Nemesis9000

Sep 24, 2018
Hi!

My game seems to fail after the 'sniper-shot' scene in the hottub with Olivia.
After this scene, my game won't save anymore. Everytime I try to save, it crashes.
I can ignore it and play on, but without the possibility of saving, it's not much use.

Anyone who can help?

Tnx
I have the same bug, but if you go forward with game you can keep to save again, at least worked to me !!

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Ok, in order to continue do this on the console:
Python:
cassie_ps7_times = 3
Now I will change the code so that this doesn't happen, and I will also have to check that Cassie's icon is not shown on the map if you can't visit her.
It was cassie_ps7_sofa_bt_04.webp and this switch helps to go further. Many thanks.

By the way, the text while reading the comics is not translated to English so far.

(If you would like to have an other beta tester, you could count on me. Send me a DM. I am a programmer myself and I know a little bit about testing;))

Last edited:
  • Star-struck
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It was cassie_ps7_sofa_bt_04.webp and this switch helps to go further. Many thanks.

By the way, the text while reading the comics is not translated to English so far.

(If you would like to have an other beta tester, you could count on me. Send me a DM. I am a programmer myself and I know a little bit about testing;))
I'm glad to know that you will continue to enjoy Cassie... she will certainly give you good times, lol :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The problem is completely fixed by what I have checked: I have created a fix for the v0.3 saves, I have checked that the icon in the map is shown only when she is there and there's an active mission, I have checked that you receive the message, and that after reading it you can visit her and continue with her path... and I've only lost a few neurons to do it, whoopee! :giggle:o_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thank you very much! :love:
I'll take your offer into account, it's always good to have more eyes checking the possible bugs :p;)

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
Would u be able to unlock gina scene without that greyed out yoga thing or no? Ive completed unlock every girl scenes still no gina and tony scene. that scene where tony gives gina a necklace.

• Angry
Reactions: supercheese123

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Would u be able to unlock gina scene without that greyed out yoga thing or no? Ive completed unlock every girl scenes still no gina and tony scene. that scene where tony gives gina a necklace.
It's fixed for the new v0.3.1
The saving files of v0.3 will be corrected when loading and can be used to continue with v0.3.1 and repeat the yoga scenes in the right order.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
I'm glad to know that you will continue to enjoy Cassie... she will certainly give you good times, lol :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The problem is completely fixed by what I have checked: I have created a fix for the v0.3 saves, I have checked that the icon in the map is shown only when she is there and there's an active mission, I have checked that you receive the message, and that after reading it you can visit her and continue with her path... and I've only lost a few neurons to do it, whoopee! :giggle:o_O:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thank you very much! :love:
I'll take your offer into account, it's always good to have more eyes checking the possible bugs :p;)
Sorry to bother you. But at the end of the second shoot, first I have chosen to review the images and the next day I have chosen to make more pictures, then I get this stack trace at the end.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
Hi!

No, just tried it again. It doens't work, so there is no way to
progress in the game. Still 'crashes' after shipershot.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes