Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Yes right, using old saves from previous versions. Let's wait then new saves. Thank you very much for help.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes right, using old saves from previous versions. Let's wait then new saves. Thank you very much for help.
More than waiting for a new save, I recommend you to wait for v02.4b, you will have a better game experience with many bugs fixed. And you should also be able to use your current save files (v0.2.3) without problem.

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
i find this game amazing ,amazing graphics about girls ,intriguing story ,im just play it now and can't wait for every updates,excellent job ,really(y)

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
More than waiting for a new save, I recommend you to wait for v02.4b, you will have a better game experience with many bugs fixed. And you should also be able to use your current save files (v0.2.3) without problem.
mgomez0077 I just wanted to say that this is a great game to play. Jessie and Gina are really sexy love interests for the mc. It seems like his sister and mother may be pulled into his love life soon too (which would be great). I know Gina gets lots of love from the players but I was really happy to see Jessie and her friend Sandra with the mc. Clearly Jessie has feelings for the mc and it would be great to see her exploring them even as she 'corrupts' him.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
dude this update made me cry a few times..
Thanks!
It's part of my job... to make people cry... sometimes on top... sometimes on the bottom, lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:

:p

mgomez0077 I just wanted to say that this is a great game to play. Jessie and Gina are really sexy love interests for the mc. It seems like his sister and mother may be pulled into his love life soon too (which would be great). I know Gina gets lots of love from the players but I was really happy to see Jessie and her friend Sandra with the mc. Clearly Jessie has feelings for the mc and it would be great to see her exploring them even as she 'corrupts' him.
Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks!
It's part of my job... to make people cry... sometimes on top... sometimes on the bottom, lol :devilish::ROFLMAO:

:p

Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reaction to spoiler: Meanie !!!!!!!! :p

Well the wait for a hero or villain has started. :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And then the reveal :
the one paying Ms Cooper is actually..... the owner of the shop! Never trust people wearing hats indoor.

• Haha

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Honorable comment, thank you, sir ;)
You're welcome. When I'll get back on healthy finances, I'll support your patreon like I did for some others.
But in the meantime, I'm basically enjoying a great game for free so the least I can do is eagerly but patiently waiting. :D

• Haha

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well those kind souls and healthy perverts deserve a reward, indeed.
Debatable, I have in past put quite a few times well over USD 100 in a game, like Love and Submission. Well now anyone that put in USD 10 once can get voting rights for this month for example, while all old patreons have no say. (No hate or what, do not regret it) That might be a good system for devs to up their monthly contribution, but for me as player or supporting just the development it is kinda bad, so with new games I just support with USD 1 if like the game or think it is special as a sort of letting dev know he does well and then decide at end game if want to add something and then also get access to all old perks.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well those kind souls and healthy perverts deserve a reward, indeed.
No doubt they have more than deserved it for their infinite patience, as updates take time to launch... I even commented with some of the "Perverts" that I was thinking about removing the highest tier ("Pervert" > 40$) since I didn't feel comfortable with someone paying that amount and having to wait 3-4 months to enjoy the new version... they were the ones who convinced me not to remove it... they are good people, very good people :love:

For my part I will do my best to try to be faster in publishing updates, but it's complicated because it's not my main job, and also because I prioritize quality, although at least I see that the effort made, seen some comments, has been worthwhile :)
Support for the project continues to grow, and I'm very happy, not only for myself, but more for the project... if it continues like this I will be able to dedicate more hours to it, or distribute the work to other people :D

Fuck, I'm addicted to this! lol :eek::ROFLMAO:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
On one hand... solid game.

On the other hand... I just wasted 8 hours not-sleeping trying to find the part where I can give sleeping pills to Gina. :(

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes