lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
is there a way to make Money faster without using Cheats...?.....

(Cleaning the Bar is very little Money)..
You're getting paid for the sex lessons with Ms Cooper, the first payment (5000) is triggered after you sleep Gina.

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
Thanks, I usually don't check the "extra" features a lot of the time because there is usually nothing of interest to me.
Does anyone know how to start the following questline with Jessy?

• Watch Jessy try to convince you to accept her offer (first scene: you should make breakfast any day / second scene: go shower on Tuesday)
  • Accept Jessy's offer (Friday night in her room)
  • Accepting Jessy's offer will trigger the scene with Sandra (Cassandra Vamp) and the first "Sexcam" session with Jessy
Done everything else but this won't trigger do I need to do like the user "pathf" suggested and "remove all saves (local and roaming) and start a game from scratch"

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
I've been following the developer release notes and I am on 0.2.4c
I think just need to start over. When I start from the beginning of the update my game has it like have not done the extra lesson in the basement at her house if I go to class. So I come into her house she straps me into the chair in front of the tv and then gives me a blowjob afterwards it says her house is unlocked even though it was already unlocked. I go back to her house right after then I get mad at her for the Gine thing from last update(got to this part before so I thought everything was okay.) Then next time after class I go to her house and she is using that dildo machine on herself a lot this goes on until I meet the mom and then the final scene with blonde girl and miss cooper at the house and then I leave. I later get another yellow quest line symbol from her house but its just says more content in the future. So my game it's probably bugged somehow most likely from console command I have may have done in the past because I am still missing one mystery scene, two Jessy scenes and the final Gina Scene after I have complete everything.

lilws6

Feb 13, 2019
In the continuation scene with Gina, after she talks to you in your room, at the end of that scene and back on the map, you should be able to go to Ms Cooper's house to talk to her.

The inventory is opened and closed with the same button (before it was closed with a red "X", but that changed several versions ago).
That seems to be the problem i'm not getting the continuation scene in my room. :(

Alex24

Jun 3, 2020
My English is very bad but I need help, how can I continue to advance since these missions come out and with Ms. Cooper I already have more than 30 of sexuality, in addition I would like to know how I get the punching bag if someone can help me I would appreciate it .
Thank you. Screenshot_20200602_202402_big.citys.pleasures.jpg

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
My English is very bad but I need help, how can I continue to advance since these missions come out and with Ms. Cooper I already have more than 30 of sexuality, in addition I would like to know how I get the punching bag if someone can help me I would appreciate it .
Thank you. View attachment 679633
Did you see the scenes with Megan? If so, a scene should trigger when visit Ms. Cooper's house.
I don't know what you mean by "the punching bag".

Alex24

Jun 3, 2020
Did you see the scenes with Megan? If so, a scene should trigger when visit Ms. Cooper's house.
I don't know what you mean by "the punching bag".
If I saw the scene of megan already, it makes me ask questions to Mrs. Cooper, I am going to do everything I meet Jennifer, she tells me something about a contract that we will see each other in the next few days and nothing happens, and the boxing bag I was wrong, I'd just like to know that here gina is going to come back and talk to me or I'm going to do something else with jess de cam.

1591193150867.png

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
If I saw the scene of megan already, it makes me ask questions to Mrs. Cooper, I am going to do everything I meet Jennifer, she tells me something about a contract that we will see each other in the next few days and nothing happens, and the boxing bag I was wrong, I'd just like to know that here gina is going to come back and talk to me or I'm going to do something else with jess de cam.

View attachment 679712
If the problem is that you can repeat the scene at Ms Cooper's house with Jennifer, look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-204#post-3409667

Reactions: Ghostly
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes