dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
You don't necessarily have to start from scratch, you can continue as you have seen, but the missions shown by Ms Cooper may not be the right ones.
Maybe you played v0.2.3 (or v0.2.2, now I don't remember exactly), and some programming bug caused this; bug that was corrected in some later revision of those versions (v0.2.3b, v0.2.3c, ...).

Now I'm very busy to finish as soon as possible the new v0.2.4b; when I finish it and have some time, you can send me again your save file and I will check it calmly (putting the missions in order sometimes is complex).

thanks for information. Keep like this, i feel we like near between fans and develop.
youre awesome

Reactions: Porcus Dev

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Any idea how to do any of the new content? The quest log says "no more for this version", I am using a save from 2.3 with a completed quest log. So any ideas on how to do the stuff thats new in 2.4?

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Love this update! Gina is so awesome. She is extremely cute. And last scene are one of the best romantic scenes ever seen :love:
I would like if you improve the walkthrough. Why are their no hints for Gina and Jessy? And i‘m looking forward to Mom‘s next events.
Thanks!

Yeah, it's a shame there's no help system for Gina and Jessy... but I integrated the help system with the game already advanced, with some scenes still to do for them, I couldn't integrate it... it's planned to be integrated in v0.3 (0.2.4 > 0.2.5 > 0.3)... meanwhile, here I am to help in whatever is needed ;)

Blackj

May 21, 2018
You don't necessarily have to start from scratch, you can continue as you have seen, but the missions shown by Ms Cooper may not be the right ones.
Maybe you played v0.2.3 (or v0.2.2, now I don't remember exactly), and some programming bug caused this; bug that was corrected in some later revision of those versions (v0.2.3b, v0.2.3c, ...).

Now I'm very busy to finish as soon as possible the new v0.2.4b; when I finish it and have some time, you can send me again your save file and I will check it calmly (putting the missions in order sometimes is complex).
ok thank you very much, let me know when you want me to send you the file

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
anyone have compressed not from mega?
For the next v0.2.4b, there will be a reduced official version; from 4.2GB to 1.5GB (image quality: 95% to 75% / videos: from 4Mb/s to 1Mb/s bitrate).

ok thank you very much, let me know when you want me to send you the file
Well, today I won't have more time than to upload the new version, I have to make multiple compilations of several versions, upload it to MEGA and publish it in Patreon... From tomorrow night, upload your save file and I'll check it.

Reactions: ImperialD

dopey80

May 29, 2017
None of my save games work: new scenes don't trigger, old ones pop up out of order, and honestly i'm just getting fucked off with the sandbox grind. On top of all that the OP save link is dead so I can't even use that. Strongly considering just giving this game up as a lost cause.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok, I am a bit confused. Everyone is talking about a great ending with Gina. Currently she is at odds with me, avoids me. Done every other content with everyone else. Well, except Jessie did not introduce me to Sandra yet, can't trigger that as well. But I have seen al other scenes, with everyone, Copper, Cassie, Megan, Katia, likereally all is done, stats are like over the roof and still nothing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, I am a bit confused. Everyone is talking about a great ending with Gina. Currently she is at odds with me, avoids me. Done every other content with everyone else. Well, except Jessie did not introduce me to Sandra yet, can't trigger that as well. But I have seen al other scenes, with everyone, Copper, Cassie, Megan, Katia, likereally all is done, stats are like over the roof and still nothing.
The problem is that you need to have seen the scenes with Jessy... version v0.2.4b, with that problem fixed, is already compiled and will be published today in Patreon.

In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, you can entertain yourself by buying the spider drone :eek: and spying on Gina in the bathroom :love::devilish:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The problem is that you need to have seen the scenes with Jessy... version v0.2.4b, with that problem fixed, is already compiled and will be published today in Patreon.

In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, you can entertain yourself by buying the spider drone :eek: and spying on Gina in the bathroom :love::devilish:
Well, I did that as well, the spy cam. :) I have seen most secenes with Jessie. Only the Sandra part is missing. I have even seen the scenes where she fools around with the little sister before the webcam, so I progressed pretty far with her. Dunno what is missing.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, I did that as well, the spy cam. :) I have seen most secenes with Jessie. Only the Sandra part is missing. I have even seen the scenes where she fools around with the little sister before the webcam, so I progressed pretty far with her. Dunno what is missing.
Then you just have to see the scene with Sandra & Jessy, which will trigger the scene with Jessy and the webcam, which will trigger the final scene with Gina.

You'll have to wait for v0.2.4b, sorry.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You need four more scenes. The first is triggered during a breakfast you have with her, where she offers to take part in her webcam show. The second happens in the bathroom, during the morning, where YOU take a shower alone, she makes the offer once again. (This is what everyone leaves out, it's not when she's in the bathroom, but when you are) Then you have to visit her at Friday evening, there will be an option to accept her offer. Next morning you get the Sandra scenes, and at Sunday morning you do the camshow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porcus Dev

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Then you just have to see the scene with Sandra & Jessy, which will trigger the scene with Jessy and the webcam, which will trigger the final scene with Gina.

You'll have to wait for v0.2.4b, sorry.
Oh, I see, well, no prob then. Still a really good game. It has a lot of attention to detail, I really liked thos unique "distractions" :D There are some script problems, but nothing game breaking in them, one just has to select ignore, and game progresses.
If I go back with my saves, is there a way to triggr the Jessie scenes in time, or it requires previous version of the game? So before geting in bed with Gina, I have to trigger those scenes, or after?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes