lilws6

Feb 13, 2019
So i Downloaded the latest update and think i'm stuck. I've seen a few things i hadn't before katia scenes and can spy on gina now but i'm at a loss what to do now. The quests say nothing but i'm guessing theres more than katia content. Maybe my save is jacked up and i should just start over from scratch?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Reactions: lilws6 and Ghostly

dodge9

Nov 21, 2018
Hello. This is my first time posting and I promise I have searched this forum for the answer. This is an awesome game, but I somehow missed the "Cock" for Movie Night. I've done banana, box+dildo & got to Jessy's scene to start v0.2.2b. Did I do something wrong to skip the "Cock" option and can I still see this scene if I'm doing actions as of v0.2.2b? I'm not cheating at all because I learned my lesson the first time I played this and had to restart it. Thanks.

UPDATE: Nm. I can get to it Wed night after the Jessy scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tlord24

lilws6

Feb 13, 2019
Check the developer notes in the OP, there are instructions to see the new content of v0.2.4c
Some how missed that. Thank you. Well then i'm guessing something is wonky with my save because i did the gina scene and then can't talk to ms cooper :(

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Some how missed that. Thank you. Well then i'm guessing something is wonky with my save because i did the gina scene and then can't talk to ms cooper :(
In the continuation scene with Gina, after she talks to you in your room, at the end of that scene and back on the map, you should be able to go to Ms Cooper's house to talk to her.

Inventory Slected In Katia Mission Cannot Turn Off ... How To Do It? It's that Bug Error ??
The inventory is opened and closed with the same button (before it was closed with a red "X", but that changed several versions ago).

Reactions: lilws6 and Ghostly

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
For those of you who are interested, I have just published this May's 4K Special with Cassie and Charlene.

It's a slightly different 4K Special as it contains a "nice" animation and text has been included in the images... it's almost like a "Super Special", lol

If you like these two girls, you'll certainly enjoy it :devilish:

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
Not the same person, but I think I am having the same issue find the scenes he's talking about. Or at least I'm having trouble finding these scenes, if you wouldn't mind helping.

Edit* I got the bottom left scene on the 2nd page. Just got too use to doing the manual scene stretches instead of the left option.
But still stuck on the 2nd page bottom right, and top left on 3rd page.
Is there a gallery feature now?

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Guys, great news, everyone! I am illegitimately promoting myself to the King of Pubes and the first ROYAL order is... we need to cultivate a more hairy garden.

... yep I think Charlene is up for it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Robert Monotoli
The Holy Keeper of Royal Hairy Garden

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes