Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Yes.

This is the programming line:
Python:
if gina_mp1_done == True:
        if meg_week_after_gina >= 7 and day_number == 2 and meg_intro_done == False and filo_mp2 == 3:
                jump meg_intro
So, you need to have seen Gina's scene (gina_mp1_done = True), that it's been 7 days, that it's a specific day of the week, and that you've seen the scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer in college (filo_mp2 = 3).
ok, its been atleast 3 weeks, in game time, and i havent seen the scene with ms cooper and jennifer

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
ok, its been atleast 3 weeks, in game time, and i havent seen the scene with ms cooper and jennifer
Before that scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer, you have to talk to Ms Cooper at her house, when you' re furious after what happened.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Before: filo_mp2 = 0
After Gina scene: filo_mp2 = 1
After talk to Ms Cooper at her home: filo_mp2 = 2
After the scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer: filo_mp2 = 3

This is what you need.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Before that scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer, you have to talk to Ms Cooper at her house, when you' re furious after what happened.
every time i click on ms coopers house it just says "more content coming in the future"

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
every time i click on ms coopers house it just says "more content coming in the future"
Well, you have to go see her right after what's going on with Gina... if you skipped that part, I guess you'll have to go to the right day and time... if I remember correctly, you'd have to go on Saturday morning... but to be sure, try the following combinations: Saturday morning or noon, and Sunday morning or noon.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
The Jessy scenes were pretty damn hot. I did have the Gina end some updates back but continued on. Jessy just gives me odd looks after a couple weeks of meeting her in the mornings for breakfast and in the lounge scenes at night.

I think I will wait for the b version and start fresh. Not because of save issues but for a good refresher. The Jessy scenes were great and Katia's progress was good as well.

For the sportswear issue go to the apartment screen then select the outfit for her in inventory and then click on her apartment.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Well, you have to go see her right after what's going on with Gina... if you skipped that part, I guess you'll have to go to the right day and time... if I remember correctly, you'd have to go on Saturday morning... but to be sure, try the following combinations: Saturday morning or noon, and Sunday morning or noon.
ok thanks

zanna75

Mar 15, 2020
First of all, have to say this is a really awesome game.
But I can't go to school, in weekly morning I have the esclamation mark but simply can't go there. Am I missing something?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

playingmm

May 17, 2019
I still don't understand: After playing 2.3 to the max (I got every scene) I downloaded 2.4 and used the OP-sav and tried to play the 2.4 version. A clean restart, as recommended by the DEV. I got the MrsCooper/Megan/Becky and Jessy-strawberry scenes but can't go further! I can't speak to Jessy and trigger the webcam scene (and the following..) .
Is it purely a bug or is the OP-sav not correct?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Boring ass grind with a nonsensical story and a weird MC. There is no real choices in this game it is either you choose the correct answer or you loose points, there is no for example, a dilemma that makes you choose between gina or jessy or try to get both? There is no choices, everything is scripted.. The plot is also full of drama that would put a Mexican soap opera to shame...

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
First of all, have to say this is a really awesome game.
But I can't go to school, in weekly morning I have the esclamation mark but simply can't go there. Am I missing something?
Thanks!
That bug was fixed some time ago... it's due to using the days/hours fast forward button before the university is unlocked; now it's not possible because those buttons don't show until after a few days, when the university is already unlocked.

I don't have time today, I'm going to take advantage of the fact that I don't have work in the game after many, many days, and I'm going to go to sleep soon, lol... but attach your save file tomorrow night and I'll activate that location for you ;)

I still don't understand: After playing 2.3 to the max (I got every scene) I downloaded 2.4 and used the OP-sav and tried to play the 2.4 version. A clean restart, as recommended by the DEV. I got the MrsCooper/Megan/Becky and Jessy-strawberry scenes but can't go further! I can't speak to Jessy and trigger the webcam scene (and the following..) .
Is it purely a bug or is the OP-sav not correct?
I may be wrong, but I don't remember recommending a fresh start :unsure:

In any case, what I recommend is: keep your save file from v0.2.3, hope you can play the new v0.2.4b, and use it there, everything should be more fluid and you shouldn't have those problems.

BTW, to accept Jessy's offer, besides seeing her great skills with strawberries in the kitchen, you also have to see her when you go to take a shower (I think Tuesday if I remember correctly).

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Also forgot to add that the MC suffers from a major case of M'lady syndrome.. God damnit man show some backbone and presence!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Boring ass grind with a nonsensical story and a weird MC. There is no real choices in this game it is either you choose the correct answer or you loose points, there is no for example, a dilemma that makes you choose between gina or jessy or try to get both? There is no choices, everything is scripted.. The plot is also full of drama that would put a Mexican soap opera to shame...
Opinions are like asses, everyone has their own :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, I respect your opinion, but from what you say I get the feeling that you haven't played until the end of the current version, where certain things start to change.
And yes, there are repetitions, but if you make use of the guides and helps, they are not more than the necessary ones... anyway, as I have already commented several times, the repetitions and other things will be revised in v0.3

If you don't like the theme of the game, that's fine, no problem, don't play it, there are many others... it's like if I complain about a movie with a theme that I don't like, but I watch it anyway and then complain about it; isn't it simpler to watch the ones with a theme that I like? :unsure:;)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Opinions are like asses, everyone has their own :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside, I respect your opinion, but from what you say I get the feeling that you haven't played until the end of the current version, where certain things start to change.
And yes, there are repetitions, but if you make use of the guides and helps, they are not more than the necessary ones... anyway, as I have already commented several times, the repetitions and other things will be revised in v0.3

If you don't like the theme of the game, that's fine, no problem, don't play it, there are many others... it's like if I complain about a movie with a theme that I don't like, but I watch it anyway and then complain about it; isn't it simpler to watch the ones with a theme that I like? :unsure:;)

I like the renders, you are obviously very talented. I am was just saying my opinion on the story and I was wondering will you be including choices and dilemmas in the future, multiple endings depending on your choices etc or is the entire game going to play out like a kinetic novel?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes