Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 718527
That worked a treat thanks, i unzipped it and replaced the new game folder with existing game folder in the Autorun folder.

When I went to restart the game this exception occurred lol.

Sorry man, this must be like whack-a-mole for you.

No worries if you don't know the fix for that exception, I'm grateful for the help
Do not replace the current "game" folder, just copy the new one over (overwrite).

The error is because you deleted the old "game" folder that contained the rest of the scripts, including the one with the "start" label, which is where the game starts, lol

May 15, 2020
Do not replace the current "game" folder, just copy the new one over (overwrite).

The error is because you deleted the old "game" folder that contained the rest of the scripts, including the one with the "start" label, which is where the game starts, lol
Haha jeez, sorry man - I'm a complete novice when it comes to this stuff.

I'm downloading the game again to get the original file again lol, I'll edit properly then

Thanks for the help and patience.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Generally speaking, I hate fluctuating penises in games, pick one size and go with it. Don't wait until later updates to decide to change it, it makes things less believable especially when there's dialogue from the past that focused on it. I've seen this happen in a few games I like.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Wow these scenes are so well put together, it's actually gotten better each update. I didn't like the fact that Gina and MC first time wasn't organic and that an outside influence caused them to make.. Forgettable love. I am happy that they're getting a second chance at this and hopefully their future sex scene together is better than the first, this is a great game.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
i love the game

you already know something about the next updade ???

ich liebe das spiel weis man schon was wegen nächsten updade

teamcoco

Apr 2, 2018
Ok so the bug with Ms Cooper and Jessica discussion at her house is annoying
I'm playing the 2.4c android version but last Gina scene won't trigger
I can't download the patch because i'm in Android
Help a brother

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
I seem to be stuck with Gina. After I have sex with her for first time and she won't talk to me anymore. Did I reach the end of her content?

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I seem to be stuck with Gina. After I have sex with her for first time and she won't talk to me anymore. Did I reach the end of her content?
Hello,
No you did not reach the end of her content. Did you see the webcam event with Jessy ? There are specific events with her you need to see, to unlock the final "big " scene with Gina. If I remember correctly, after the webcam session with Jessy, there are 2 more small events with her. One in the kitchen during breakfast (with a strawberry :ROFLMAO: ). And another one when MC takes a shower in the morning, on a different day. if you have seen all this, go to bed at night and the final event with Gina should trigger. Hope this helps

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
"Follow the rabbit" :p:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-213#post-3636839

Keep progressing with other characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The thing is that the version here has a programming bug that makes it possible to repeat the scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer and not trigger the last scene with Gina.

This is already corrected in 's version :)

Hello,
No you did not reach the end of her content. Did you see the webcam event with Jessy ? There are specific events with her you need to see, to unlock the final "big " scene with Gina. If I remember correctly, after the webcam session with Jessy, there are 2 more small events with her. One in the kitchen during breakfast (with a strawberry :ROFLMAO: ). And another one when MC takes a shower in the morning, on a different day. if you have seen all this, go to bed at night and the final event with Gina should trigger. Hope this helps
Those scenes with Jessy in the kitchen and in the bathroom have to be seen before you can accept her offer; then the webcam scene and the scene with Sandra are automatically triggered :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
"Follow the rabbit" :p:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-213#post-3636839

The thing is that the version here has a programming bug that makes it possible to repeat the scene with Ms Cooper and Jennifer and not trigger the last scene with Gina.

This is already corrected in 's version :)

Those scenes with Jessy in the kitchen and in the bathroom have to be seen before you can accept her offer; then the webcam scene and the scene with Sandra are automatically triggered :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the replies, I have not triggered either of those Jessy events either. I guess I am not sure how. I have completed all other content except for Katia (currently working out naked together) and nothing I do seems to trigger anything new with Jessy.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
someone has a saved with jesse's webcam scene

I would really appreciate it
There's a save file at the OP that you can use; there's all the content done up to v0.2.4c (except Katia's path), so you can start by seeing Jessy in the kitchen and in the bathroom in order to accept her offer (talk to her on Friday night), and then the webcam scene and Sandra's will be triggered :devilish::p

NOTE: If the save file of the OP is not useful you will have to look some pages back in this thread.

Thanks for the replies, I have not triggered either of those Jessy events either. I guess I am not sure how. I have completed all other content except for Katia (currently working out naked together) and nothing I do seems to trigger anything new with Jessy.
Check the developer notes of the OP, there is explained how to see the new content of v0.2.4c

The problem so far is that the quest system isn't operational for Gina and Jessy, so it may be difficult in some cases to know what to do... this will be solved in the next version :)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There's a save file at the OP that you can use; there's all the content done up to v0.2.4c (except Katia's path), so you can start by seeing Jessy in the kitchen and in the bathroom in order to accept her offer (talk to her on Friday night), and then the webcam scene and Sandra's will be triggered :devilish::p

NOTE: If the save file of the OP is not useful you will have to look some pages back in this thread.
Not to be an ungrateful prick but when I used that savefile (after replacing my HDD) I was disappointed at having to redo all of the scenes where the MC checked out the girls in class.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Is it possible in the next update, to avoid the Teacher and Gina but progress with Jessy to the end?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible in the next update, to avoid the Teacher and Gina but progress with Jessy to the end?
Not the dev but I'm going to say probably not, both seem pretty fundamental to the story. For example I'm fairly sure that in the flashback scene it was Gina who took MC's virginity

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Not to be an ungrateful prick but when I used that savefile (after replacing my HDD) I was disappointed at having to redo all of the scenes where the MC checked out the girls in class.
D'oh! Maybe that part wasn't complete either... since it's not necessary for any plot (for the moment), I didn't give it any importance... sorry :p

Nope :p

It's part of the main plot.

Besides, I can understand that you don't like Ms Cooper (although I think you can end up loving her in the end, hehehe)... but, Gina? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Reactions: lemonfreak
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes