TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, something tells me I did something wrong...... I hit the "end-game" before completing the Katia tasks. The last one is still in yellow. Is that normal, or....... what?

I reloaded the last save that had a screen where I could check the stats, and this is what I mean.

screenshot0001.png

I should note that I visited Katia EVERY weekend day (Sat and Sun) when it was possible, and yet the game ended before I could complete that last task of hers. WTF?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
OK, I found the solution..... load a previous save, then get to any weekday morning Mo-Th and use the "skip day" button to get to Saturday morning (in other words, DON'T go to school). Visit Katia, and only choose stretching (the non-repetitive choice) so you increase her Sexuality. Advance time until Sunday morning and repeat the above visit to Katia, choose stretching exercise. Then get to Monday morning any way you want, use the "skip day" to get to Saturday again, repeat all the above. You'll eventually finish Katia's tasks and see all her lewd content.

Once that's all done, visit school every day as usual, and eventually you'll complete Miss Cooper's and Gina's tasks.

I believe the dev should consider putting some sort of guard on the end-game to be sure other girls' tasks are finished first. My 2 cents, anyway.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chaughton22

x2jellx

Jan 21, 2020
I'm stuck at visit gina at night (the optional one) because if I visit her on friday night for the big scene, that optional task is automatically failed

also how to visit jessy at night 2, where I need to visit her on wednesday night but she's at the lounge with gina

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Is the 3.1 android port out yet or nah? Does 3.0 on android has known bugs? Im contemplating on downloading that one

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
No. He means the task after that one. It's the next step. I am stuck there too
Sorry. My fault.
You have to continuously visit her and keep grinding on the "Other Exercises". At the beginning there are just three on the left side, after doing this twice - as far as I remember - there are 6 exercises. You have to do them all (more than on one day). Then she will ask you to stay one day.

I don't like this kind of grinding and the developer wrote me, that he wants to reduce it.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
For those wanting a completed save as well as a few saves from various stages I have uploaded them to my drive. The saves are all on page 2 so they should not interfere with your saves unless you also have saves on page 2. Please note I am running 0.3.1 with both the cheat and Ipatch installed. BCP 0.3.1 saves
[/QUOTE
Thanks

Reactions: UraN82

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry. My fault.
You have to continuously visit her and keep grinding on the "Other Exercises". At the beginning there are just three on the left side, after doing this twice - as far as I remember - there are 6 exercises. You have to do them all (more than on one day). Then she will ask you to stay one day.

I don't like this kind of grinding and the developer wrote me, that he wants to reduce it.
i got all 6. tried 3-4 times. no luck

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Screenshot (136).png
How do I get intimate with Jessy? and what is that locked make her happy? I played with duck on Thursday. I tried taking shower on Tuesday but nothing. Please guide anyone

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
View attachment 817029
How do I get intimate with Jessy? and what is that locked make her happy? I played with duck on Thursday. I tried taking shower on Tuesday but nothing. Please guide anyone
romantic movie / dildo Though your stats are super high I hope you did not cheat your stats if so you could have broken the game.

Reactions: 0x52
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes