DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, the dev didn't want this version to be leaked in the first place for this very reason. Blame the leaker, not the dev.
Blame neither, people were given the option to play with the warning there in OP and lots of later posts in this thread it was a leaked test version with confirmed bugs. If people prefer to ignore that and run into bugs or will need to play the bug free version again from start due to bugs in prior version that is their problem in the end. :p

Just as devs are responsible for the content in their game, we as players are responsible for the decisions we make and possible irritating consequences if we decide to play a bugged test version that was leaked.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Some one can help me?
I have bug , Cassie appears on the map w/o having the option to go there!!
I tried different saves i but i get always the same bug as screen below
View attachment 810700
I stepped into the same problem. The problem is, that you have to go through the complete chat on the phone. It is not enough to read her messages. You have to reply to it. Otherwise she just appears, but there is no location to go.

I think, the program should prevent to leave the chat, w/o the complete replies.

OvNi186

Jan 30, 2018
Hey everyone, I know that question has already been answered but I can't trigger the scene with Gina and the crystal. I triggered it in the other versions but this time even if I completed the Ms cooper et Jessy's scenes and 30+ sex points I cant triiger the gina scene. Any help please !?

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Another Bug:

The problem is, that the photo studio seems to be available, because Cassie is visible on the map. But when I go there, then it says, that the studio is closed. I wanted to create a save while I am on the map, but the it crashed once, but not reproducible.

So I went back during that day so that you can reproduce the problem. So load the save, proceed forward, choose "go to class", and on the map step twice forward in time, until the afternoon is displayed and Cassie becomes visible. Go to the studio and see the problem.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Hi!

My game seems to fail after the 'sniper-shot' scene in the hottub with Olivia.
After this scene, my game won't save anymore. Everytime I try to save, it crashes.
I can ignore it and play on, but without the possibility of saving, it's not much use.

Anyone who can help?

Tnx

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Do you really have to accept Jessy's proposal to advance with Gina - and if so where is the choices that should be available for all,
should you not be able in these games to choose whomever you want?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
to far in to start again is there anyway to get past here or not
View attachment 811151
Hi!

My game seems to fail after the 'sniper-shot' scene in the hottub with Olivia.
After this scene, my game won't save anymore. Everytime I try to save, it crashes.
I can ignore it and play on, but without the possibility of saving, it's not much use.

Anyone who can help?

Tnx
Hi people,

I'm reading your messages and paying attention to correct possible issues.

In particular, the problems with yoga and with the aiming system with Olivia are already fixed... right now I'm checking Cassie and Katia's paths.

Shoreline19

Jun 6, 2019
Got the phone message to see Cassie at the studio in the afternoon. Her picture shows up on the map, but nothing happens when I click it. No photo studio. Went a whole week in the game and the studio doesn't show up. Anyone else have that problem?

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Hi people,

I'm reading your messages and paying attention to correct possible issues.

In particular, the problems with yoga and with the aiming system with Olivia are already fixed... right now I'm checking Cassie and Katia's paths.
That are great news. I looked into the save games and I found that the variable gina_ioga_voytimes exists with two different types, boolean and int. Perhaps remainings from old runs, even that I started a new game?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Another Bug:

The problem is, that the photo studio seems to be available, because Cassie is visible on the map. But when I go there, then it says, that the studio is closed. I wanted to create a save while I am on the map, but the it crashed once, but not reproducible.

So I went back during that day so that you can reproduce the problem. So load the save, proceed forward, choose "go to class", and on the map step twice forward in time, until the afternoon is displayed and Cassie becomes visible. Go to the studio and see the problem.
You can describe to me the last photoshop you did with Cassie (clothes she was wearing, what you had to do).
Thanks!

That are great news. I looked into the save games and I found that the variable gina_ioga_voytimes exists with two different types, boolean and int. Perhaps remainings from old runs, even that I started a new game?
The yoga part is already fixed, but thank you.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Big City's Pleasures [v0.3] Porcus

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.32 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.30 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
You can describe to me the last photoshop you did with Cassie (clothes she was wearing, what you had to do).
Thanks!
I think it was the 3rd photo shoot for him and it was where she was wearing the lingerie. I think it were the images with the viewfinder overlays.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think it was the 3rd photo shoot for him and it was where she was wearing the lingerie. I think it were the images with the viewfinder overlays.
Ok, in order to continue do this on the console:
Python:
cassie_ps7_times = 3
Now I will change the code so that this doesn't happen, and I will also have to check that Cassie's icon is not shown on the map if you can't visit her.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes