Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm.. that would mean i could put back my saves after i have that persistent file?
One of your save files is the one that causes the "persistent" file to get corrupted; I suspect that the last one you used from v0.2.3c... if you have any previous one, it probably works fine.
I recommend you to use one of v0.2.2, since I think the problem originated somewhere in Katia's path.

NOTE: Make a backup of your current persistent file so, if you have problems, you can use it again.

Reactions: Ghostly

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
One of your save files is the one that causes the "persistent" file to get corrupted; I suspect that the last one you used from v0.2.3c... if you have any previous one, it probably works fine.
I recommend you to use one of v0.2.2, since I think the problem originated somewhere in Katia's path.

NOTE: Make a backup of your current persistent file so, if you have problems, you can use it again.
OK, that makes sense. But there are more saves related to Kathia's path and i should delete them all but i don't know their numbers if i don't see their pictures.. I will backup my current persistent file for any case.
BTW , would the scenes with Katia be in the gallery even if i was not able to play that path to the end and if i delete the respective saves?
There might have been also another problem: I am now in v.024 at the moment when Megan comes visit. And I am absolutely sure that I already saw that whole scene , including the meeting with Ms. Cooper at the university in a previous version (either v023 or even v022). The scene is IDENTICAL! Is that normal? The game did recognise that I had already played the scene with the mother and the sister in their home and asked me to chose if i want to see it again or skip it. I skiped . BUT it didn't recognize that I played also this scene with Megan visiting the city and didn't give me the option to skip it..

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Can someone share a full extras opened save pls i nearly miss 3 scene from page 2 and 8 scene from page 3 ... did i miss a lot or it's can not open at the moment ?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn still no Gina sex, I had enough with her , waste of time, better shift the focus to some other girl in the game, To think that her asshole Chad bf fucked her many times already yet MC can't get a proper one aside from a dream-like sex scene?

Mat777

May 3, 2020
Hi !

I have a problem with the MC stage, Jessy and Sandra. An error appears and you can not continue playing :( Will somebody help? I have 0.24C

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
BTW , would the scenes with Katia be in the gallery even if i was not able to play that path to the end and if i delete the respective saves?
Scenes are only unlocked once they are seen.

There might have been also another problem: I am now in v.024 at the moment when Megan comes visit. And I am absolutely sure that I already saw that whole scene , including the meeting with Ms. Cooper at the university in a previous version (either v023 or even v022). The scene is IDENTICAL! Is that normal?
In the previous version it wasn't possible to do the continuation with Gina; and by doing it in the new version, along with some new mini-scenes with Ms Cooper that give more sense to the story, we incorporated that option of being able to play the scenes with Megan again, to follow the story better. Yes, the scenes are identical, they are the ones of the v0.2.3c, but in the new version another scene with Becky has been added that happens after the scene of Megan and Becky in the village... independently of if you decide to repeat or not the scenes already seen in the previous version, you will be able to see the new scene with Becky.

Can someone share a full extras opened save pls i nearly miss 3 scene from page 2 and 8 scene from page 3 ... did i miss a lot or it's can not open at the moment ?
If you upload a screenshot I can tell you what the scenes are.

Hi !

I have a problem with the MC stage, Jessy and Sandra. An error appears and you can not continue playing :( Will somebody help? I have 0.24C
You're not playing the official version.

The version you're playing has two images of a button missing, that' s why you get an error.

So does any one have a save after miss coopers 2nd scene i lost mine and i cant beat her mini game
In the latest version there's a button to skip the mini-game.

Anyway, if you lose nothing happens, there is no penalty, and next time your bar will go faster... so, lose a couple of times and try again, no problem.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks Man I just remembered that i have that save any way but hey thanks for Mr Cooper Man She is The Reason I have been playing this game So exited about the new girl too maybe she will do some thing naughty to the MC who knows but amazing game man

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Guys, I just realized something very significant. So apparently, ' ' is one of many euphemisms for the penis. Does that mean... Jessy is a snake charmer? :oops: I get it now. This VN is actually in fact a very fascinating story about the art of snake charming and little Becky is going to be trained by naughty Jessy to become a truly professional snake charmer. Yep, that's it. The end! :devilish:

A very true story.

-Robert Monotoli
The Pussy Charmer

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Just some help for those, where some events of version 0.2.4c just don't want to trigger:
If you have continued from a save from version 0.2.3b, then that most probably is the problem. I have restarted the game with version 0.2.4c and then all new events triggered. The only problems still were, that the room is called "Tony's room", even though I used a different name, and that in the final sequence also "Tony" instead of the individual name is used.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just some help for those, where some events of version 0.2.4c just don't want to trigger:
If you have continued from a save from version 0.2.3b, then that most probably is the problem. I have restarted the game with version 0.2.4c and then all new events triggered. The only problems still were, that the room is called "Tony's room", even though I used a different name, and that in the final sequence also "Tony" instead of the individual name is used.
Are you sure you're playing "c", v0.2.4c? :unsure:

The problems you mention have been solved, among others...

Changelog v0.2.4c:
Changed: "Tony room" to "Your room" ;-)

Changelog v0.2.4b:
Fixed: Problem with the name of the player in the final scene

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Are you sure you're playing "c", v0.2.4c? :unsure:

The problems you mention have been solved, among others...

Changelog v0.2.4c:
Changed: "Tony room" to "Your room" ;-)

Changelog v0.2.4b:
Fixed: Problem with the name of the player in the final scene
Having read the whole thread before, this also irritated me. I was convinced of having played version 0.2.4c the whole time. But comparing the name of the zip file and its creation date, I guess I must have been wrong and having played a slightly earlier version of this release.
"About" in the game menu only tells me 0.2.4. I don't know if there is a "c" supposed to be mentioned or not. The traceback file also only says "0.2.4" without an additional letter. Don't know if there should be one or not.

However, if there are still some, who are suffering from some events of the actual version not appearing and who have continued from an earlier version of 0.2.3 than "c", you probably will have to restart, if nothing else has helped.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Having read the whole thread before, this also irritated me. I was convinced of having played version 0.2.4c the whole time. But comparing the name of the zip file and its creation date, I guess I must have been wrong and having played a slightly earlier version of this release.
"About" in the game menu only tells me 0.2.4. I don't know if there is a "c" supposed to be mentioned or not. The traceback file also only says "0.2.4" without an additional letter. Don't know if there should be one or not.

However, if there are still some, who are suffering from some events of the actual version not appearing and who have continued from an earlier version of 0.2.3 than "c", you probably will have to restart, if nothing else has helped.
If, in "About" there's the exact version, in that case, v0.2.4c :p

In that version you can use save files from previous versions without problem :p

Very nice game, by the way - even though a little bit grindy. (y)
Thanks!

Yep, grind will be checked in the next version :)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes