Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Feel like this update will never come
Why? :unsure:

I've already commented several times that it's not my main job, so I do it during my free time, and this is very variable... besides, after what I've been living in Spain these last months, one wants to be more with one's loved ones, I think it's normal, so I have a little less time for the game... but believe me, I dedicate many hours to it and every day I work on it as much as I can... the new version is being worked on, where there are great improvements, and it will be published when it's ready, not a day before, not a day after :p

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
Why? :unsure:

I've already commented several times that it's not my main job, so I do it during my free time, and this is very variable... besides, after what I've been living in Spain these last months, one wants to be more with one's loved ones, I think it's normal, so I have a little less time for the game... but believe me, I dedicate many hours to it and every day I work on it as much as I can... the new version is being worked on, where there are great improvements, and it will be published when it's ready, not a day before, not a day after :p
I stand corrected. Sorry if that came off as passive aggressive. Just been a while since the last update and i guess were all excited to see the new one. Any chance you can give us a ball park idea of when you think youll get it out? :D :D

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I selected english, played for awhile until coopers home, then game turned into spanish. wtf.
I'm not aware of that problem...

What version are you playing?
Where does it happen (sequence) with Ms Cooper?

I stand corrected. Sorry if that came off as passive aggressive. Just been a while since the last update and i guess were all excited to see the new one. Any chance you can give us a ball park idea of when you think youll get it out? :D :D
No problem.

I know that updates take time to come out and you're eager to play, but I'm doing what I can :p

In addition, for the next version (v0.3) a general revision of several things is being done, so apart from new content there will be other improvements (help system, inventory, smartphone interface, etc).
At the end I have put together what I had planned to do in versions v0.2.5 and v0.3, for this reason it is also giving more work o_O:ROFLMAO:

very good game! although in these latest updates the photographer cassie is missed
In the next version she will appear again ;):devilish::love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Reactions: Ghostly and OnkelRu

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
May 15, 2020
This is a problem already fixed in the latest versions, but if you want to fix it, just do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi
Sorry if this is the thousand time you've been asked this but I have this same problem.

I have the latest version of the game on a mac and copied the patch into the main folder but the scene continues to repeat itself everyday.

Cheers if you know any further solution

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi
Sorry if this is the thousand time you've been asked this but I have this same problem.

I have the latest version of the game on a mac and copied the patch into the main folder but the scene continues to repeat itself everyday.

Cheers if you know any further solution
I don't own a MAC so I'm not sure, but I think if you open the options of the game executable (or any executable on MAC) there is an option to display the content; that will take you to the internal system folder where there are all the game files, that's where you have to copy the files (I think it's "...\Contents\Resources\autorun\").

May 15, 2020
I don't own a MAC so I'm not sure, but I think if you open the options of the game executable (or any executable on MAC) there is an option to display the content; that will take you to the internal system folder where there are all the game files, that's where you have to copy the files (I think it's "...\Contents\Resources\autorun\").
Thanks for the reply

Yeah there is also a 'game' folder inside the 'autorun' folder.

Should I just copy straight into the Aurorun folder as I already tried copying the patch into this 'game' folder and i still have the same problem?

Thanks for your help

May 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment BCP v0.2.4c (Patch Only).rar This is the patch but it's just a VLC media file rather than a standard zip file so I'm not sure if or how I can unzip that to be honest.
Even so, I've copied that file into both the Autorun folder and the 'game' folder inside the Autorun folder seperately but to no avail.
Sorry for wrecking your head pal, just thought I'd ask.
Cheers

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 718502 This is the patch but it's just a VLC media file rather than a standard zip file so I'm not sure if or how I can unzip that to be honest.
Even so, I've copied that file into both the Autorun folder and the 'game' folder inside the Autorun folder seperately but to no avail.
Sorry for wrecking your head pal, just thought I'd ask.
Cheers
Try with this:

May 15, 2020
Try with this:
Screenshot 2020-07-05 22.07.32.png
That worked a treat thanks, i unzipped it and replaced the new game folder with existing game folder in the Autorun folder.

When I went to restart the game this exception occurred lol.

Sorry man, this must be like whack-a-mole for you.

No worries if you don't know the fix for that exception, I'm grateful for the help

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes