AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I entirely agree. I love the contrast between Gina, the sweet and caring friend, and the "other" Gina, capable of fingering herself to orgasm three times in a row in her bathroom, or getting herself off in her living-room after doing yoga :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
She is a young woman with heavenly beauty and feminine needs :geek:
has moral doubts but also the needs of the body :giggle::giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
It's a bug, but it won't stop you from progressing with Katia. Keep visiting her and doing all the exercises (the ones that don't say "repetition"), you will be gaining points and after a few visits new quests will be unlocked.

Go sleep in your room.

ALERT: This is the last quest of the current (and previous) version; after this quest you won't be able to do any more, so better do the others before this one.
(Sorry for this, it's to "block" Gina once this mission is accomplished; the relationship isn't programmed to continue and it wouldn't make sense to continue seeing the same thing with her as if nothing had happened, lol).
I think it makes sense from the point of view of story telling. But the player does not know this. So I recommend here and in possible future similar occasions, to warn the player, that he/she cannot go back or finish open quest after this passing this point.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

hoobastank404

Aug 11, 2017
Is there any way to speed up some of these ridiculously slow animations? It takes 30 seconds for a girl to stand up or walk up and introduce herself. Kinda silly.

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020
mgomez0077 said

I have similar positive feelings for the two game characters
Katie from "Broken Dreams"
and half-sister from "Sunshine Love"
Sorry, both nice girls but Gina is Gina.... Smokey, sultry and sexy yet somehow still retains that perfect innocence.
Is there any way to speed up some of these ridiculously slow animations? It takes 30 seconds for a girl to stand up or walk up and introduce herself. Kinda silly.
Can't say I've experienced that

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
To the creators, be careful with the copyright issues, you use a lot of name's that are subject to copyright, like marvel, dc, and other, make sure you can use them without getting trouble, or change the name for something similar the original one's.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
:love::devilish::love: BCP v0.3.1, now available for "Contributors" and "Fans" !!! :love::devilish::love:

BCP v0.3.1.png

Available versions for PC/MAC/Linux (HQ 5GB or LQ 2GB) and Android (2GB) ;)
Fast links available through GDrive :p

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes