slightest silk covered nipple.

As for Scott, that kind of behavior just gets worse and worse with love ; more and more abusive. We have to give Scott to Ms Cooper or at least to Sandra ; they'll "cure" him. Permanently.
Agreed or possibly years of intensive therapy, but he is way to self absorbed to even be able to contemplate he might even need that. So Ms Cooper seems a reasonable alternative as long as she is fully in control. :p

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Agreed or possibly years of intensive therapy, but he is way to self absorbed to even be able to contemplate he might even need that. So Ms Cooper seems a reasonable alternative as long as she is fully in control. :p
With the thought he had when he realised his own douchyness ; he might not be hopeless but yeah Ms Cooper is needed.
Plus that'll make more tests subjects for her Clockwork Orange Chair of Therapy.

Let's be honest, Scott has no way of being in control if he starts sessions with her :D

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well... after a good check, everything seems to be flowing better now :giggle:

Now I just have to do the translation of some additional line of text, and do the same check playing in English.

Let's see if, between this and the compilation of the different versions (and eat something), I can have v0.2.4b ready in 2-3 hours.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Oops, plus there's something wrong with your save file... you didn't finish Ms Cooper's missions from v0.2.2 but instead you could have triggered the scene with Gina, and that shouldn't be the case... the only reason I can think of is that you earned, or modified, sexual ability points that shouldn't be there, lol
Is it serious ?, because the truth I just kept doing some things like spying or chatting with Gina and being honest or I have an idea how to modify the points, it is more I have not even been able to open the console, much less understand the codes of the files, so I do not know what really happened, but by following the game from that part I have been able to reclaim Mrs. Cooper, so does that mean that I will have to start the game from the beginning?
Got damn, I'll wait for version v0.2.4b

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is it serious ?, because the truth I just kept doing some things like spying or chatting with Gina and being honest or I have an idea how to modify the points, it is more I have not even been able to open the console, much less understand the codes of the files, so I do not know what really happened, but by following the game from that part I have been able to reclaim Mrs. Cooper, so does that mean that I will have to start the game from the beginning?
Got damn, I'll wait for version v0.2.4b
You don't necessarily have to start from scratch, you can continue as you have seen, but the missions shown by Ms Cooper may not be the right ones.
Maybe you played v0.2.3 (or v0.2.2, now I don't remember exactly), and some programming bug caused this; bug that was corrected in some later revision of those versions (v0.2.3b, v0.2.3c, ...).

Now I'm very busy to finish as soon as possible the new v0.2.4b; when I finish it and have some time, you can send me again your save file and I will check it calmly (putting the missions in order sometimes is complex).

Reactions: Wanderan
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes