Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The android version didn't for me .
Maybe because of the HQ . D:
Well the same goes to me. I downloaded the android version on the OP nopy. Tried to install it and then it says app cant be installed. Ive free up some space and still it cant be installed. The mega link file isnt there anymore. Played the 02.4 before and it install just fine and played the whole content. Hopefully android ports will be available soon.

ME2isthebest

Oct 8, 2019
For Jessy try out all options several times after watching the romantic movie. New options eventually show up. For Katia, buy her a yellow exercise suit at the clothing store. Be sure to select the garment in your inventory before going to see her. Gina's should unlock after Jessy's is done.
The dress isn't at the store though, will try the Jessie one though I thought I did it all already

*Edit*
So Jessie's stuff worked but for Katia even after speaking to Jessie on friday night and then going to the fashion store, there is still no yellow outfit, just the sports one that I already bought

Last edited:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Played it through to completion. Overall, thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't care for the grindiness, but I didn't fully understand the Tenant stat and the general give & take relationship it has with some of the other stats. It's actually important to sacrifice *a lot* of Tenant stat to see all of the scenes and increase others as quickly as possible. It took my slow brain awhile to pick up on those aspects.

I ended up cruising through several in-game weeks with the skip prompt, and several other portions holding down 'control', so obviously, I enjoyed none of those parts but once I was to hip to how things worked, it wasn't terrible.

Now, I feel like I experienced a complete main story arc, but a lot of side quests left me feeling unsatisfied, usually due to their incomplete nature.

Now, all things considered, I don't think I'd do it all again when the side quests are done, or more complete? I mean, I'd hope it'd be as simple as loading an old save to check out some odds and ends, but I guess its a wait and see. Like, I'm curious what sort of content there will be 1 year from now.

All said, I appreciate the experience. Ya'll did a fantastic job and I rate this very highly.

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
So i have a problem i completed all quests with Cassie, Katia, Olivia, Charlene and Alexia 1k tenant points. And still not able to say good night to Jesse, had the scene with Jesse also and stuck on Gina after Yoga is done, still the same scenes on Movie night. banana, box and big dick. I hate being stuck in a game.

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the game code :)
Indeed, programming is what gives me the most headaches, lol o_O
When I have overcome the hard work of creating the scenes, animations, and creating the dialogue, then comes the programming :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I know that command, he uses it for several things.
But to solve the problem, I used this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To see the scene of Sandra and Jessy, first you have to accept Jessy's offer by visiting her on Friday night; but you can't accept if you haven't seen her in the bathroom and in the kitchen giving you her good reasons to convince you, lol

But in the current version there's a problem that prevents you from seeing it in the kitchen...

...I've already fixed the problem for the next version, so you'll have to wait for v0.2.4b
That is just great i slept with Jesse got the scene in the Kitchen still stuck, Gina does not update. And Jesse does not update Friday night completed all other side quests with all the females.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
I'm currently stuck on these and have just been repeating events for in game weeks, need help please

View attachment 819589 View attachment 819590 View attachment 819591
Did you use the cheatmod? Your affection for Katia is to high. Normally if you get over 90 the clothing should have been unlocked.
You could use the cheatmod to bring it down to 90 and then do the exercises with Katia.

So i have a problem i completed all quests with Cassie, Katia, Olivia, Charlene and Alexia 1k tenant points. And still not able to say good night to Jesse, had the scene with Jesse also and stuck on Gina after Yoga is done, still the same scenes on Movie night. banana, box and big dick. I hate being stuck in a game.
Did you visit Jessy on different nights?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I think i found a bug or something, when cassie asks us to meet her in the studio first time when we get the phone, and her foto appears on the map, but don't allow us to select it.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think i found a bug or something, when cassie asks us to meet her in the studio first time when we get the phone, and her foto appears on the map, but don't allow us to select it.
i found the same problem
Have you checked if you can answer Cassie's message on the smartphone?
There is a small white arrow below.

If that's the problem, I'll have to change the programming so that it shows that icon once you have answered its message.

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
Have you checked if you can answer Cassie's message on the smartphone?
There is a small white arrow below.

If that's the problem, I'll have to change the programming so that it shows that icon once you have answered its message.
Yes i found it, but to solve this problem, make us respond automatically when we open the msg first time, a lot of people will miss it the it is.

Reactions: noway1

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes i found it, but to solve this problem, make us respond automatically when we open the msg first time, a lot of people will miss it the it is.
Well, no doubt explanations are needed to let people know :p

But the system will remain the same, you will have to respond, because for example, in the mission to buy the camera, you have to respond after having bought it, and that will happen in other cases too ;)

Xevrob

Apr 18, 2020
Did you use the cheatmod? Your affection for Katia is to high. Normally if you get over 90 the clothing should have been unlocked.
You could use the cheatmod to bring it down to 90 and then do the exercises with Katia.

Did you visit Jessy on different nights?
I did the bathroom scene and also the duckuo scene. The one night where she is going to sleep in her bed but is awake when you go in. I Visited her every night when she is home or in the room and sometimes when i go to Gina's room is more available in future updates and i have not even triggered the scene after Gina and douche head Scott fight.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Well. Completed the game without getting any error :)

I have played previous version at my other computer but have no access to it. Kathy endings changed? I remember as if MC deflorated her. As if they did not try anal?

I hope this is not a spoiler :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well. Completed the game without getting any error :)

I have played previous version at my other computer but have no access to it. Kathy endings changed? I remember as if MC deflorated her. As if they did not try anal?

I hope this is not a spoiler :)
Katia's path has not changed in this version, so what you have seen is the same as in previous versions.

And yes, you are spoiling it, lol
Better if you put your comment using the "Spoiler" function, by clicking on the "..." in the text tools menu :p;)

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I'm enjoying the game so far, but man, that Mistress Cooper scene is lame and a serious chore to get through if you're not into femdom, which I'm not. The worst part is having to sit through MC "reluctantly admit" about how great it is, when the visuals certainly don't look like it would be great at all. Hopefully there are no unavoidable scenes coming up where suddenly he gets off on slamming his balls in a car door repeatedly.

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
the passage where I have to visit Katia in her apartment has not been unlocked, I have not used the cheats

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes