Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I don't really understand what the developers are thinking, I don't understand how they added a scene of your childhood friend being fucked in the beginning. The worst thing is that as a good protagonist cuck the mc gets excited, when you create a game you can't create a game that leaves the whole public happy several times the author mentions that it contains ntr optional but nobody added the tag.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Just want to check. I upgraded from v0.2.3c (or maybe b) to 0.2.4c. I had completed everything before upgrading (as far as I'm aware) and since the upgrade have gone through two events with Jessy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the extras show there are two more events left - I assume those are continuations with Jessie (?) however after covering about 4-6 weeks (to build up my stats with Jessy) I've not had any more encounters. Is it just a case of a long time (which I seem to have been the situation with previous Jessy quests) ? My relevant stats presently are:
Tennent - 601
Jessy Affection - 242
Jessy Sexuality - 542
I'm basically skipping through each time period at the moment to maximise the above stats. Is one of these not yet high enough? I'm also checking every location where I see Jessy.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
You are not already in love with them are you the relationship develops laterwards which is on the MCs side just more sex than love although love does develop later
But the point is technically thats NOT NTR Friend means friend not lover or fuck buddy or friends with benefits please clear your mind and dont show your insecuritues if you dont agree with the game especially if its on a free website if you are so insecure than dont play it

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
None of the links for PC work ... Can anyone share any link for version 0.2.4c?
Same here. the file has been deleted.
checked it just now - you have nopy, racaty, workupload, uploadhaven....all of them up and chilly working (hg/lq versions)...
in addition you have two mega working links for compressed version.
the only inactive links are mega for lq/hq versions.
so, please, dont brag about "none of the pc-links works anymore...", or at least check it all firstly, before posting nonsense.
cheers

Reactions: UncleVT

Adrià_(^)_(^)

May 15, 2020
Saluta qualcuno sappia ciò chì a scena di gravidanza una volta chì mette in u patch fan?
1>) In futuru, pò aghjunghje a gravidanza dà nascita?

Hey does anyone know what the pregnancy scene once you put in the fan patch?
1>)In future, can it add pregnancy gives birth ?

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
I don't really understand what the developers are thinking, I don't understand how they added a scene of your childhood friend being fucked in the beginning. The worst thing is that as a good protagonist cuck the mc gets excited, when you create a game you can't create a game that leaves the whole public happy several times the author mentions that it contains ntr optional but nobody added the tag.
in fact its not netorare more likely voyeurism,but well I got your point.I'm not really interested in Gina also,hope main love interest gonna be optional

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Saluta qualcuno sappia ciò chì a scena di gravidanza una volta chì mette in u patch fan?
1>) In futuru, pò aghjunghje a gravidanza dà nascita?

Hey does anyone know what the pregnancy scene once you put in the fan patch?
1>)In future, can it add pregnancy gives birth ?
I don't understand a word of what you said in English or in that other strange language (Sardo? Siciliano?).
Please, try to be a bit clearer if you want our help.

-------------------------------------------------------
(ESP version)

Gina: - ¡Oh, Tony! ¡Quiero cabalgarte ahora mismo!
Tony: - ¡Sí, joder! ¡Tus deseos son órdenes!

(ENG version)

Gina: - Oh, Tony, I want to ride you right now!
Tony: - Fuck yeah! Your wish is my command!

:love::love:

lewdcity

Dec 27, 2018
If you upload a screenshot I can tell you what the scenes are.
Not the same person, but I think I am having the same issue find the scenes he's talking about. Or at least I'm having trouble finding these scenes, if you wouldn't mind helping.

Edit* I got the bottom left scene on the 2nd page. Just got too use to doing the manual scene stretches instead of the left option.
But still stuck on the 2nd page bottom right, and top left on 3rd page.

Last edited:

pathf

Feb 18, 2020
Bath scene with Jessy, Another scene with Jessy and last with Gina.

Got the same problem, remove all saves (local and roaming) and start game from scratch. Make sure you are using last release with "c".

May be helpful if someone post "persistant" save here (a lot of scenes could be skipped>

Reactions: Porcus Dev

luckuzumaki

Jul 29, 2017
I am stuck at the final part of Ms Cooper. It says that i have to go to her house, but the her symbol never apears, always says that she is not there

whatsit2u

Nov 26, 2019
I am stuck at the final part of Ms Cooper. It says that i have to go to her house, but the her symbol never apears, always says that she is not there
You should have a conversation with her at some point in the school, not at her house... if I recall correctly... and then that leads to another conversation at her place with a 3rd person showing up.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In the developer notes at the OP there are details on how to play the new content of v0.2.4c:

-----------------------------------------------
Developer Notes:

Concerning version 0.2.4c
:
  • See Gina continuation scene (you can see the whole scene to refresh memory) (it's automatic when you load the save)
  • Just after the Gina's continuation scene, go talk to Ms Cooper, (you're angry with her)
  • Keep going to the philosophy class as there are little scenes with Ms Cooper
  • Watch Jessy try to convince you to accept her offer (first scene: you should make breakfast any day / second scene: go shower on Tuesday)
  • Accept Jessy's offer (Friday night in her room)
  • Accepting Jessy's offer will trigger the scene with Sandra (Cassandra Vamp) and the first "Sexcam" session with Jessy
  • Continuing with Ms. Cooper, once Megan visits the city (there's a new scene with Becky in the middle), if you go back to the class of philosophy she will give you an envelope...
  • You can use the money to buy a "spider drone" in the store, and enjoy the extra offer that the shop assistant makes you
  • With the spider drone you can spy on Gina in the bathroom at night
  • Finally, go back to Ms. Cooper's house to talk about various things...
  • And for the final scene, once you've done everything above, just go sleep in your room
-----------------------------------------------

hello,so no new contender with charleen girl with olivia when i go there say more in future.
Not in v0.2.4c; but new content is being created for them :devilish:
In you can see previews of the next version :p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostly

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Sorry to bother . I have a question 1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/#post-2794566

There are guides for previous versions... from a certain version onwards the in-game help system (quests) was added but it's not operational yet for Gina and Jessy, so it's good to check those guides and also the developer's notes for the latest version.

For the new version, efforts are being made to have that help system for all characters, and improve it :)

007reborn

Feb 13, 2020
where to buy a new sports outfit for the mc it's not in the shop and the game wouldn't progress without that plz help

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes