Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here is my persistent file from the game's saves folder
View attachment 645254
I can't do anything with that.

What I'm telling you is that it may contain values that will cause the error.

Make a backup of what you want, but delete everything in the folder "...\game\saves" and "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TonysCityAdventures...."

Then try the save file from v0.2.4c; if it works well then you can try your save file from v0.2.3c

Reactions: Ghostly

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I can't do anything with that.

What I'm telling you is that it may contain values that will cause the error.

Make a backup of what you want, but delete everything in the folder "...\game\saves" and "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TonysCityAdventures...."

Then try the save file from v0.2.4c; if it works well then you can try your save file from v0.2.3c
Would 1 of these maybe help:
- delete both persistent files
- replace the persistent from Roaming with the one from games\saves
- replace the persistent from Roaming (or both persistent files) with the persistent from games of version 022b which I still have
- get a right persistent file from you and put it in both places

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Would 1 of these maybe help:
- delete both persistent files
- replace the persistent from Roaming with the one from games\saves
- replace the persistent from Roaming (or both persistent files) with the persistent from games of version 022b which I still have
- get a right persistent file from you and put it in both places
The way I would do it is this, make a copy of your save folder in a third location and delete the persistent file inside it.

Then delete the save folders stored in the game folder and in the renpy folder.

Now start a new game which will create a new save folder with a new persistent file.

Now move your save files from the copied folder you made earlier to the game folder

BTW, I downloaded the save file you posted earlier and there was no problem on my end either so, with a new persistent file you should have no problems

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The way I would do it is this, make a copy of your save folder in a third location and delete the persistent file inside it.

Then delete the save folders stored in the game folder and in the renpy folder.

Now start a new game which will create a new save folder with a new persistent file.

Now move your save files from the copied folder you made earlier to the game folder

BTW, I downloaded the save file you posted earlier and there was no problem on my end either so, with a new persistent file you should have no problems
I know you had no problems, we did this also in v23 :) This is exactly the reason why I can't understand whats going on here.. it can't be dependent on .. geography :) 3 different computers here.. not working and by you all ok.. I suppose you're also on Windows 10 64bit Pro.. So, its a ghost OK..
I'll try your solution tomorrow now i got cought by the game (i mean...by Sandra.. lol) .. will play till i freeze again lol
EDIT:
Sandra left , first cam show should start .. it didn't.. got me at home in the night with no girl home.. Is that normal?

Last edited:

Uthden

Apr 25, 2020
Holas!!

Estoy bloqueado en la conversacion con Mr Cooper. Cuando aparece Jennifer. He descargado el patch pero igual lo he metido mal en la carpeta o algo, porque no consigo pasar de ahi.
Alguna idea?

Gracias!!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Holas!!

Estoy bloqueado en la conversacion con Mr Cooper. Cuando aparece Jennifer. He descargado el patch pero igual lo he metido mal en la carpeta o algo, porque no consigo pasar de ahi.
Alguna idea?

Gracias!!
Te aseguro que este problema se resulte como has probado... algo debes haber hecho mal, revísalo ;)
Si lo haces bien, sólo tendrás que repetir una vez más la escena con Ms Cooper y Jenniger; ya no podrás repetirla más... después, si ya has visto las escenas de Sandra, y de Jessy delante de la webcam, podrás desencadenar la escena final con Gina; para esto sólo tienes que ir a dormir a tu habitación.
---------------------------------
I guarantee this problem ends up the way you tried... you must have done something wrong, check it out ;)
If you do it well, you will only have to repeat the scene with Ms Cooper and Jenniger once more; you will not be able to repeat it anymore... later, if you have already seen the scenes of Sandra, and of Jessy in front of the webcam, you will be able to trigger the final scene with Gina; for this you only have to go to sleep in your room.

Reactions: Ghostly

clms100

Mar 19, 2020
Buenas;
Hace poco que he terminado esta versión (0.2.4.c) de este grandísimo trabajo, es por ello que me he decidido a escribir estas breves lineas simplemente para agradecer a sus creadores y colaboradores el fantástico trabajo y dedicación en este proyecto. Se que unas letras en un post es una de las formas de agradecimiento. Espero que en cuanto mejoren las condiciones en España poder contribuir a este trabajo. Ya que me ha encantado, tanto en las historias como en el final de esta versión. Tengo que reconocer que me gustan los finales felices. Así que muchas gracias por ello y en espera de la continuación de las historias.

Como mi ingles es bastante malo, más bien horrible lo escribo en español, que es mi idioma, aunque traduzco estas palabras al ingles, asique disculparme por cualquier error en ello.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good;
I have recently finished this version (0.2.4.c) of this great work, that is why I have decided to write these short lines simply to thank its creators and collaborators for the great work and dedication in this project. I know that some letters in a post is one of the forms of thanks. I hope that as soon as conditions in Spain improve, I can contribute to this work. Since I loved it, both in the stories and in the end of this version. I have to admit that I like happy endings. So thank you very much for it and looking forward to the continuation of the stories.

Since my English is quite bad, rather horrible I write it in Spanish, which is my language, although I translate these words into English, so I apologize for any error in it.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Mega download of HQ version is no more accessible (version 2.4c). Any chance to check?
And what is the difference between LQ and HQ version? High quality, low quality only?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes