Blackj

May 21, 2018
I forgot to send my save, I hope you can review it and tell me where it was that I skipped events or what happened to have what I should not

I hope you can tell me where I made mistakes and see if I have a save from that part mgomez0077

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I forgot to send my save, I hope you can review it and tell me where it was that I skipped events or what happened to have what I should not

I hope you can tell me where I made mistakes and see if I have a save from that part mgomez0077
Sure.
Just refresh my memory, lol... What exactly is the problem? :p

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Sure.
Just refresh my memory, lol... What exactly is the problem? :p
Quick question for you mgomez0077. Will the mc be able to go to sleep in Jessie or Gina's rooms as their relationship evolves? What about showering with them? When's he going to take some initiative and just make out with Jessie?

• Love
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Quick question for you mgomez0077. Will the mc be able to go to sleep in Jessie or Gina's rooms as their relationship evolves? What about showering with them? When's he going to take some initiative and just make out with Jessie?
Step by step, little by little... I think that since the beginning of the game the relationship with them has been evolving, and I'm sure it will be more :devilish:
I'm sorry if it seems a little slow, but I think it's good to introduce the characters properly, and then everything moves faster :p

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Step by step, little by little... I think that since the beginning of the game the relationship with them has been evolving, and I'm sure it will be more :devilish:
I'm sorry if it seems a little slow, but I think it's good to introduce the characters properly, and then everything moves faster :p
The foundation is slowly building up to something great. And the mc seems to be getting more confident as time goes on. I really liked that he told off Ms. Cooper. I have never been into femdom so I'm glad that he is standing up for himself. Naturally as you said that might lead into him taking more initiative with the girls.

Reactions: DA22 and Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

I have loaded your save file and it's at the end of the scene with Gina from v0.2.2, but with all the content of v0.2.3 done... it's like the save that was published in the OP... Are you sure you haven't mistaken the file? :unsure:

Leave your answer, or your new save file, and then I'll check it, now it's time to eat, lol :D

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Heck I'm all for that, I'd rather have a character fully developed slowly than have you introduce new ones that seem interesting initially but are just shallow as hell. I've seen projects with a lot of potential (cough Milf Villa cough) just rush through development and I'm hoping you guys never get hit with the same kind of burnout, thanks again for the great game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Heck I'm all for that, I'd rather have a character fully developed slowly than have you introduce new ones that seem interesting initially but are just shallow as hell. I've seen projects with a lot of potential (cough Milf Villa cough) just rush through development and I'm hoping you guys never get hit with the same kind of burnout, thanks again for the great game.
I do not mind slow burns or hot burns, they should fit the characters though. So like for Jessy it does make sense she might be faster in trusting MC physically as romantically, while for Katia that is more the other way around.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
I do not mind slow burns or hot burns, they should fit the characters though. So like for Jessy it does make sense she might be faster in trusting MC physically as romantically, while for Katia that is more the other way around.
I can see that, just as the relationship of the MC and Gina is as you said more of a "slow burn" and his relationship with Jessy is more of a fast one. I just want the characters to be fully fleshed out, regardless of what their role is in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can see that, just as the relationship of the MC and Gina is as you said more of a "slow burn" and his relationship with Jessy is more of a fast one. I just want the characters to be fully fleshed out, regardless of what their role is in the story.
Well with Jessy it is a fast burn maybe physically and there is little doubt she wanted him from start, but was she also really fast with the rest? Jessy is a girl that is pretty free when it comes to her sexuality, though she decides where she bestows her favors and is as such not a slut, but maybe not so fast with trusting someone with her heart?

Reactions: Maduck187
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes