Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Big City's Pleasures [v0.3.1] [Porcus] (5.2 GB)
1.36 GB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thank You for the Compressed version :)

Reactions: DonMarius and OEJ

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just wondering is the sharing/multiple penetration/ntr/rape avoidable??
Would like to download but not big on multiple penetration, sharing with other men that kind of thing so am I ok to play this it sounds interesting??
Any help would be appreciated?
Thank you for your time :)

W00kiet0sser

Sep 14, 2020
Need Help! Got a few things I was hoping for some help on

1.Getting an error message ever so often (usually after the Cassie scene where she drops all her clothes on the hat bales, where the cassie message 7 already exists, any ideas!?

2.Gina has hobbies when I click the 'i' button and one of them is locked, it is the one below yoga, again any ideas?

3. Ms Cooper missions, I have gotten as far as the first ones with the chair and TV, but every time I see her now, it says I can't continue without or onto the last crazy night!

4. Can't get the final Gina scene to open up, I have a feeling it it Friday Night but it just says there is nothing to do. I have all the requirements but just can't seem to get it over the line!

I should mention I download V3 straight and not the previous versions, spent a good 4 hours going in circles so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Just wondering is the sharing/multiple penetration/ntr/rape avoidable??
Would like to download but not big on multiple penetration, sharing with other men that kind of thing so am I ok to play this it sounds interesting??
Any help would be appreciated?
Thank you for your time :)
None of those are present in this game the way you're thinking (unless you count fooling around with the girls in their sleep rape, I guess... which it technically is. Spoiler... one of the girls is secretly awake the whole time anyway and enjoys it). If that bothers you, I'm pretty sure all of the 'sleep sex' stuff is avoidable/optional, other than putting a banana and some sex toys in one girl's mouth while she's sleeping in a certain scene.

I believe the 'rape' tag above actually refers to a minor femdom subplot in the game where a female character has sex with the MC without his consent. But... it's a pretty significant grey area, and there continues to be consensual sex-play with her after that point, so it's not exactly traumatizing...

There is one scene that sets off some of the more hypersensitive and vocal NTR-haters in the very beginning of the game where the 'main' love interest is shown having sex with her current boyfriend a few hours after she meets the MC for the first time since they were kids (well before she and the MC are in anything resembling a romantic relationship), but firstly, that's not NTR... and secondly, the game literally asks you 'do you want to see them have sex???', so yeah... definitely avoidable (although you miss a nice little handjob scene from my girl Jessy as a result).

Last edited:

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Tough starting all over again but the improvements in animation and interaction are much better. Hope they are happy with the change and will continue to add to the new game format.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
In this version, besides adding content and other things, we have focused on improving the aesthetics and above all, on having a better quest system, and adding Gina and Jessy there :love:
Some reps have been reduced or eliminated, but there's still a lot of work to be done in this regard. We will work on it for the next version ;)
So after playing this a bit, there is still waaaay too much grinding for certain stats and others seem almost impossible to increase. I can't really tell how the grind improved from one version to the next. The study stat for instance jumping from 15 in one scene to 50 for the next is insane, especially when you consider you can only get a max of two points per day and that's only if you skip the 'distract' scenes. Jessy's affection stat also takes way too long to increase because there just aren't many opportunities to increase it. I guess you can complement her every morning at breakfast, but that still takes a while compared to how fast her sexuality stat goes up. Gina has the opposite problem, her sexuality stat only increase during the massages which are what, once or twice a week? Boosting stats only once a week is just not good enough. The scenes get repetitive very quickly and then the game is just a chore to play.

Also, this story is fucking dark, btw. Gina is basically whoring herself out to Scott because she can't afford not to. Her friend is fucking him behind her back and I'm pretty sure Gina knows about it based on the dialogue while watching the romantic movie where the starlet has to 'do what's necessary' to achieve her dreams. She is just staying with him because she hast to, despite her growing feelings for the MC and the MC can't even help her because he is as dependent on Scott as she is. I'm not judging her btw, but it is still really dark and depressing that they are both trapped by their need to rely on Scott's money and he knows that Gina can't leave him no matter what he does with Olivia or anyone else.

On a side note, will we ever get to punish Olivia or at least be a bit rough with her for betraying Gina? Because that would be nice and she definitely deserves it.

Anyway, I feel like this game would be so good if there was a whole lot more story progress with each girl and a whole lot less grinding for stats while watching the same scenes over and over and over again. I think the only scenes that change at this point are the erotic movie scenes and I'm just getting board all over again. I see lots of tasks left to unlock but I either can't make progress because I don't know how or I need to grind an excessive amount of stats to see them. This is why I will always prefer VN style games unless the are like Timestamps where you know exactly where to click to see the next scene and there is almost zero grinding.

I want to like this game because the models are gorgeous and I'm actually interest in the story, but I don't feel like I'm seeing enough content to justify the grind. I can understand a little bit of grinding, but there needs to be waaaay more opportunity to increase the stats or way less requirements for the scenes. I also think several of the repeatable quests would benefit from some kind of progress bar or something to show that you are making progress and not just endlessly repeating the same quests. Specifically training with Katia and the Olivia visits. For a while I didn't think I was making progress in the Katia quest and I couldn't figure out how to raise her sexuality stat because the training doesn't start adding to that stat until like the 6th time you play watch it.

Hopefully this can be tweaked more in the future and hopefully there will be way more story progress with each girl and way more variety with the existing scenes. I wouldn't mind the grind so much if there was more variation in the scenes EACH time you play them instead of watching them 15 times for ANY variation at all.

Please devs, take this criticism as constructive because that is how it is intended. I want the game to improve because I do think it can be fantastic if you keep making tweaks and improvements.

Edited my original post because I answered some of my own questions.

Last edited:

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I love this game. I had to restart from the beginning like 2 weeks ago because I had an issue with my old computer and save files. I finished the current version at the time.

Kind of upset the new update doesn't support the old save files as I don't feel like going through the grind again. It's a good game but the repetiveness can be annoying at times. From the comments I've read, the majority are still there. I might just wait until a few more updates are released before I dive back into the game.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I suspect this is a language barrier issue, but... in Cassie's quest "Keep practicing with the camera" the hint is "(Hint: use the same shot for photos).

"use the same shot for photos"

What the hell does that mean? Always use close-up? Always use wide-angle? Other? While it's (technically) grammatically correct English, it makes no sense.

iRock1907

Jan 23, 2019
How do I pass this? I'm stuck. I took a shower or prepared breakfast on Tuesday mornings several times but still nothing triggers

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
Hi guys. I wonder if my game is glitching or if it's just just not implemented yet?

Regarding Cassie... I have purchased the mobile phone and she has been in touch telling me to meet her at the studio. However, her icon appears on the map but the ability to actually visit her (The map icon for the studio) doesn't appear.

I appreciate any feedback.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Hi guys. I wonder if my game is glitching or if it's just just not implemented yet?

Regarding Cassie... I have purchased the mobile phone and she has been in touch telling me to meet her at the studio. However, her icon appears on the map but the ability to actually visit her (The map icon for the studio) doesn't appear.

I appreciate any feedback.
I had the same issue, but you have to open her message on your phone and reply to it first before the location becomes available.
The amount of times that this has been asked here does tell me that *maybe* this part of game design needs some rethinking. :)

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
I had the same issue, but you have to open her message on your phone and reply to it first before the location becomes available.
The amount of times that this has been asked here does tell me that *maybe* this part of game design needs some rethinking. :)
You are a legend. Thank you.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I suspect this is a language barrier issue, but... in Cassie's quest "Keep practicing with the camera" the hint is "(Hint: use the same shot for photos).

"use the same shot for photos"

What the hell does that mean? Always use close-up? Always use wide-angle? Other? While it's (technically) grammatically correct English, it makes no sense.
The hint basically means, that each session, just use one camera setting, to make sure you eventually see all the pictures available. So one session go for "with prop" and all shots "wide angle", next time you visit her do "with prop" and all shots at "medium", then do the same for "without prop", and so forth.

DanyD

Mar 3, 2018
not a big fan of that update, i had to replay all of it (including the grinding) to realise there was no new content with the main girl or jessy

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
So I haven't played this game in a long time and decided to download it and give it another go from scratch. I remember liking the game but I was really put off by the grind. Hopefully that has been addressed in the recent builds.
One thing however, I am trying to figure out which relationship 'changed' after I applied the incest patch (The latest one for 0.3.1). I don't see the MC referring to anyone as 'sis' or 'mom' (even though I don't think a Mom was ever in the game). Could someone help clarify that for me? The girls all seem like roommates to the MC.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
So I haven't played this game in a long time and decided to download it and give it another go from scratch. I remember liking the game but I was really put off by the grind. Hopefully that has been addressed in the recent builds.
One thing however, I am trying to figure out which relationship 'changed' after I applied the incest patch (The latest one for 0.3.1). I don't see the MC referring to anyone as 'sis' or 'mom' (even though I don't think a Mom was ever in the game). Could someone help clarify that for me? The girls all seem like roommates to the MC.
Both his mother and sister (no patch necessary, they're actually referred to as such) make an appearance later on in the game. The incest patch is pretty much useless at this point anyway, I see no reason to bother with it.

Reactions: kylarnoel

kylarnoel

Aug 31, 2019
Both his mother and sister (no patch necessary, they're actually referred to as such) make an appearance later on in the game. The incest patch is pretty much useless at this point anyway, I see no reason to bother with it.
Thanks for clearing that up!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes