StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You need four more scenes. The first is triggered during a breakfast you have with her, where she offers to take part in her webcam show. The second happens in the bathroom, during the morning, where YOU take a shower alone, she makes the offer once again. (This is what everyone leaves out, it's when she's in the bathroom, but when you are) Then you have to visit her at Friday evening, there will be an option to accept her offer. Next morning you get the Sandra scenes, and at Sunday morning you do the camshow.
So no chance to trigger it after progressing with a certain part of the story?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Is there any other scene for gina in the current android version. We have had sex after she and scott argued and we pick up that broken crystal that makes them both horny? Is that the final scene for gina because it seems that she is avoiding me atm? How long does the dev updates his/her game?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You need four more scenes. The first is triggered during a breakfast you have with her, where she offers to take part in her webcam show. The second happens in the bathroom, during the morning, where YOU take a shower alone, she makes the offer once again. (This is what everyone leaves out, it's when she's in the bathroom, but when you are) Then you have to visit her at Friday evening, there will be an option to accept her offer. Next morning you get the Sandra scenes, and at Sunday morning you do the camshow.
So no chance to trigger it after progressing with a certain part of the story?
The problem with the current v0.2.4 is that there is a bug that makes impossible to see Jessy in the kitchen, so you can't accept her offer, and meet Sandra, and do the session in front of the webcam, and see the final scene with Gina :p

Wait for the new v0.2.4b, you should have no problem using your save file, and then follow the missing steps, starting with preparing breakfast to meet Jessy and her strawberries :devilish::love::eek:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
The problem with the current v0.2.4 is that there is a bug that makes impossible to see Jessy in the kitchen, so you can't accept her offer, and meet Sandra, and do the session in front of the webcam, and see the final scene with Gina :p

Wait for the new v0.2.4b, you should have no problem using your save file, and then follow the missing steps, starting with preparing breakfast to meet Jessy and her strawberries :devilish::love::eek:
I have seen the strawberry scene as well :)

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there any other scene for gina in the current android version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the final scene for gina because it seems that she is avoiding me atm? How long does the dev updates his/her game?
I'd appreciate it if you put your text inside SPOILERS, better :p

Yes, there is a nice final scene with Gina, but in the current v0.2.4 there are some bugs that may prevent you from seeing it (it depends on your progress in v0.2.3)... better wait for the new v0.2.4b. in a few minutes you will be in Patreon.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I have seen the strawberry scene as well :)
What? Oh, ok... I think I know what your problem is then; which by the way, is also corrected in v0.2.4b...

...do the following:
Go to the apartment, NOT to the map or the apartment overview, and press the forward hours button several times ;)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

I downloaded the 0.2.4 that was posted here a few days ago, and I could trigger the Jess scenes properly, both on my saves, and on the one you provided. Problem was, that on my own save, the Ms.Moore, the new Gina, and Mom scenes never triggered, hence why I had to use yours, and I did follow the guides through the letter.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I downloaded the 0.2.4 that was posted here a few days ago, and I could trigger the Jess scenes properly, both on my saves, and on the one you provided. Problem was, that on my own save, the Ms.Moore, the new Gina, and Mom scenes never triggered, hence why I had to use yours, and I did follow the guides through the letter.
Yes, the problem is for those who, in v0.2.3, didn't see Jessy in the kitchen, if you had seen her, you could trigger everything... although Sandra's scene was repeated (already corrected in v0.2.4b).

As for what you comment about the scenes of Ms Cooper, Meg, etc... also I have made several tests to assure that in the new v0.2.4b everything flows correctly; you can repeat or not the scenes with Megan; see the new scene with Becky, etc... (I hope I wasn't wrong and that everything works out well now :p)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
What? Oh, ok... I think I know what your problem is then; which by the way, is also corrected in v0.2.4b...

...do the following:
Go to the apartment, NOT to the map or the apartment overview, and press the forward hours button several times ;)
Yep, all fine now, thank you :)

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys does the photo session with cassie contain sex scenes or just pure picbtaking of her. If there is any tips on what angles should i use in particular order to get some hot scene of her. Thanks

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys does the photo session with cassie contain sex scenes or just pure picbtaking of her. If there is any tips on what angles should i use in particular order to get some hot scene of her. Thanks
When choosing an angle, then always use the same.

caldess

Nov 12, 2017
A reupload of the save file that is/was provided in the first post would be amazing. My old saves dont work and the MEGA download is unfortunately down (The file you are trying to download is no longer available <- thats the message it get there)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, I didnt expect Katia to Hurricanrana me to the mat. That was fucking hilarious.

Also, can I say one more time how much I LOOOOOOOVVEEEEEE Jess? She is kinda perfect, even trying to get the MC laid by other people, even his own sister and the way she pouts at the idea of the MC loving his sister more then her? Fucking priceless.

• Haha

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Any other scene on olivia on the tub. I only manage to see the scene with different options that will end on u cumming on her tits or face i dont remember. The other was where charlene will be watching and other scene also was the ass job. Is there any sex scene with her and what are the pre requisites if so?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes