lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And here I am watching people reporting and I have not even downloaded the leaked version cause I am patiently waiting for 0.3.1 to be official :p
I did download 0.3 but deleted it without unzipping due to the reported bugs.

I can wait.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Got this when I tried to save after Olivia's last scene in the pool
how to get the clothes shop?
i dont see that in the map
at first i didn't know that I had to answer at her message, my bad :D
Now i got this
Hey everyone, I know that question has already been answered but I can't trigger the scene with Gina and the crystal. I triggered it in the other versions but this time even if I completed the Ms cooper et Jessy's scenes and 30+ sex points I cant triiger the gina scene. Any help please !?
Another Bug:

The problem is, that the photo studio seems to be available, because Cassie is visible on the map. But when I go there, then it says, that the studio is closed. I wanted to create a save while I am on the map, but the it crashed once, but not reproducible.

So I went back during that day so that you can reproduce the problem. So load the save, proceed forward, choose "go to class", and on the map step twice forward in time, until the afternoon is displayed and Cassie becomes visible. Go to the studio and see the problem.
to far in to start again is there anyway to get past here or not
View attachment 811151
Hi!

My game seems to fail after the 'sniper-shot' scene in the hottub with Olivia.
After this scene, my game won't save anymore. Everytime I try to save, it crashes.
I can ignore it and play on, but without the possibility of saving, it's not much use.

Anyone who can help?

Tnx
Would u be able to unlock gina scene without that greyed out yoga thing or no? Ive completed unlock every girl scenes still no gina and tony scene. that scene where tony gives gina a necklace.
Sorry to bother you. But at the end of the second shoot, first I have chosen to review the images and the next day I have chosen to make more pictures, then I get this stack trace at the end.
Hi!

No, just tried it again. It doens't work, so there is no way to
progress in the game. Still 'crashes' after shipershot.
Of course we appreciate your feedback, but most of those issues are already mentioned many times before and will be fixed in v0.3.1. ;)

And here I am watching people reporting and I have not even downloaded the leaked version cause I am patiently waiting for 0.3.1 to be official :p
You're a wise man. (y)

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Oh I am sure its mostly playable but I am paying attention to the post by actually reading plus I also am in the patreon and discord. I know this version was not meant to be public and I know why as it has been said many times yet people only see what they want to see.. Meh cant make people listen so what can we do right...

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev and 0x52

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
After a long day of revisions, corrections and testing... the programmer and I have been like this
giphy.gif

After one last problem on Katia's path that has given work, we finally call it a day.
Many things have been fixed, and although we can not guarantee 100% that it will be free of bugs, it's certainly a much better version than v0.3 :p

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
After a long day of revisions, corrections and testing... the programmer and I have been like this
View attachment 811878

After one last problem on Katia's path that has given work, we finally call it a day.
Many things have been fixed, and although we can not guarantee 100% that it will be free of bugs, it's certainly a much better version than v0.3 :p
yup know that feeling...allllll to well this week lmao.

ed17

Jan 15, 2019
hola cuanto espacio necesita en android tengo libre 10gb y me da error

hello how much space do you need on android I have 10gb free and it gives me an error

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Start from the beginning?
Old saves don't work?
That so called save has been deleted?
What's going on with all these games that we have to start from the beginning?
I'm going to click on that cheatmod and raise the points all the way to a billion if necessary.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: moi69

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
I tried installing on Android multiple times but everytime it says app not installed and yes I do have sufficient space on my phone. Please someone help me out

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
In the new version is some of the content optional? Meaning do you get to choose who you're interested in or not?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes