Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
finaly iuziped again on other hard drive, deleted all saves in roaming too, renamed in 1-1-lt, copied in both location, i passed 72 points, what hapened, i have no idea to help
It's weird because I was sure I downloaded the latest version... anyway, the patch did the trick, thanks :)
Excellent!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
how do you use the cigarette and the gum?
Gum and tobacco only serve to better see the "attributes" of the shop assistant :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Sure. Insert a cigar in a vagina like . :devilish: Wait what? :oops:

LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jessy and Sandra are very confident.

I have to say, because it was commented on in previous posts, that it's not said in a pejorative way; in that sentence the Spanish text was "putilla", dimunitive of "puta"; while "puta" is pejorative, "putilla" isn't.
Similarly, when the MC says "slut" to Jessy, the Spanish text is "guarrilla", which would be better translated as "naughty girl" or "bad girl"; in fact it will be changed in the next version :)
So.... let's blame the translator? :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Robert Monotoli
CEO and President
Cherry Poppin' Cigar Company (hey, that's alliterative!)
"Puttin' a cigar in your criminally delicious hole since 1869."

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So.... this triggered the final scene View attachment 641369

Never thought you were talking about the incest patch, and as I never use them...
It shouldn't be necessary, but it happens that the changes I applied in one of the scripts for v0.2.4b (if I remember correctly), I didn't apply it in another script... that's why the patch is necessary, but in the latest versions, whatever it is, it's not necessary to apply the patch to reach the end.

You leak the versions so fast around here, that you don't give me time to create the "definitive" one, and here you keep some that give problems, lol :unsure::eek::LOL::LOL::LOL::KEK:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
how do you buy the spider drone?
i dont have the option to buy it when i am in the shop

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Still one of my favorites! Love the slow burn!!! I was wondering what the difference is with the patch, assuming it doesn't change content just relationships? I do wish there were more choices overall, was disappointed that I had to accept Jessy's offer. That just means I have to tell all these other bitches to kick rocks when Gina and I make it official! I wouldn't be upset if Miss Cooper vanished under mysterious circumstances either.

Oops.. edited.. I didn't realize there was a newer version out. (y)

Last edited:

ShayneTuck

May 2, 2020
Hey is this game shut down? I tried to find it everywhere cause i heard it was good but i can't find a mega link that works anywhere..

xpnrt

Aug 2, 2019
How do we buy anything other than cigarettes, flower and cellphone ? I have more than enough money and progressed so far with all char yet cant buy camera etc. They are all listed there just looks like they are not clickable.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How do we buy anything other than cigarettes, flower and cellphone ? I have more than enough money and progressed so far with all char yet cant buy camera etc. They are all listed there just looks like they are not clickable.
You can only buy products you can use.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You can buy the camera as you progress with Cassie.

Besides, you can buy other things, like the rose or the anti-insomnia pill... and in the last version another object is unlocked.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How do I retrieve messages on my cell phone?
When you buy it, if you meet Jessy on the balcony when you return to the apartment, you will see a message from her.
The other messages, for the moment, are from Cassie, and you can read/send them as you progress with her.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i am stuck with ms cooper i finished all other quest except this one
maybe it is a bug because every day it is the same scene and even if she is not home you can enter her home and have this same scene

Screenshot (52).png Screenshot (53).png

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i am stuck with ms cooper i finished all other quest except this one
maybe it is a bug because every day it is the same scene and even if she is not home you can enter her home and have this same scene

View attachment 643545 View attachment 643546
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-204#post-3409667

That should allow you, first, not to be able to repeat that scene again and, second, to trigger the final scene with Gina.
Anyway, that mission that appears isn't correct, you should have gone to talk to Ms Cooper right after talking to Gina in your room (after her shower).

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes