Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
bro I am still unable to open the katia quest.
I went there all the time but still unable to open the quest.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Camera and sportswear not showing in shop mean i havent enough money to buy them? If so how much are they?
Only the Camera can appear in the shop next door. The sports wear is available in a different shop.
As far as I know, money is not the trigger. You have to trigger certain events until they show up. Regarding the camera, I recommend to check your phone and ensure via pressing the ctlr button, that you have reached the end of the conversation. In case that there is a small arrow on the last message, it means that you have to press it and leave a reply. Many have stepped over this problem.
Regarding the sports wear, you have to ask Jessy on Friday late where you can buy such things and then the clothing shop will be available.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
bro I am still unable to open the katia quest.
I went there all the time but still unable to open the quest.
You have to visit her more often, unfortunately. Do never mess with the stats around. As far as I know you only can tweak the tenant points and the money. Never the other attributes! This can break easily the game.

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, I found the game very good, I just don't know if it will be a mistake or something else, but when I get to the scene of Gina in the reconciliation, it is not possible to continue with what remains pending, but the game itself, I loved it , the graphics, the sound, everything was great. Congratulations

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
Hello, I found the game very good, I just don't know if it will be a mistake or something else, but when I get to the scene of Gina in the reconciliation, it is not possible to continue with what remains pending, but the game itself, I loved it , the graphics, the sound, everything was great. Congratulations
That is not a problem on your side. This is an already reported issue.

Reactions: Tsutomu1983

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
how do i make jessy happy?
i took a shower on tuesday morning and she showed up
but she doesn't show up when i prepare breakfast
Only possibility I can think of is that you've already seen this event (or you've only tried on Saturday morning, when only Gina is there :)).
In that case, go to Jessy's room on Friday night to accept her offer.

scar.

May 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "vt3fan4evr, post: 4194690, membro: 2204681"]
Per coloro che desiderano un salvataggio completo e alcuni salvataggi da varie fasi, li ho caricati sul mio disco. I salvataggi sono tutti a pagina 2, quindi non dovrebbero interferire con i tuoi salvataggi a meno che tu non abbia anche salvataggi a pagina 2. Notare che sto eseguendo 0.3.1 con sia il trucco che Ipatch installati. BCP 0.3.1 salva
[/CITAZIONE]
hello thanks for sharing it, I wanted to delete the game ...... but with your saves you saved me

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Well, what can i say...
Diddnt really got into the game before, now i played the new version...
I loved it :love::love::love:
Great story, beautyfull Ladys and incredibble animations, great jobb Dev (y)(y):love::love:
Just finished the whole game, no errors, working great and waiting for continuation of the story :)
Last scene, dramatic, romantic, loved it :) But Katias Anal satellite scream was THE BEST HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We have Harem in every game, soo it would be nice with some other boys and men in the game aswell and a lot of Mommy OFCOURSE :p;):ROFLMAO:
Great game Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):love:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, what can i say...
Diddnt really got into the game before, now i played the new version...
I loved it :love::love::love:
Great story, beautyfull Ladys and incredibble animations, great jobb Dev (y)(y):love::love:
Just finished the whole game, no errors, working great and waiting for continuation of the story :)
Last scene, dramatic, romantic, loved it :) But Katias Anal satellite scream was THE BEST HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We have Harem in every game, soo it would be nice with some other boys and men in the game aswell and a lot of Mommy OFCOURSE :p;):ROFLMAO:
Great game Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):love:
Thanks! :giggle:

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, lol :devilish:;)

magus448

May 22, 2018
For Jessy try out all options several times after watching the romantic movie. New options eventually show up. For Katia, buy her a yellow exercise suit at the clothing store. Be sure to select the garment in your inventory before going to see her. Gina's should unlock after Jessy's is done.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes