Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
D'oh! Maybe that part wasn't complete either... since it's not necessary for any plot (for the moment), I didn't give it any importance... sorry :p

Nope :p

It's part of the main plot.

Besides, I can understand that you don't like Ms Cooper (although I think you can end up loving her in the end, hehehe)... but, Gina? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
Yeah she is not my type, i mean i can talk to her no prob. but i dont like to be forced in a romantic/ intiminate way with her. Sry I have all my hots 4 jessy. And the Teacher staff... i skip it as fast as possible.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yeah she is not my type, i mean i can talk to her no prob. but i dont like to be forced in a romantic/ intiminate way with her. Sry I have all my hots 4 jessy. And the Teacher staff... i skip it as fast as possible.
I understand you, Jessy has something that makes her... irresistible :devilish::devilish::devilish::love:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Strange thing, indeed, she's a goddess :love:
But everyone has their own tastes and she can't please everyone... and Jessy is... well, it's Jessy! :love::devilish::devilish::devilish:

sauk

Jul 15, 2019
There's a save file at the OP that you can use; there's all the content done up to v0.2.4c (except Katia's path), so you can start by seeing Jessy in the kitchen and in the bathroom in order to accept her offer (talk to her on Friday night), and then the webcam scene and Sandra's will be triggered :devilish::p

NOTE: If the save file of the OP is not useful you will have to look some pages back in this thread.

Check the developer notes of the OP, there is explained how to see the new content of v0.2.4c

The problem so far is that the quest system isn't operational for Gina and Jessy, so it may be difficult in some cases to know what to do... this will be solved in the next version :)
what is the op

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
No, your saves are stored in 2 locations, the game folder and C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\BigCityPleasures. You would have to delete that folder as well to lose your saves.
Just to add that, because I forgot to change a parameter in the renpy settings, you won't find it under the name "BigCityPleasures"... instead, look for something like TonyAdventures, lol :p

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
No, your saves are stored in 2 locations, the game folder and C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\TonysCityAdventures. You would have to delete that folder as well to lose your saves.

i think i have a problem ,these are alle the folders i have :(

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes