SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I understand banning guy who leaked 0.3 version but banning guy who leaked 0.3.1 or not releasing 0.3.1(bugfix only) to public asap at all seems counterproductive. Even if you are gonna write in thread that 0.3 release is buggy and not stable most people dont read forum thread, they just download game and try it. If you delay bugfix update releases then in the end more people will just download buggy version, think the game is shit and give up on it. This will only harm you.

Trying to prevent content updates from being leaked is good but bugfixes should be publicly released asap for your own good.
you just contradicted yourself not once but twice. The .3.0 version was a untested version that was leaked the purpose of this version was for testing to find said bugs. it should never have been made public correct? V.3.1 also being leaked was to also be tested to make sure said bugs are gone and no new ones showing up. So your conversation here is moot since firstly v .3.0 was not supposed to be released....

Reactions: McWoodz

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I delete the saved data in the game folder and in the folder C: \ Users \ <username> \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy and put the new savedata in the game folder, but it does not take over the new saved file.
what am i doing wrong don't want to start the game from scratch
You should delete all the saves in the direct folder in Ren Py.
And old saves do not work in this update.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Sure Jess, whatever for my dirty little girl.
It sounds better if you say...

Sure Jess, anything for my dirty little girl.

Saying whatever sounds terrible.

Reactions: duane71

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
v0.3.1 no longer causes problems. Several tasks had to be redone, but all were successfully completed (y)
Interesting fact: in the MC's room, when I look at my phone, a notification pops up all the time that a new Cassie quest has been unlocked (although this topic is 100% closed) :unsure:

• Yay, new update!

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
How do you get Gina Hobbies done? I'm almost done with all the other characters but how to get interested in Yoga and the one underneath i cant seem to get it!!
Looks like you're on 0.3 and not 0.3.1

0.31 didn't solve the crash when clicking on the status button at all, still getting same error. How is that possible?

I guess I'll have to unren and have a look at the piece of code if character g is missing something.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Could you share your save?
Or you could fix it like this:
  1. Enabled the console
    1. Open renpy\common\00console.rpy with a text editor
    2. Replace config.console = False with config.console = True (line 108)
  2. Start the game and load you save
  3. Press Shift+O
  4. Enter this command g = Character("Gina",color="#FE2E64",image="ginaspeak")

View attachment 812869 After miss Cooper talks to Jennifer i don't know what to do?
This should unlock after attending her class.

Last edited:
  • Love

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
v0.3.1 no longer causes problems. Several tasks had to be redone, but all were successfully completed (y)
Interesting fact: in the MC's room, when I look at my phone, a notification pops up all the time that a new Cassie quest has been unlocked (although this topic is 100% closed) :unsure:
Thank you for letter us know.

Could you share your save with this reoccurring notification?

• Star-struck

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Since the incest patch is from an earlier version, will it mess anything up if I use it with this version of the game?

Also, is there actually any incest content in the game while using the patch? I haven't played this game in a while and I don't remember any 'roommate' or 'landlady' characters other than the MC's actual roommates.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
0x52 Found a weird bug, if you select Ms Cooper by accident you can roll back and switch to Mistress but it doesn't work the other way around o_O Reloading the save resets it though.
Since the incest patch is from an earlier version, will it mess anything up if I use it with this version of the game?

Also, is there actually any incest content in the game while using the patch? I haven't played this game in a while and I don't remember any 'roommate' or 'landlady' characters other than the MC's actual roommates.
So far no but I'm only up to the first time in Ms Cooper's dungeon. The MC's family are renamed in the first scene with Jessy, his mum is named Megan in his phone though so the patch doesn't correct everything.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Found a weird bug, if you select Ms Cooper by accident you can roll back and switch to Mistress but it doesn't work the other way around o_O Reloading the save resets it though.

So far no but I'm only up to the first time in Ms Cooper's dungeon. The MC's family are renamed in the first scene with Jessy, his mum is named Megan in his phone though so the patch doesn't correct everything.
Thanks for the quick reply and the info. I'll give the incest patch a try and see what happens.

Also what is the attached file for? Is it a save file? Do I need to use it or can I just download the incest patch and start a new game? I usually like to start a game from scratch if it's been a really long time since I played it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Come on where is the compressed version - waited days!
No you haven't, this version of the game was released 6 hours ago. Are you actually suggesting that one of the compressors should waste their valuable time compressing an un-playtested bugfest, only to have to do the whole thing again in a couple of days when those bugs have been fixed, just to keep you happy.

There are words for people like you.
Thanks for the quick reply and the info. I'll give the incest patch a try and see what happens.

Also what is the attached file for? Is it a save file? Do I need to use it or can I just download the incest patch and start a new game? I usually like to start a game from scratch if it's been a really long time since I played it.
No, that's for the first part of the post where I brought up that weird naming bug, it is unrelated to your issue.

I simply try to avoid double posting when possible.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
0.31 didn't solve the crash when clicking on the status button at all, still getting same error. How is that possible?

I guess I'll have to unren and have a look at the piece of code if character g is missing something.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Same here, just crashed on me

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I have a problem :
When I load a save, the game go back in time.
Sorry, my English is average so I will show you 2 screenshots :
The Stats when I save :
screenshot0001.png
After loading the save :
screenshot0002.png

I tried several times but I always go back to Yoga event.

I play with saves from v0.3 so I will try to start a new game (again) from the beginning.

Edit : Playing a new game with v0.3.1 and erased all the save from v0.3, It works

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes