seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
I am having a bunch of issues with this update. I know, I know, wait for 2.4b.
Everyone is saying they dont see Jessy in the morning... i see her, the person i dont see at breakfast is Gina. And by the way that skip ahead using the 1hr clock doesnt work. Heck i even tried skipping ahead using the calendar.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Although I changed my name, I keep getting called Tony again. I also wish that MC would stop calling Jessy "Slut." Really seems out of character (and please don't hit me with all the other out of character stuff that's in here, I just don't like calling her "Slut" all the time.)

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Cant seem to find the clothes store to buy sports wear, is it a bug or am i missing something?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just finished this version.

I am continually amazed by the talent of the Dev, the renders you are able to pull off and the animations a top fucking tier!
I love the little call between Jess and the sister, I cannot wait til she comes out to visit us more.
I do love Gina but I will say Jess remains my favorite, she is the best wing-woman/fuck buddy i've seen in a game and in all honesty I consider her the main love interest. Definitely holds the title of Best Girl in this game.

I cannot wait for more content with Alexis, Charlene, Rebecca, Cassie, and of course Jess.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
For the next v0.2.4b, there will be a reduced official version; from 4.2GB to 1.5GB (image quality: 95% to 75% / videos: from 4Mb/s to 1Mb/s bitrate).

Well, today I won't have more time than to upload the new version, I have to make multiple compilations of several versions, upload it to MEGA and publish it in Patreon... From tomorrow night, upload your save file and I'll check it.

THANKSSSSSS ><

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I downloaded the 0.2.4 that was posted here a few days ago, and I could trigger the Jess scenes properly, both on my saves, and on the one you provided. Problem was, that on my own save, the Ms.Moore, the new Gina, and Mom scenes never triggered, hence why I had to use yours, and I did follow the guides through the letter.
same here...we have to wait when bugfix come 0.2.4b free to here. or
check here - visit patreon and get bugfix. #3,608

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi!

What I have to do at Cassies Photo-Sessions?
It depends on where you are... in the session where you can choose red lingerie or the sofa, you have to use the same angle in each photo (it doesn't matter which one, but once you choose, use the same one)... this will unlock a couple of extra scenes, and then you can do the lingerie/sofa session again... if you've reached the session where Cassie dresses up as a "farmer", that's as far as you can go with her at the moment.

A reupload of the save file that is/was provided in the first post would be amazing. My old saves dont work and the MEGA download is unfortunately down (The file you are trying to download is no longer available <- thats the message it get there)
Wait for v0.2.4b; your save files should work.

Any other scene on olivia on the tub. I only manage to see the scene with different options that will end on u cumming on her tits or face i dont remember. The other was where charlene will be watching and other scene also was the ass job. Is there any sex scene with her and what are the pre requisites if so?
No more scenes with Olivia at the moment. But with Charlene, if you haven't visited her room yet, you still have things to see... nice things :devilish::love:

Walkthrough ¿????????
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

For the new version, check the developer's notes at the OP

I am having a bunch of issues with this update. I know, I know, wait for 2.4b.
Everyone is saying they dont see Jessy in the morning... i see her, the person i dont see at breakfast is Gina. And by the way that skip ahead using the 1hr clock doesnt work. Heck i even tried skipping ahead using the calendar.
For the scene with Gina, you must have seen before the scene with Sandra, the scene in front of the webcam, and the scenes with Ms Cooper... if you have seen the first two, maybe what you need is to visit Ms Cooper at her house.

Although I changed my name, I keep getting called Tony again. I also wish that MC would stop calling Jessy "Slut." Really seems out of character (and please don't hit me with all the other out of character stuff that's in here, I just don't like calling her "Slut" all the time.)
Oh, I think that's one of those words that doesn't "sound" the same when translated... in Spanish, in the game, it's called "guarrilla", a diminutive of "guarra"... but if you say "guarrilla" it can be in a loving tone, whereas "guarra" would be more like an insult.
Maybe it would be a better translation "slutty" than "slut"... In any case, MC doesn't intend to belittle her, on the contrary, he tells her with "love", in the same way that Jessy calls her little bear, lol :)

Cant seem to find the clothes store to buy sports wear, is it a bug or am i missing something?
I think they've already answered you... just in case, visit Jessy on Friday night and talk to her about the store to unlock it.

At which point Gina's big scene will start?
For the scene with Gina, you must have seen before the scene with Sandra, the scene in front of the webcam, and the scenes with Ms Cooper.
Check the developer's notes at the OP

mi problema es después de que mc trabajara en el bar el día martes después de que mc se vaya a dormir i cant play eny more
No tengo constancia de ese problema, tal vez si especificas el error o pones una captura de pantalla pueda ayudarte mejor.
--------------
I'm not aware of that problem, maybe if you specify the error or put a screenshot I can help you better.

Reactions: sabu6

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Oh, I think that's one of those words that doesn't "sound" the same when translated... in Spanish, in the game, it's called "guarrilla", a diminutive of "guarra"... but if you say "guarrilla" it can be in a loving tone, whereas "guarra" would be more like an insult.
Maybe it would be a better translation "slutty" than "slut"... In any case, MC doesn't intend to belittle her, on the contrary, he tells her with "love", in the same way that Jessy calls her little bear, lol :)
I agree, this does sound a little insulting in English.
"slutty" won't work, would be equally insulting and you cannot replace "slut" in the sentences with "slutty".
I think it could be "sexy". Doesn't have the exact same meaning, but I think it gets close to the original intent.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I agree, this does sound a little insulting in English.
"slutty" won't work, would be equally insulting and you cannot replace "slut" in the sentences with "slutty".
I think it could be "sexy". Doesn't have the exact same meaning, but I think it gets close to the original intent.
What about "naughty girl" or "bad girl"? :unsure:
BTW, In the new version you can also see that Jessy herself calls Sandra "putilla" (whore), in a loving way... No doubt, those Spanish phrases using the diminutive can have a very different meaning when translated into English as "slut" "slutty", "whore", etc.. :p

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What about "naughty girl" or "bad girl"? :unsure:
BTW, In the new version you can also see that Jessy herself calls Sandra "putilla" (whore), in a loving way... No doubt, those Spanish phrases using the diminutive can have a very different meaning when translated into English as "slut" "slutty", "whore", etc.. :p
Ooh yeah... "naughty girl" sounds beter!

And the same thing for "whore", that would be insulting :p
But "my little whore" sounds loving. Same goes for "my little slut".
This would be in line with "my little bear" (not completely sure that's what Jessy says :p)

seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
How do you visit Kattia in her apartment. I have a circle with 2 women in it and the 3rd option with a ? mark. I see her at certain times during the day but i cant ever go into the apartment building.
I can ring the door bell but thats about it.... nothing happens except tony leaves.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do you visit Kattia in her apartment. I have a circle with 2 women in it and the 3rd option with a ? mark. I see her at certain times during the day but i cant ever go into the apartment building.
I can ring the door bell but thats about it.... nothing happens except tony leaves.
First you have to find her in the park on the weekend and train several days with her, until you reach 29 affinity / 19 sexuality (be patient, it requires several repetitions; and the sexuality is earned by telling her that she is fit at the end of the training sessions)... a point will come when you will see a different scene, and from there you will be able to visit her in her apartment.
BTW, You should see the missions for her, check it out in the information icon (maybe none will appear if you haven't visited her in the park yet).

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I believe I did everything fine but since last two versions when I try to go to Ms. Coopers house I get this message: "More content to come in future versions". So she gave me no money to buy a drone and it looks impossible to earn that money cleaning the tables :)

Also I met with Jessy's friend twice, I think her name Sandra :) We made two scenes with her at early Sunday and two scenes with Jessy on webcam. Each time we met Sandra as if just like a first time we see each other. Is not that a bug?

Only things change in school. When I try to distract at second lesson, I see another girl (saw the third one). Finished all scenes with Cassie at studio. Took photos from different angles and gained a reward.

What am I missing? Thanks a lot.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I believe I did everything fine but since last two versions when I try to go to Ms. Coopers house I get this message: "More content to come in future versions". So she gave me no money to buy a drone and it looks impossible to earn that money cleaning the tables :)

Also I met with Jessy's friend twice, I think her name Sandra :) We made two scenes with her at early Sunday and two scenes with Jessy on webcam. Each time we met Sandra as if just like a first time we see each other. Is not that a bug?

Only things change in school. When I try to distract at second lesson, I see another girl (saw the third one). Finished all scenes with Cassie at studio. Took photos from different angles and gained a reward.

What am I missing? Thanks a lot.
I'm guessing you're using a save from 0.2.3? This doesn't work yet.
You could use the save from the OP (but someone said that link is down). Or you could wait v0.2.4b, which resolves the issue.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes