JoTri

Apr 8, 2018
The link save file on page 1 can no longer be downloaded on Mega. Can anyone re-upload the save file?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The link save file on page 1 can no longer be downloaded on Mega. Can anyone re-upload the save file?
The link is removed cause the 0.24b version has been released on patreon. With that version the save should no longer be needed. We are still waiting for a hero or villain to release it here though or need to wait patiently till it becomes public.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I could attach that save file, I have no problem with this... the reason not to do it even though many of you ask for it, is that I think you wouldn't have the right game experience... wait for v0.2.4b where many things have been corrected, fixed some problems that prevented to see some scenes or that made others to repeat unnecessarily... even I have added a new animation for Sandra, and I have corrected the problem of repetition of animations, so you will be able to see actually 3 of new ones... so, patience :p
Also, in v0.2.4b you will be able to use your save file from v0.2.3 without any problem (at least I hope so, fingers crossed).

Reactions: Rock&Rule and D Dog

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yes, it should appear there, because you must select it before visiting Katia.
It's weird... if you go back to the store, you see "sold out"? :unsure:
Maybe there was a hidden secret that made Tony wear the sportswear instead of stashing it into the inventory. You devil, you.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
ok so i didnt play v0.2.3 but i did start v0.2.4 and was able to do jessy's stuff. can anyoen tell me what i need to do to get the gina and ms cooper content

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I just realized.... MC's mother runs a farm.... Jessy put a strawberry in her you-know-what. What if that strawberry is from MC's family farm?! :oops: What a coincidence wouldn't that be?! :illuminati: Or maybe it isn't a coincidence? :unsure: What if this was divinely ordained? Plot twist: it was all the work of Becky, who is in fact a closeted goddess but everyone didn't know it! :eek: Now I'm confused! o_O

Robert Monotoli
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Strawberry Popper Ice Cream Company*
"Pop that cherry with a strawberry!"

* Totally not related to owned by that in Vice City.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just realized.... MC's mother runs a farm.... Jessy put a strawberry in her you-know-what. What if that strawberry is from MC's family farm?! :oops: What a coincidence wouldn't that be?! :illuminati: Or maybe it isn't a coincidence? :unsure: What if this was divinely ordained? Plot twist: it was all the work of Becky, who is in fact a closeted goddess but everyone didn't know it! :eek: Now I'm confused now! o_O

Robert Monotoli
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Strawberry Popper Ice Cream Company*
"Pop that cherry with a strawberry!"

* Totally not related to owned by that in Vice City.
"Ways of the Lord are inscrutable" :devilish::ROFLMAO:

ok so i didnt play v0.2.3 but i did start v0.2.4 and was able to do jessy's stuff. can anyoen tell me what i need to do to get the gina and ms cooper content
For Ms Cooper's missions, if you move between the university and her home they should be triggered (in v0.2.4b this part has been made easier and the notification of the last mission has been added).

Once the missions of Ms Cooper (and Sandra, and the webcam session with Jessy) are over, the scene with Gina will be triggered (go to sleep in your room or enter the apartment and go by pressing the time fast forward button).

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
For Ms Cooper's missions, if you move between the university and her home they should be triggered (in v0.2.4b this part has been made easier and the notification of the last mission has been added).

Once the missions of Ms Cooper (and Sandra, and the webcam session with Jessy) are over, the scene with Gina will be triggered (go to sleep in your room or enter the apartment and go by pressing the time fast forward button).
ok, ive been doing both of those things and neither have triggered

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
no, how do i trigger that?
Maybe I'm not exactly right, since I have the programming of v0.2.4b in my mind... but you should have seen a scene in college, after philosophy class, where Ms Cooper talks to Jennifer. Apart from that, I think the other requirement is to have seen the "great" scene with gina (from v0.2.2 > https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185) and that, from that scene, 7 days have passed.
One weekday you should see a sequence with Meg and Becky at home, and after that, when the weekend comes, Meg visits the big city :devilish:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Maybe I'm not exactly right, since I have the programming of v0.2.4b in my mind... but you should have seen a scene in college, after philosophy class, where Ms Cooper talks to Jennifer. Apart from that, I think the other requirement is to have seen the "great" scene with gina (from v0.2.2 > https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185) and that, from that scene, 7 days have passed.
One weekday you should see a sequence with Meg and Becky at home, and after that, when the weekend comes, Meg visits the big city :devilish:
by "great" scene do you mean the one that involves the crystal? if so, ive already seen that one.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
by "great" scene do you mean the one that involves the crystal? if so, ive already seen that one.
Yes.

This is the programming line:
Python:
if gina_mp1_done == True:
        if meg_week_after_gina >= 7 and day_number == 2 and meg_intro_done == False and filo_mp2 == 3:
                jump meg_intro
So, you need to have seen Gina's scene (gina_mp1_done = True), that it's been 7 days, that it's a specific day of the week, and that you've seen the scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer in college (filo_mp2 = 3).

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes