mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK, I downloaded and installed the last version 024c and started with the Gina sex scene after which the following played automatically. Did also go to Mr Cooper and started that mission. BUT in the previous version I also played Katia up to a point where it didn't want to go on anymore (after she told him about her virginity problem) I reported this here but a solution was not found. Now i wanted to go there again and see if it works in this version but I find this quest at the very beginning now, when i must buy other shorts to no longer show my dick. All I played before on this mission is lost.. OK so be it, i will replay it BUT, like the first time i have a huge problem finding the time and place when Jess will tell me where to by the shorts.. If i remember well it was a different shop, but it's no longer on the map.. Why was this whole played mission lost and how can I continue?

EDIT:
OK I found Jessy by chance and found the shop. I'm now curious if the Katya quest will go on this time without interruptions and also when I can also go on with the Jessy web cam quest.. coz i must meet her again only in a certain day..This game is a pain in the ass without a WT, because of so many things trigered by so many other things in particular days of the week and not in other days. And there's no way to guess which day..

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
OK, I downloaded and installed the last version 024c and started with the Gina sex scene after which the following played automatically. Did also go to Mr Cooper and started that mission. BUT in the previous version I also played Katia up to a point where it didn't want to go on anymore (after she told him about her virginity problem) I reported this here but a solution was not found. Now i wanted to go there again and see if it works in this version but I find this quest at the very beginning now, when i must buy other shorts to no longer show my dick. All I played before on this mission is lost.. OK so be it, i will replay it BUT, like the first time i have a huge problem finding the time and place when Jess will tell me where to by the shorts.. If i remember well it was a different shop, but it's no longer on the map.. Why was this whole played mission lost and how can I continue?
I don't understand you, sorry :p...

If you used your save file from the previous v0.2.3c, when playing the new v0.2.4c your status should be the same... if you finished the missions with Katia you should be at the same point, only that the new version, when starting, loads the scene with Gina, but after that you should be able to continue without problems.
In case you have not completed all the content of Katia in the previous v0.2.3c, you'll be able to continue.

If you have used the OP save file prepared to see the new content of v0.2.4c, there are no missions for Katia there, because in the new version no new content has been added for her.

BTW, to know what you have to do in the new v0.2.4c to see all the new content, check the developer notes in the OP.

Reactions: Ghostly

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't understand you, sorry :p...

If you used your save file from the previous v0.2.3c, when playing the new v0.2.4c your status should be the same... if you finished the missions with Katia you should be at the same point, only that the new version, when starting, loads the scene with Gina, but after that you should be able to continue without problems.
In case you have not completed all the content of Katia in the previous v0.2.3c, you'll be able to continue.

If you have used the OP save file prepared to see the new content of v0.2.4c, there are no missions for Katia there, because in the new version no new content has been added for her.

BTW, to know what you have to do in the new v0.2.4c to see all the new content, check the developer notes in the OP.
I know what it should do , it's just that it DOESNT. If i load the last save with Katya it happens again what happened in 023c. When i click on "Other Exercises" it freezes! I told you about this and you said it must be at my end, that it's a complex animation and my computer can't play it. But look, I'm now on a new 1 week old computer, intel i7 9700, 32 GB RAM, SSD HD and GeForce 1050 Ti. There is NOTHING that this monster ca not open!
So I still think there must be a bug there or.. maybe i missed a triger somewhere. That's why i play now again all there is to play with Katya (the mission is still listed in my quests so it is not yet accomplished) and will see if it freezes again. Will report if it does.. Thank god i got the sportswear.. Since i played the normal exercises so many times in the previous version, I have 92 affection points by Katya and i hope that will not disturb..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
As for the save in the OP, i would love to try it but the Mega link for it is DEAD (account terminated..)

Maybe you can post it here..

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And of course i red the Developer Notes and all went good till here: "Watch Jessy try to convince you to accept her offer (you should make breakfast, and go shower on Tuesday) - Accept Jessy's offer (Friday night in her room)"
As far as I know i can't make breakast AND go shower in the same day, these 2 are either/or options, cant do both!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
And of course i red the Developer Notes and all went good till here: "Watch Jessy try to convince you to accept her offer (you should make breakfast, and go shower on Tuesday) - Accept Jessy's offer (Friday night in her room)"
As far as I know i can't make breakast AND go shower in the same day, these 2 are either/or options, cant do both!
It's not on the same day.
You can make breakfast any day, and you should see Jessy "juggle strawberries." :eek:
And you have to shower on Tuesday, and Jessy will come over to warm you up after the cold shower, lol :devilish:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here's the save file:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-201#post-3390299

I don't think the animation is "complex" so you can't play it, it's a simple video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes those 92 affection points were from another save made exactly before the moment when it freezes. BUT i played now again the whole scene with the "confession" and did get 100 points after it. However when i came again and tried to play the other exercises , it froze again..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And this is now Tuesday in v024 after i did the continuation of the Gina sex scene followed by Ms Cooper scene.
According to the Dev Notes I should "Watch Jessy try to convince you to accept her offer (you should make breakfast, and go shower on Tuesday)"
But as you can see in the screenshot i can NOT do both. Either make breakfast OR go to the bathroom..
Please advise how can I do both!
ac7a27b3dea4ebe94c54a268a5980248.jpg

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
And this is now Tuesday in v024 after i did the continuation of the Gina sex scene followed by Ms Cooper scene.
According to the Dev Notes I should "Watch Jessy try to convince you to accept her offer (you should make breakfast, and go shower on Tuesday)"
But as you can see in the screenshot i can NOT do both. Either make breakfast OR go to the bathroom..
Please advise how can I do both!
View attachment 644876
Really? :rolleyes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-206#post-3428758

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's not on the same day.
You can make breakfast any day, and you should see Jessy "juggle strawberries." :eek:
And you have to shower on Tuesday, and Jessy will come over to warm you up after the cold shower, lol :devilish:
OK but you didn't write SO in the dev notes. you didn't write there "It's not on the same day" as you wrote now. The problem with explaining things is that if people who explain something they know to others who don't know, they can't imagine what exactly the others don't know, because for them it's "obvious". As it seems to be obvious for you that we can make a breakfast ANY DAY till we see that scene you mentioned. And THEN take shower on tuesday. But how can i guess that "It's not on the same day" if you don't tell me that "It's not on the same day"? And if you put both actions in the same sentence timed for tuesday..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
OK but you didn't write SO in the dev notes. you didn't write there "It's not on the same day" as you wrote now. The problem with explaining things is that if people who explain something they know to others who don't know, they can't imagine what exactly the others don't know, because for them it's "obvious". As it seems to be obvious for you that we can make a breakfast ANY DAY till we see that scene you mentioned. And THEN take shower on tuesday. But how can i guess that "It's not on the same day" if you don't tell me that "It's not on the same day"? And if you put both actions in the same sentence timed for tuesday..
I have taken the time to answer your questions in detail... to load, check and fix your save file... can't you take the time to try one thing one day, and the other another day? Seriously, nobody else had this problem... I understand that the notes in the OP can lead to confusion, but you only have to do one of the two things and you will see one of the two sequences, and then the other to see the other sequence, I don't think it is so complicated, lol

NOTE: I've already changed it at the OP

Reactions: Ghostly and EZ8lt

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Try it now, I think it's fixed.
No, it's not.. it freezes in the same place as before, after I click "Other Exercises". And I repeat I tried it on 3 different computers!
View attachment 39-1-LT1.save I guess i will have to give up the hole Katya thing although I like that girl and try to go on with the rest of the story using your save for v.24 and replaying the after Gina sex.. is the Katya quest finished and good to go in this save?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
No, it's not.. it freezes in the same place as before, after I click "Other Exercises". And I repeat I tried it on 3 different computers!
View attachment 645115 I guess i will have to give up the hole Katya thing although I like that girl and try to go on with the rest of the story using your save for v.24 and replaying the after Gina sex.. is the Katya quest finished and good to go in this save?
I tried the exercises and I had no problem... try this:
- Make a backup of your "saves" folder inside "game"
- Delete all its contents ... me
- Deletes all the contents of the other folder that Renpy uses for save files: "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TonysCityAdventures...."
- Put the save file I sent you in "saves"; load and test it

If this doesn't work for you, you have two choices:

- Use the save for v0.2.4c where the current missions with Katia are already over

- Wait for v0.3.0 where there will be a general revision of the game; you can start playing again from the beginning, everything will be faster and easier since so many repetitions will be reduced and Gina and Jessy will be added to the help system

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK it must be a ghost inside..
Just FYI: I deleted the game and unzpiped it again. It had no saves folder till i started it, then it got the folder saves, which was empty. I didn't delete the folder in "Roaming" coz I didn't want to lose all my old saves, but I put your save for 024 in the saves folder in game directory.
I played the "after Gina sex scene" plus Jess plus Gina again in my room till i got to the map where I could finally see my stats And look what I saw there:

Katia mission is not finished! It is in fact at the time after the accident where i must visit her with a sport magazine , then buy a new sportswear and so on.. And i bet that if i go again through the whole thing wit Katia, then it will freeze again at exactly the same moment..
Looks like i really have no choice than to delete also the saves from Roaming.. Is there a way to put them back after i start the game in the right way and see that Katia mission is finished? I saved nice moments in there and since there is no gallery mod i like to review those saves from time to time..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I didn't delete the folder in "Roaming"...
Lol, make a backup... it's just to test it, I suspect that the "persistence" file might have something to do with your problems... besides, seeing what happens when you load the save file of v0.2.4, it makes even more sense.

Make that test.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes