FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
You're welcome. When I'll get back on healthy finances, I'll support your patreon like I did for some others.
But in the meantime, I'm basically enjoying a great game for free so the least I can do is eagerly but patiently waiting. :D
Same for me.
The people who support directly the dev deserve a reward.
Congratulation for this very good game and take care of yourself. Viva Madrid !

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No doubt they have more than deserved it for their infinite patience, as updates take time to launch... I even commented with some of the "Perverts" that I was thinking about removing the highest tier ("Pervert" > 40$) since I didn't feel comfortable with someone paying that amount and having to wait 3-4 months to enjoy the new version... they were the ones who convinced me not to remove it... they are good people, very good people :love:

For my part I will do my best to try to be faster in publishing updates, but it's complicated because it's not my main job, and also because I prioritize quality, although at least I see that the effort made, seen some comments, has been worthwhile :)
Support for the project continues to grow, and I'm very happy, not only for myself, but more for the project... if it continues like this I will be able to dedicate more hours to it, or distribute the work to other people :D

Fuck, I'm addicted to this! lol :eek::ROFLMAO:
Those who support you for USD 40, support you to develop the game over time. Not for the benefits. You will thank them most by one day finishing the game according to your vision. :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Debatable, I have in past put quite a few times well over USD 100 in a game, like Love and Submission. Well now anyone that put in USD 10 once can get voting rights for this month for example, while all old patreons have no say. (No hate or what, do not regret it) That might be a good system for devs to up their monthly contribution, but for me as player or supporting just the development it is kinda bad, so with new games I just support with USD 1 if like the game or think it is special as a sort of letting dev know he does well and then decide at end game if want to add something and then also get access to all old perks.
I have thought sometimes about offering something else, but I don't know what... some specials can take two days to create, and if they are animations even more considering the rendering time.
I would also like to give the possibility to vote in more decisions, but sometimes this can be a problem... in Sandra's (Cassandra Vamp) case, the hair chosen was one that uses a different technology than the usual ones, and I had to learn how it worked... in the case of Katia, also with the hair, the quality of the textures was improved, but the hair had very few possibilities of movement, I had to dedicate several hours to modify some things (you can see the movement when she kisses the MC, or when he puts his finger in... lol)... with this I want to say that, apart from the aesthetic subject, I have to take into account the technical subject :p
Soon (before the end of the month) there will be another vote to decide which secondary character to pay special attention to. And when I can, there will also be a poll to choose some characteristics of Belinda :love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
On one hand... solid game.

On the other hand... I just wasted 8 hours not-sleeping trying to find the part where I can give sleeping pills to Gina. :(
I put an icon in the apartment to facilitate the use of the pill :unsure:

Same for me.
The people who support directly the dev deserve a reward.
Congratulation for this very good game and take care of yourself. Viva Madrid !
Stay healthy too! ;)

Those who support you for USD 40, support you to develop the game over time. Not for the benefits. You will thank them most by one day finishing the game according to your vision. :)
In addition, an "unofficial" reward is that, if I can afford it, I accept requests from the "Perverts"... and create more than one Super Special with their requests :p:devilish:
And they see things that no one has seen in the game yet :devilish::ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have thought sometimes about offering something else, but I don't know what... some specials can take two days to create, and if they are animations even more considering the rendering time.
I would also like to give the possibility to vote in more decisions, but sometimes this can be a problem... in Sandra's (Cassandra Vamp) case, the hair chosen was one that uses a different technology than the usual ones, and I had to learn how it worked... in the case of Katia, also with the hair, the quality of the textures was improved, but the hair had very few possibilities of movement, I had to dedicate several hours to modify some things (you can see the movement when she kisses the MC, or when he puts his finger in... lol)... with this I want to say that, apart from the aesthetic subject, I have to take into account the technical subject :p
Soon (before the end of the month) there will be another vote to decide which secondary character to pay special attention to. And when I can, there will also be a poll to choose some characteristics of Belinda :love:
Just do your best and if like to give something special to patrons as a thank you, do that of course. Though I suspect your higher patrons do not mind much about when you release your game to others. Voting is no problem as long as you decide what the vote is on and are happy whatever the patrons choose. One thing you can think about is that if you ever decide to release the game on steam you give those a steam key.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Stay healthy too! ;)

In addition, an "unofficial" reward is that, if I can afford it, I accept requests from the "Perverts"... and create more than one Super Special with their requests :p:devilish:
And they see things that no one has seen in the game yet :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Nah I will just keep it at USd 1 per month for now and see at end of game unless some personal situations change. :p

• Haha

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just do your best and if like to give something special to patrons as a thank you, do that of course. Though I suspect your higher patrons do not mind much about when you release your game to others. Voting is no problem as long as you decide what the vote is on and are happy whatever the patrons choose. One thing you can think about is that if you ever decide to release the game on steam you give those a steam key.
I don't know much about Steam, but I'd say it's for finished games, right? :unsure:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

I don't know much about Steam, but I'd say it's for finished games, right? :unsure:
Yep, with DLCs possible of course but all the main content has to be available. Plus it's too restrictive and you're at Valve's mercy.... If they want to remove the game, puff no more game ; and for stupid reasons sometimes.
Let them work on Half Life 3 first

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
They do also have an in development section, not sure though how wise it is to put game there for sale. Would anyway at least wait till you have done your 0.3 update, but could be interesting in future when game is done or has a satisfying conclusion. Few games like depraved awakening, Man of the House and Acting Lessons were released on Steam completed.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Badik is there for example, and it's essentially still in development, because it's only S1 that got finished, and there's a development section, but as DA22 said, you should wait for that until 0.3 for the game to be more polished.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
It works on Jessy; it doesn't work on Gina. I've done it to Jessy multiple times but the MC thinks Gina is too precious, even after he's done the 'Romantic' movie event.

... also, I checked the archive. There's no sleeping pill event for Gina in general... after 8 hours of playing, I checked because I got frustrated. :/

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
They do also have an in development section, not sure though how wise it is to put game there for sale. Would anyway at least wait till you have done your 0.3 update, but could be interesting in future when game is done or has a satisfying conclusion. Few games like depraved awakening, Man of the House and Acting Lessons were released on Steam completed.
Ah, didn't know about the development section. But yeah, the best way would be posting it nearly finished. Or not at all and put it on the Epic Game Store :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It works on Jessy; it doesn't work on Gina. I've done it to Jessy multiple times but the MC thinks Gina is too precious, even after he's done the 'Romantic' movie event.

... also, I checked the archive. There's no sleeping pill event for Gina in general... after 8 hours of playing, I checked because I got frustrated. :/
So you finally found out that the Dev has a soft spot for Gina and does not do such things to her, well he did give her a mentally unstable boyfriend though and free sex with Tony to Jessy. So maybe he actually likes Jessy better after all. :p (Gina has no pill event and not played 0.24 yet, but MC can not enter Gina's room at night as far as i know).

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Yeah, you can only give the pill to Jessy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So you finally found out that the Dev has a soft spot for Gina and does not do such things to her, well he did give her a mentally unstable boyfriend though and free sex with Tony to Jessy. So maybe he actually likes Jessy better after all. :p (Gina has no pill event and not played 0.24 yet, but MC can not enter Gina's room at night as far as i know).
You can't go into Gina's room... at the moment... at the moment... maybe in v0.2.5 :p;)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well if that room is closed in 0.25 after hyping us this way I think we need to do a Lucky Luke and get the tar and feathers out. :p
And carried on a wood beam to said door to unlock it before we go back to the saloon.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You seriously would not be tempted to enter that room after told rest a round of whisky was waiting for them in the saloon? :p
Back to the saloon to grab a few bottles and THEN enter that holy-hell-it's-finally-unlocked room (y)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes