GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So no MEGA download links? Despite the fact that there's been quite a few requests (I did a thread search for "Mega" and got 5 pages of results). :( Like so many others I have problems with the sites that are currently listed, Nopy downloads just never start for me, as for the others the downloads usually get about half way and then I get a "Download failed"! So far I've never had a single problem with MEGA, downloads always complete and the download speed is always higher than "normal" downloads.

Oh well, guess I'll just move on to other games that I can download. *shrug*

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So no MEGA download links? Despite the fact that there's been quite a few requests (I did a thread search for "Mega" and got 5 pages of results). :( Like so many others I have problems with the sites that are currently listed, Nopy downloads just never start for me, as for the others the downloads usually get about half way and then I get a "Download failed"! So far I've never had a single problem with MEGA, downloads always complete and the download speed is always higher than "normal" downloads.

Oh well, guess I'll just move on to other games that I can download. *shrug*

Download, install then, by hitting ctrl+c the links, the program will be able to download them for you in a more stable way than your browser.

yolo322

Mar 21, 2020
Hi, I must have missed it out earlier but how do you switch time? I remember in earlier versions, I was able to skip time but now when I press ctrl I just get a jumping graphic showing on top left but nothing is actually happening. Anyone can help with that?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hi, I must have missed it out earlier but how do you switch time? I remember in earlier versions, I was able to skip time but now when I press ctrl I just get a jumping graphic showing on top left but nothing is actually happening. Anyone can help with that?
screenshot0001.png

Click on the clock at the bottom left

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you so much. I am playing this after long time and forgot how it worked -_- Does it come later into the game coz can't see it right now.
It's not on some screens, for example the shops, and appears on the bottom right when you're in the MC's apartment.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i hit a very weird snag ...
i played the game last on ver 2.3c, and the last mission was to be intimate with katia,
i cant be sure if that was before or after the private sessions with mother every sunday,
but during that time, i was still on talking terms with Gina ...
now, every time i load my saves into the new game, it just gets me to the point where gina does not appear in the morning, or during movie night ...
and when i tried jumping to an earlier save file where i still had the katia quest, nothing ...
the game is spinning me on the routine loop, when there is no new action...
please don't tell me i will have to start all over again for this version ??
any info anyone can provide is appreciated...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
ok, i hit a very weird snag ...
i played the game last on ver 2.3c, and the last mission was to be intimate with katia,
i cant be sure if that was before or after the private sessions with mother every sunday,
but during that time, i was still on talking terms with Gina ...
now, every time i load my saves into the new game, it just gets me to the point where gina does not appear in the morning, or during movie night ...
and when i tried jumping to an earlier save file where i still had the katia quest, nothing ...
the game is spinning me on the routine loop, when there is no new action...
please don't tell me i will have to start all over again for this version ??
any info anyone can provide is appreciated...
Katia's path is independent, and you should be able to continue where you left off in v0.2.3c in the latest version without problems.

Since v0.2.4c includes the continuation of the scene with Gina (which couldn't be finished in time in the previous version), when loading any save file you should continue from that point, which could be called "the next morning"; there are several sequences there and the reason for, after that, not seeing Gina at breakfast or when you go to watch movies... that you don't know why this happens makes me think that for some reason you haven't been able to see the continuation sequences with Gina.

If it helps you, there's a save file ready to be able to continue with the new content of v0.2.4c, and where you can also do Katia's path... although right now I don't remember if it's the one in the OP or if you will have to check some posts back to find it :p

help plz.....katia sport dress not showing in the shop...
The dresses aren't in the "first" store, you have to unlock the "Fashion Store"... talk to Jessy on Friday night.

Reactions: Ghostly

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Katia's path is independent, and you should be able to continue where you left off in v0.2.3c in the latest version without problems.

Since v0.2.4c includes the continuation of the scene with Gina (which couldn't be finished in time in the previous version), when loading any save file you should continue from that point, which could be called "the next morning"; there are several sequences there and the reason for, after that, not seeing Gina at breakfast or when you go to watch movies... that you don't know why this happens makes me think that for some reason you haven't been able to see the continuation sequences with Gina.

If it helps you, there's a save file ready to be able to continue with the new content of v0.2.4c, and where you can also do Katia's path... although right now I don't remember if it's the one in the OP or if you will have to check some posts back to find it :p

The dresses aren't in the "first" store, you have to unlock the "Fashion Store"... talk to Jessy on Friday night.
Thanks

Reactions: Porcus Dev

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Lol, I was going to answer a message but it has already been deleted... to the one who published it, know that it has been deleted because it's in Spanish; there's no problem in writing in Spanish, but always put the translation in English.

And here's the solution to your problem:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-4c-porcus.16290/page-213#post-3636839
Probablemente fuese mi mensaje, pero ya lo solucioné, gracias

It was probably my message, but I fixed it, thanks

taru

Apr 23, 2018
well hopefully there's a mega link for the next update anything else I use is far to slow cause my laptop sucks.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes