edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
why can i delete old savegames in game folder they keep coming back where are the memories in the computer

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
thank you found I downloaded a new sav file 3.0 I have to save it in the game folder or in tonyscityadventures.
I don't think I have to start the game from scratch, do I?

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
Hoping someone can help...........
Although Cassie shows up on the map, the studio does not, so I can't visit her there. Any ideas?
Thanks in anticipation.
you have to check the text message and you will see in the last one that she sent you, you will see below to answer her, that unlocks the next session and the purchase of the camera.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Notice that the LEAKER HAS BEEN BANNED from Patreon.

View attachment 812793

I understand that one cannot fight against the inevitable, but within the possible, I WILL NOT ALLOW this type of disrespect to the rest of the patrons who are contributing.
Nice, you didn't punish everyone unlike a certain dev who cancelled individual love interests' epilogues because someone leaked his new game.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
thank you found I downloaded a new sav file 3.0 I have to save it in the game folder or in tonyscityadventures.
I don't think I have to start the game from scratch, do I?
put it in the game/save folder. The first time you save from that point will put it back into tonycityadventures

izakbeast

Jul 6, 2020
How do you get Gina Hobbies done? I'm almost done with all the other characters but how to get interested in Yoga and the one underneath i cant seem to get it!!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
New quests system ?
There was a quest?
I pretty much just used the cheats and maxed out everything and skipped a million years so as to be caught up fast.
Charlene was the only quest that was easier to finish for this update as always.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes