Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I like the renders, you are obviously very talented. I am was just saying my opinion on the story and I was wondering will you be including choices and dilemmas in the future, multiple endings depending on your choices etc or is the entire game going to play out like a kinetic novel?
Well, it's a mix of everything... it's free roam but it has long sequences, VN style... depending on the option or what you tell the girls, and depending on their personality, you'll earn points or lose them, I think this is normal (the conversation with Charlene comes to mind). .. as each character is more developed you can choose if you are interested in continuing with her or not (not in all of them of course, in the secondary), this can be done with Katia at the moment ... what you say about choosing between Gina or Jessy, why not both? :love: There are already several scenes with each of them ... as for certain "mandatory" decisions, are part of the main plot, keep in mind that the more multiple paths and multiple endings more complicated it is to create the game :p

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

zanna75

Mar 15, 2020
Thanks!
That bug was fixed some time ago... it's due to using the days/hours fast forward button before the university is unlocked; now it's not possible because those buttons don't show until after a few days, when the university is already unlocked.

I don't have time today, I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I don't have work in the game after many, many days, and I'm going to go to sleep soon, lol... but attach your save file tomorrow night and I'll activate that location for you ;)
Np, I will restart a new game. Thanks for your prompt reply

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Although I changed my name, I keep getting called Tony again. I also wish that MC would stop calling Jessy "Slut." Really seems out of character (and please don't hit me with all the other out of character stuff that's in here, I just don't like calling her "Slut" all the time.)
There's something I've wanted to say for a couple of days and always end up forgetting so I will use your post to comment on it and let mgomez0077 know my opinion about it.

I get what you mean with the "slut" thing. The problem is that, in my opinion, the pet names that Jessy and Tony use to refer to each other in the original Spanish version have not been rendered into English properly.

Jessy calls Tony "osito", which in Spanish denotes either a cub bear, or a teddy bear.
"Osito" is a sweet tearm of endearment. However, in English she says "bear" and so the tenderness that Jessy puts in her allusions to the MC is lost in translation.
If I translated it, I would have Jessy call the MC "teddy bear." Simple as that. Which is kind of contradictory taking into account her sexual behaviour but that's exactly the kind of feeling the dev tried to evoke.

By the same token, Tony calls Jessy "mi guarrilla" in Spanish.
Guarro/a means dirty; therefore, "mi guarrilla" means "my dirty little girl".
"Slut" is definitely way harsher and ruder than guarrilla. Guarrilla is insulting, but in a playful way.
If I were to convey it English, I would simply say "you naugthy girl" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyOneMore

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
There's something I've wanted to say for a couple of days and always end up forgetting so I will use your post to comment on it and let mgomez0077 know my opinion about it.

I get what you mean with the "slut" thing. The problem is that, in my opinion, the pet names that Jessy and Tony use to refer to each other in the original Spanish version have not been rendered into English properly.

Jessy calls Tony "osito", which in Spanish denotes either a cub bear, or a teddy bear.
"Osito" is a sweet tearm of endearment. However, in English she says "bear" and so the tenderness that Jessy puts in her allusions to the MC is lost in translation.
If I translated it, I would have Jessy call the MC "teddy bear." Simple as that. Which is kind of contradictory taking into account her sexual behaviour but that's exactly the kind of feeling the dev tried to evoke.

By the same token, Tony calls Jessy "mi guarrilla" in Spanish.
Guarro/a means dirty; therefore, "mi guarrilla" means "my dirty little girl".
"Slut" is definitely way harsher and ruder than guarrilla. Guarrilla is insulting, but in a playful way.
If I were to convey it English, I would simply say "you naugthy girl" or something along those lines.
Thank you and hopefully it gets changed. I like the pet name "Little Bear" because it seems to refer back to MC'c story. "Naughty Girl" would be a huge improvement over slut.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
As I kept on reading old posts I saw the topic of the pet names was further touched on by other users suggesting "naughty girl."
I hadn't read it before. Well, just add my suggestion to theirs ;).

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I support the suggestion of those who have opted for the way the MC names Jess and I also think that calling a girl a slut or a whore even when she wants to give her the sense of affection is still an insult and I think that many Here, like me, we would not call any woman that way, even if she only looks for sex, so I think that the nickname is changed from dirty to naughty girl

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just requesting another pass on the english translation and maybe even base files as there's still points where the MC is called Tony despite you being given the choice to name him whatever you want.

Also, the room image could probably do with a generic "Your Room" instead of "Tony's Room" as well.

Sep 18, 2019
i finish the mision wit jessy and sandra but i dont have the mision wit jessy and mc sister i finish the mision jessy and mc and web cam but every day go tu univrsity an miss cooper no talk i have the spider dron and i see gina in the batroom but wat need tu do to have the final for gina

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
More than waiting for a new save, I recommend you to wait for v02.4b, you will have a better game experience with many bugs fixed. And you should also be able to use your current save files (v0.2.3) without problem.
I would say new version instead of new saves :) Need some sleep I think :)

Pantic_10

Feb 5, 2020
i finish the mision wit jessy and sandra but i dont have the mision wit jessy and mc sister i finish the mision jessy and mc and web cam but every day go tu univrsity an miss cooper no talk i have the spider dron and i see gina in the batroom but wat need tu do to have the final for gina

It also happens to me, apparently it is an error that we get some ... we must wait for 0.2.4b

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
About the fetishes, well, the list can be long, in list that we have in the head there can be all this:

M/F - F/F Sex
Group Sex
Big/Medium/Small Tits (Not extra size)
Corruption
Voyeurism
Anal
Double penetration
Stockings
Blindfolds
Tickling
Feet
Pet play
Exhibitionism
Spanking
Teasing
Face fucking
MILF
Strap-on (F/F only)
Role play
Medical play
Orgasm denial
Hypnotism (Not decided yet)
Bondage / Latex (soft)
Fisting (Not decided yet)
Harem
Incest (in future releases)

There is a main plot already decided but the idea is to have several secondary plots that allow us to satisfy different tastes and fetishes :evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:
Will the player have a choice on certain fetishes? Like being able to not be the teachers plaything? I just started playing this game again and have gotten to the second visit, would rather not have to deal with her bs. Is there a way around it or are we stuck being a bitch to her? If there is not a way around it I may continue to play because I do want to see where the other content goes but it is a major turn off and makes the game less fun to play.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will the player have a choice on certain fetishes? Like being able to not be the teachers plaything? I just started playing this game again and have gotten to the second visit, would rather not have to deal with her bs. Is there a way around it or are we stuck being a bitch to her? If there is not a way around it I may continue to play because I do want to see where the other content goes but it is a major turn off and makes the game less fun to play.
It can not be avoided at that stage though version 0.24b allows you to speed it up a bit (not here yet but available on Patreon). MC will later get an option to change nature of that relationship. First hint is in 0.24.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Hm cant seem to trigger the new becky scene or the shop assistant scene(it says next version). I skipped like few weeks to see if it was a time scene but it isnt. Also weird thing is i can still accept the offer after doing it once already and it will retrigger the entire event cycle?

Last edited:

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
It can not be avoided at that stage though version 0.24b allows you to speed it up a bit (not here yet but available on Patreon). MC will later get an option to change nature of that relationship. First hint is in 0.24.
Ok then it might be worth it then. I made it through that scene. Got so pissed when it gave the fakeout of getting out of it and then you cant. lol Irl I would be in jail if some b chloroformed, drugged and then tried to dom me. It would be one thing if we were in a relationship and she said she wanted to do that and I agreed to make her happy but to have it happen like it did in the game..... f that.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes