Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Buenas;
Hace poco que he terminado esta versión (0.2.4.c) de este grandísimo trabajo, es por ello que me he decidido a escribir estas breves lineas simplemente para agradecer a sus creadores y colaboradores el fantástico trabajo y dedicación en este proyecto. Se que unas letras en un post es una de las formas de agradecimiento. Espero que en cuanto mejoren las condiciones en España poder contribuir a este trabajo. Ya que me ha encantado, tanto en las historias como en el final de esta versión. Tengo que reconocer que me gustan los finales felices. Así que muchas gracias por ello y en espera de la continuación de las historias.

Como mi ingles es bastante malo, más bien horrible lo escribo en español, que es mi idioma, aunque traduzco estas palabras al ingles, asique disculparme por cualquier error en ello.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good;
I have recently finished this version (0.2.4.c) of this great work, that is why I have decided to write these short lines simply to thank its creators and collaborators for the great work and dedication in this project. I know that some letters in a post is one of the forms of thanks. I hope that as soon as conditions in Spain improve, I can contribute to this work. Since I loved it, both in the stories and in the end of this version. I have to admit that I like happy endings. So thank you very much for it and looking forward to the continuation of the stories.

Since my English is quite bad, rather horrible I write it in Spanish, which is my language, although I translate these words into English, so I apologize for any error in it.
Gracias por estas bonitas palabras, me alegro que te guste el juego y que haya servido para "aliviar" un poco la situación que se vive :)
Y gracias también por tu "review" del juego :love:... aunque si puedes editarlo, quizá sería mejor poner también la traducción al inglés... no te vayan a regañar o a quitarlo, lol :ROFLMAO:;)
------------------------------------------
Thanks for these nice words, I'm glad you like the game and that it helped to "alleviate " the situation we are living now a bit.
And thanks also for your "review" of the game :love:... although if you can edit it, maybe it would be better to put the English translation as well... so as not to be scolded and that it will be removed, lol :ROFLMAO:;)

hope to have a threesome with gina and jessy :love::love:
Every man's dream :love::love::love::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Mega download of HQ version is no more accessible (version 2.4c). Any chance to check?
And what is the difference between LQ and HQ version? High quality, low quality only?
The HQ version is the "normal" one... but as I see that for some people it's a lot of GB, I decided to compile also a LQ (Low quality) version in which a 75% quality in images is used and the videos go from a 4Mbps bitrate to 1Mbps... basically the same quality used in the Android versions.

THX! Greate game!

I experienced such strong feelings !
I hope that you, the developer, do not abandon the game! I want to find out who was his first)
Thanks!
It's important that the game makes you "cry", on top and on bottom, lol :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

I hope it's not abandoned too, lol... it's a great passion for me and very bad things would have to happen to have it abandoned, so that's not likely to happen :)
But it is also important to receive support and that the project continues to grow as it has been doing, although little by little, but thanks to this it's still alive and allows me to dedicate more hours to it, buy cool stuff for the game, and delegate some tasks to third parties to improve and accelerate its creation :D

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I only have 3 questions

1>)Add more animation scenes of In future
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The way I would do it is this, make a copy of your save folder in a third location and delete the persistent file inside it.

Then delete the save folders stored in the game folder and in the renpy folder.

Now start a new game which will create a new save folder with a new persistent file.

Now move your save files from the copied folder you made earlier to the game folder

BTW, I downloaded the save file you posted earlier and there was no problem on my end either so, with a new persistent file you should have no problems
OK, I did as you suggested and I didn't even add the saves again after i did so. I only put your save 1 in. Everything went good, Katia quest is completed. BUT.. after the scene with Sandra Jess says she wants to have the first session right now but .. nothing happens there. It jumps to morning at home with nobody home. I don't know if it was your intention to not show that webcam scene but this happened exactly so also before i cleaned the saves.And I repeat , this time there is nothing from me in the new installed game. Not my saves not my persistent files. Only your save!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
OK, I did as you suggested and I didn't even add the saves again after i did so. I only put your save 1 in. Everything went good, Katia quest is completed. BUT.. after the scene with Sandra Jess says she wants to have the first session right now but .. nothing happens there. It jumps to morning at home with nobody home. I don't know if it was your intention to not show that webcam scene but this happened exactly so also before i cleaned the saves.And I repeat , this time there is nothing from me in the new installed game. Not my saves not my persistent files. Only your save!
But here's the thing, you didn't do exactly as I suggested, you missed a step, which was putting your old save files back in a place the game can access them.

To be clear, renpy stores saves in 2 locations which me are:
(C)\Users\<my name>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\<name of the game>\game

Quick Access\Games\<name of the game>\game

Deleting those save folders or moving them to a new location (let's say, your desktop) means that when you start it again your renpy game will create a new persistent file which contains your preferences (volume, scene skipping and, in your case, a game breaking bug). Once you have your fresh persistent file you are then free to put all of your old save files into the newly created save folder which, free of the previously mentioned game breaking bug, should all work fine.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
But here's the thing, you didn't do exactly as I suggested, you missed a step, which was putting your old save files back in a place the game can access them.

To be clear, renpy stores saves in 2 locations which me are:
(C)\Users\<my name>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy\<name of the game>\game

Quick Access\Games\<name of the game>\game

Deleting those save folders or moving them to a new location (let's say, your desktop) means that when you start it again your renpy game will create a new persistent file which contains your preferences (volume, scene skipping and, in your case, a game breaking bug). Once you have your fresh persistent file you are then free to put all of your old save files into the newly created save folder which, free of the previously mentioned game breaking bug, should all work fine.
That's what I did the first time and when i saw that Katia save freezes again and also the first web cam with Jess doesn't take place, I decided to redo all but to not more put my saves in thhis time.. In this case there was no Katia anymore but the first webcam scene with Jess still didn't take place.
I know where the saves are and i did delete both folders. It may be that when you say "start the game again" maybe you mean i should start a "new game". That I didn't do because i put your save inside the empty saves folder (of the game) and went on from there. Like anybody would do who just downloaded this version and has no saves..
Can it be that when you test the bugs you do that in the spanish version? Maybe there is a typo in the code of the english version..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So to be clear:
1st try.
- I made a copy of each of the 2 saves folders
- I deleted the saves folder from Roamning
- I deleted the whole game.
- I reinstalled the game (unzip)
- I started the game
- I closed the game
- I saw that it created the 2 saves folders
- I put my saves back in saves folder of the game
- I started the game again and tested the save with Katia which froze again
- I went on with the last save that I had when Sandra went away and continued hoping to see the webcam scene.. That didn't happen

2nd try:
Same as above, only that this time i didn't put my saves back but only your save 1-1-LT1. Katia quest was shown as completed (100 points). I replayed all till Sandra visit and expected to see the webcam scene when she leaves. That again didn't happen. I stoped.

I like this game and want to play it. But it seems the game doesn't like me..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So to be clear:
1st try.
- I made a copy of each of the 2 saves folders
- I deleted the saves folder from Roamning
- I deleted the whole game.
- I reinstalled the game (unzip)
- I started the game
- I closed the game
- I saw that it created the 2 saves folders
- I put my saves back in saves folder of the game
- I started the game again and tested the save with Katia which froze again
- I went on with the last save that I had when Sandra went away and continued hoping to see the webcam scene.. That didn't happen

2nd try:
Same as above, only that this time i didn't put my saves back but only your save 1-1-LT1. Katia quest was shown as completed (100 points). I replayed all till Sandra visit and expected to see the webcam scene when she leaves. That again didn't happen. I stoped.

I like this game and want to play it. But it seems the game doesn't like me..
Let's take it step by step...

1) The webcam scene does NOT happen right after Sandra's visit, don't worry and keep playing... Jessy will meet you when it's time :devilish::ROFLMAO:

2) Make sure you do this to avoid the looping problem in the last scene with Ms Cooper:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-204#post-3409667

3) It's obvious that you had problems with the v0.2.3c and v0.2.4c save file because your "persistence" file was corrupted, BUT that file was corrupted because, almost certainly, you had something wrong with your v0.2.3c save file... So even if you delete both folders and only test your save file from v0.2.3c, it gives problems, it corrupts the persistence file again, and then even if you test the save file from v0.2.4c it still fails.
What solved the problem for you was, delete everything, and use the save file from v0.2.4c, which is fine and doesn't corrupt your "persistence". So... DO NOT use your old save file from v0.2.3c again, as it will corrupt the "persistence" and the problems will come back.

4) Forget the ghosts and enjoy the game :ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: Ghostly

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for Big City's Pleasures so The game is great and keep going)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Let's take it step by step...

1) The webcam scene does NOT happen right after Sandra's visit, don't worry and keep playing... Jessy will meet you when it's time :devilish::ROFLMAO:

2) Make sure you do this to avoid the looping problem in the last scene with Ms Cooper:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-204#post-3409667

3) It's obvious that you had problems with the v0.2.3c and v0.2.4c save file because your "persistence" file was corrupted, BUT that file was corrupted because, almost certainly, you had something wrong with your v0.2.3c save file... So even if you delete both folders and only test your save file from v0.2.3c, it gives problems, it corrupts the persistence file again, and then even if you test the save file from v0.2.4c it still fails.
What solved the problem for you was, delete everything, and use the save file from v0.2.4c, which is fine and doesn't corrupt your "persistence". So... DO NOT use your old save file from v0.2.3c again, as it will corrupt the "persistence" and the problems will come back.

4) Forget the ghosts and enjoy the game :ROFLMAO:;)
1) I wish I would have known that, in the dev notes you wrote "it's automatic" so I assumed it automatically happens after Sandra scene. A WT is still necessary :)
2) I have the incest patch and used it till v.023 but I thought maybe that has bugged my game so I didn't apply it in the last version. I will put it in again because it may be needed for the sister. However, from the text on the link you mentioned about this patch is not clear if the patch must still be applied to fix the scene with Mr. Cooper since you say this scene was fixed in v.024. I also didn't know that I must repeat that scene. The dev. notes say I must keep going to the philosophy class but not that I must repeat the scene with Mr. Cooper. Sorry to be a pain in the ass but such a note should tell us what WE don't know and not omit things that YOU know but consider "obvious". Because we can't read your mind :)
3)I hope you will make a gallery for this game because if i can't put back the saves from previous chapters I can not replay the old scenes anymore. That's a pity because your animations are in the "Top5" of all animations in adult games on this site!

4) My second suspicion about what broke my game was that I used the cheat mode in previous versions. Is that mode OK to use ?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
1) I wish I would have known that, in the dev notes you wrote "it's automatic" so I assumed it automatically happens after Sandra scene. A WT is still necessary :)
2) I have the incest patch and used it till v.023 but I thought maybe that has bugged my game so I didn't apply it in the last version. I will put it in again because it may be needed for the sister. However, from the text on the link you mentioned about this patch is not clear if the patch must still be applied to fix the scene with Mr. Cooper since you say this scene was fixed in v.024. I also didn't know that I must repeat that scene. The dev. notes say I must keep going to the philosophy class but not that I must repeat the scene with Mr. Cooper. Sorry to be a pain in the ass but such a note should tell us what WE don't know and not omit things that YOU know but consider "obvious". Because we can't read your mind :)
3)I hope you will make a gallery for this game because if i can't put back the saves from previous chapters I can not replay the old scenes anymore. That's a pity because your animations are in the "Top5" of all animations in adult games on this site!

4) My second suspicion about what broke my game was that I used the cheat mode in previous versions. Is that mode OK to use ?
1) By automatic, I mean that once you accept Jessy's offer, the scenes will appear as appropriate without doing anything else. WT will not be necessary when Gina and Jessy are added to the help system (quests).

2) I can only say that the compilation here, even if it is v0.2.4c, isn't the last one I did; in the last one there isn't that loop problem in the scene with Ms Cooper... but if you have that problem, it can be avoided as I have told you.

3) In the main menu, in "EXTRAS", there's a gallery to see the repetitions of some scenes (especially those that are unique, not repetitive).

4) The cheat system can be used, but as I have mentioned a few times, it's not recommended to modify the study or sexual ability points; better to use it to, for example, get speed faster, or have more money, or have more tenant points.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
3) In the main menu, in "EXTRAS", there's a gallery to see the repetitions of some scenes (especially those that are unique, not repetitive).
Yes but there are only 3 scenes visible there, not the sex scene with Gina, not the BJ scene wit Jess under the table while Tony chats with her sister on laptop.. I supose i should have the old saves in the game to see those scenes but that's exactly the problem..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes but there are only 3 scenes visible there, not the sex scene with Gina, not the BJ scene wit Jess under the table while Tony chats with her sister on laptop.. I supose i should have the old saves in the game to see those scenes but that's exactly the problem..
You can ask someone who has everything unlocked to send you their "persistent" file; I don't send you mine because I do a lot of tests in the game and I don't know how it will be, lol o_O

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Can someone who has all scenes unlocked in the gallery please send me their "persistent" file? (see post above)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You can ask someone who has everything unlocked to send you their "persistent" file; I don't send you mine because I do a lot of tests in the game and I don't know how it will be, lol o_O
Hmmm.. that would mean i could put back my saves after i have that persistent file?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes