Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yep, it's a magical file :cool:

I'm joking... It's the fact that this file is in the game that activates the patch, even if it doesn't contain anything... you could create an empty text file with that name, copy it into the corresponding folder, and it would be the same thing o_O:LOL:
I will be honest the patch does not appear to be working. As i said in my last post Becky only mentions MC is her big brother once before the laptop conversation. She also constantly refers to the "mother" as Meg instead of mom. Also during the conversation with Jessy when asked if she wants him she says "of course, he's (Insert MC Name) hehe" which makes little sense to me in this context. As i said i have no issue with the siblings referring to each other by name as that would be the natural thing to do when conversing between each other, but referring to the Mom as Meg makes no sense. This would generally only be done when there is some kind of animosity between the individuals and thus they are trying to insult their parent/guardian

Edit: Patch definately works for Mother and MC, just the dialog with Becky seems off

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
So also trying to figure out if i am at the end already or not. All the quests are completed except Olivia which from what i understand is just a repeatable thing and will not show as complete and The Teacher which says to talk to her but when you go to her house it says "more content in a future patch". Also have no idea if i am done with Gina or Jessy

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So also trying to figure out if i am at the end already or not. All the quests are completed except Olivia which from what i understand is just a repeatable thing and will not show as complete and The Teacher which says to talk to her but when you go to her house it says "more content in a future patch". Also have no idea if i am done with Gina or Jessy
Unless you have had a poignant moment between Gina and MC in the rain you are not done yet. For steps see posts of dev a few pages back. Unfortunately Gina and Jessy could not be added to questlog yet, that is one of the goals dev has for the 0.3 update.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Unless you have had a poignant moment between Gina and MC in the rain you are not done yet. For steps see posts of dev a few pages back. Unfortunately Gina and Jessy could not be added to questlog yet, that is one of the goals dev has for the 0.3 update.
I have had no such moment, she is basically ignoring me. I also cant get the option to accept Jessy's offer, the only option i have is nothing when i go to her room on Friday night. Also not sure what steps you are referring too from the dev, there are tons of posts and in most he just links back to a guide for 2.2b which does not help me in the slightest and is very vague

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Check if you play the right version, 0.24C in renpy. Jessy she needs to make you an offer Saturday morning at breakfast (scene with a strawberry) and Tuesday morning I thought in shower to cam with her. (MC needs to take the shower, she joins)

After having had those two scenes you get the event friday evening. Miss Cooper should progress with event in her classroom. You might have needed to see the bad girls in the toilet during break between classes, not sure.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Check if you play the right version, 0.24C in renpy. Jessy she needs to make you an offer Saturday morning at breakfast (scene with a strawberry) and Tuesday morning I thought in shower to cam with her. (MC needs to take the shower, she joins)

After having had those two scenes you get the event friday evening. Miss Cooper should progress with event in her classroom. You might have needed to see the bad girls in the toilet during break between classes, not sure.
Thanks i have seen the strawberry event but not the shower event. And yes i am definately playing the right version

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks i have seen the strawberry event but not the shower event. And yes i am definately playing the right version
OK then progress should start after seen the shower event. Miss Cooper can be a little while, i needed to replay the bad girls for her and the old mom content.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In which scene does the patch not work? I just tried out Becky's new scene and it works fine.

Here is a summary to see all the new content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Wow just finished the game for the first time and I gotta say I'm loving it. I really like the MC. Don't get me wrong I know Gina is the main girl but I really prefer Jessy over her. Love them both though, and my favorite girls are probably Gina, Jessy, Katia, Cassandra, and Becky. All the girls are friggin awesome though. Cant wait for more!!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Little things like this make my day :ROFLMAO:

And for the final scene, once you've done everything above, just go sleep in your room
I can't reach it.
screenshot0003.png
Also can't get this
screenshot0002.png
And the quest with Mrs. Cooper never ends, I'm still can talk with her and reached more than 30 sex points with her (yeah, I talked to her a lot at her home. :p)
screenshot0004.png

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Little things like this make my day :ROFLMAO:
LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jessy and Sandra are very confident.

I have to say, because it was commented on in previous posts, that it's not said in a pejorative way; in that sentence the Spanish text was "putilla", dimunitive of "puta"; while "puta" is pejorative, "putilla" isn't.
Similarly, when the MC says "slut" to Jessy, the Spanish text is "guarrilla", which would be better translated as "naughty girl" or "bad girl"; in fact it will be changed in the next version :)

I can't reach it.
View attachment 640461
Also can't get this
View attachment 640460
And the quest with Mrs. Cooper never ends, I'm still can talk with her and reached more than 30 sex points with her (yeah, I talked to her a lot at her home. :p)
View attachment 640462
Well, I see you're not playing the official version, and I don't know what trouble that could cause. Also maybe you are playing some of the first compilations (v0.2.4 / v0.2.4b) where there were some programming bugs; the best is to use the latest official version, v0.2.4c

I can tell you that, at the end of the continuation scene with Gina (after the conversation between her and the MC in his room) you didn't go to see Ms Cooper, and that has prevented you from continuing with Ms Cooper's missions, which has also prevented you from seeing the new scene with Becky (which is the other "replay" that you have to unlock apart from the final scene).

I don't know if it will help, but try going to Ms. Cooper's house on Saturday morning (or Sunday), and you might still be able to trigger that scene. Then keep going to the philosophy classes to unlock two little scenes (in one Ms Cooper talks to Jennifer about meeting Meg, and in the other Ms Cooper gives you an envelope); in the middle of those two scenes you will see the scenes with Megan, and the game will ask you if you want to repeat them or not (they are scenes from the previous version), whatever you decide, you will see the new scene with Becky (NOTE: If it's not the last version you might get a error).
After all this, you will be able to visit Ms Cooper one last time at her house to talk about several things, and finally that will trigger the final scene with Gina... You can't miss that scene! ;)

how do you use the cigarette and the gum?
Gum and tobacco only serve to better see the "attributes" of the shop assistant :devilish::ROFLMAO:

i am having a bug in the scene with jessy and sandra

View attachment 640497
That's because you're using a patch to upgrade from v0.2.4b to v0.2.4c but it's not official, and it's missing a couple of images of a button, so you get that error.

Reactions: Ghostly and UncleVT
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes