SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Hoping someone can help...........
Although Cassie shows up on the map, the studio does not, so I can't visit her there. Any ideas?
Thanks in anticipation.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The worst thing is that Incest is removed:rolleyes: Originaly First Release had incest tag <-=
Shame Mc's Sister and Mom where Ultra Hot :confused: (n)
There is a patch for that, just seems it is not updated yet by a certain malevolent somebody. :p Available one is still for 0.2.4.C

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
There is a patch for that, just seems it is not updated yet by a certain malevolent somebody. :p Available one is still for 0.2.4.C
Its not patch that can change anything :(
His mother is not there or sister
Patch can make Gina his sister only :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Gina is not his sister though story wise. Tony''s real Mom visits when you get far enough In Mrs Connors storyline and there are some chats with his little sister and quite clear clues that she will come visit in the future and has a crush on her big bro. Old patch added more as just calling landlady Mom.

Reactions: Tragic Princess

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
They turn up later in the story but are referenced in the first meeting with Jessy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, I used the 2.4c patch which still seems to work, at least for these very early scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
there is no solution i have played for hours and waited so long for a new version and now i have to start from the beginning can give me a savedata for a new version

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
In have still a Problem with Katia, I dont get points at weekends and in the stat there is "give her a gift" but what? the rose, magazine dont work

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes