Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How to trigger scenes from attachments?
The one on the left corresponds to "Dickuo", Jessy's rubber duck who likes to stick his nose in the darkest caves, lol
Too old to trigger it, sorry

The other two you're missing, one is "Becky meets Jessy", you'll see it after the scene with Becky and Megan in the village (following Ms Cooper's missions in the new version); and the other is the nice final scene with Gina :love:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Yep there is ; and unfortunately not yet for the second part. It's not too complicated and worth discovering without walkthrough ; I loved it
wait just so that I make sure I understood you. There is abs nothing on the sister front. But you can progrss with Gina?

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
omfg this game is so frustrating. Ok i get the jessy scene of her teasing you under the table with the choice of spanking or footjob every sunday!

Now how the hell do i trigger the second teaser scene in the bathroom??? Also when i go to her on Fridays the only choice i get is "Nothing". I AM STUCK. I am past the Ms Cooper deal because when i click on her apartment i get the "more in future updates" message...... and cant see to trigger anything else and when i check my gallery i get no new scenes unlocked.

THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!

Ill come back once this game is fixed. This is ridiculous. I have gone through so many saves to see if things would trigger and nothing is triggering. Went weeks doing the same shit and nothing is happening.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
omfg this game is so frustrating. Ok i get the jessy scene of her teasing you under the table with the choice of spanking or footjob every sunday!

Now how the hell do i trigger the second teaser scene in the bathroom??? Also when i go to her on fridays the only choice i get is "Nothing". I AM STUCK. I am past the Ms Cooper deal because when iclick on her apartement i get the "more in future updates" message...... and cant see to trigger anything else and when i check my gallery i get no new scenes unlocked.

THIS IS FRUSTRATING AS HELL!
I can understand the frustration since the help system doesn't work yet for Gina and Jessy, so sometimes it's hard to know what to do.

Having said that, I don't know at what point you started playing the new version... I don't know if you had already completed all the content of the previous v0.2.3c (all the missions done, except Olivia's that can't be completed)

First thing is to make sure you've done these two scenes with Jessy and Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

The scene you describe with Jessy, in the morning, is not the one that tries to convince you of her offer; the scene you describe is repetitive for the moment and doesn't bring anything new, you can skip it.

The two scenes you need to see in order to accept his offer are: a) one in the bathroom (on Tuesday) and one in the kitchen (any day of the week)... as long as you have seen the scene of Jessy that I have posted on the link above.

As for Ms Cooper...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you've got everything described, all you have to do is go to sleep in your room to trigger the final scene.
NOTE: I understand that you are playing the last compilation, v0.2.4c, because if you play the previous ones you may have trouble triggering certain scenes.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to go do something...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I can understand the frustration since the help system doesn't work yet for Gina and Jessy, so sometimes it's hard to know what to do.

Having said that, I don't know at what point you started playing the new version... I don't know if you had already completed all the content of the previous v0.2.3c (all the missions done, except Olivia's that can't be completed)

First thing is to make sure you've done these two scenes with Jessy and Gina:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

The scene you describe with Jessy, in the morning, is not the one that tries to convince you of her offer; the scene you describe is repetitive for the moment and doesn't bring anything new, you can skip it.

The two scenes you need to see in order to accept his offer are: a) one in the bathroom (on Tuesday) and one in the kitchen (any day of the week)... as long as you have seen the scene of Jessy that I have posted on the link above.

As for Ms Cooper...

Once you've got everything described, all you have to do is go to sleep in your room to trigger the final scene.
NOTE: I understand that you are playing the last compilation, v0.2.4c, because if you play the previous ones you may have trouble triggering certain scenes.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to go do something...

It's coming, guys

Invader Zim

Oct 22, 2017
So I was able to watch the sister and mum try the video call, then watched Jessy and the sister do the video call. All was well. We go to the friday after, just before we go to bed we get a new mission for Katya. And then...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/pis1_mornings.rpy", line 31, in <module>
KeyError: u'mcity1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1026, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 973, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1428, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1223, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1038, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1052, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1087, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1122, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1154, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1180, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1208, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1241, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1216, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1188, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1162, in script call
  File "scripts/shop_others/spiderbotshop.rpyc", line 327, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 938, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1074, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1109, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1144, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1170, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1196, in script call
  File "scripts/katia.rpyc", line 1224, in script call
  File "scripts/pis1_mornings.rpyc", line 31, in script
  File "D:\games\naughty\BigCitysPleasures\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\games\naughty\BigCitysPleasures\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\games\naughty\BigCitysPleasures\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/pis1_mornings.rpy", line 31, in <module>
KeyError: u'mcity1'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.4
Tue Apr 28 12:14:42 2020

I restarted the game all the way from the start and it still keeps crashing here.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes