Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm starting to dislike this game, from like to dislike , this game is now from fast to slow pace, slow development = small content ( That's all you can get for Olivia and Gina content for how many months or years?) the slow progress and development would be considerable if the update has big content ( like BeingADik, BecomeARockstar, Milfy City, Summertime Saga) but the update looks like just a monthly content of other game developers , So disappointed , shame this has a big potential

Edit : I may be wrong , I just look at the images folder and animation , but I didn't see that new 98 animation

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm starting to dislike this game, from like to dislike , this game is now from fast to slow pace, slow development = small content ( That's all you can get for Olivia and Gina content for how many months or years?) the slow progress and development would be considerable if the update has big content ( like BeingADik, BecomeARockstar, Milfy City, Summertime Saga) but the update looks like just a monthly content of other game developers , So disappointed , shame this has a big potential

Edit : I may be wrong , I just look at the images folder and animation , but I didn't see that new 98 animation
I agree that the pace is a little slow, but as I have commented before, it's not my main job, and I have to dedicate free hours to it... I do what I can, and I'm not lying if I say that it's much more than the body can bear, lol... you don't know the nights I've gone to sleep at 2am on weekdays and at 6am on weekends o_O:HideThePain:

I don't have to lie, besides it's very easy to check... the 98 new animations are there, as well as 528 new images :rolleyes::p
But, apart from that, many changes and improvements have been made in the programming.

Finally, I don't think your comparisons are fair, lol...let's take a look...
BeingADik > 8.170 patrons
BecomeARockstar > 801 patrons
Milfy City > 6.202
Summertime Saga > 27.262 (lol)

Porcus Entertainment > 267

"Give me" that support and the updates will be much faster... those people can dedicate the whole day to the game, that's the difference :rolleyes::KEK:;)

clms100

Mar 19, 2020
I agree that the pace is a little slow, but as I have commented before, it's not my main job, and I have to dedicate free hours to it... I do what I can, and I'm not lying if I say that it's much more than the body can bear, lol... you don't know the nights I've gone to sleep at 2am on weekdays and at 6am on weekends o_O:HideThePain:

I don't have to lie, besides it's very easy to check... the 98 new animations are there, as well as 528 new images :rolleyes::p
But, apart from that, many changes and improvements have been made in the programming.

Finally, I don't think your comparisons are fair, lol...let's take a look...
BeingADik > 8.170 patrons
BecomeARockstar > 801 patrons
Milfy City > 6.202
Summertime Saga > 27.262 (lol)

Porcus Entertainment > 267

"Give me" that support and the updates will be much faster... those people can dedicate the whole day to the game, that's the difference :rolleyes::KEK:;)
You do a great job. And I think it necessary to acknowledge the effort and dedication you have with the game. And I fully agree that the comparisons are not very accurate, in view of the differences you have regarding the time of dedication. For this reason, nothing can be reproached regarding the time in the updates, nor in the number of images that compose them, such as the new lines in the texts. What I hope is that more players are encouraged to support you and that this project continues to grow.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You do a great job. And I think it necessary to acknowledge the effort and dedication you have with the game. And I fully agree that the comparisons are not very accurate, in view of the differences you have regarding the time of dedication. For this reason, nothing can be reproached regarding the time in the updates, nor in the number of images that compose them, such as the new lines in the texts. What I hope is that more players are encouraged to support you and that this project continues to grow.
Thanks! :giggle:

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020

This is a great game with lots of content. Grindy yes, but it's that grind that makes the payoff worthwhile. I'm daily looking out for updates because this game is my jam. I really like it and as the dev himself has said, he has another life to live outside of game development. Lets be honest, most of us come on here and grab these games for free.. we don't support the dev on patreon or such like, yet we expect quality content on demand. I'm as guilty of my own statement as most others, but I may well join mgomez0077 patreon very soon, because I'm impressed with his game and his willingness to communicate through this thread regularly.

That's the bottom line really, the more support devs get, the more likely they are to produce high end content regularly as it's worth their time and effort.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is a great game with lots of content. Grindy yes, but it's that grind that makes the payoff worthwhile. I'm daily looking out for updates because this game is my jam. I really like it and as the dev himself has said, he has another life to live outside of game development. Lets be honest, most of us come on here and grab these games for free.. we don't support the dev on patreon or such like, yet we expect quality content on demand. I'm as guilty of my own statement as most others, but I may well join mgomez0077 patreon very soon, because I'm impressed with his game and his willingness to communicate through this thread regularly.

That's the bottom line really, the more support devs get, the more likely they are to produce high end content regularly as it's worth their time and effort.
Thanks! :giggle:

You leave me speechless with these comments, lol

Well, wake up and read this is the best, I'm going to have a good day today :p;)

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering a couple of Jessy events. First the "Intimate with Jessy". I have completed all the movie related events but this event doesn't seem to happen. Any suggestion as to when and where this event takes place.

Also she hasn't made the webcam offer yet. When and where does this occur and does the "Intimate with Jessy" event occur first.

My numbers with her are Sex 99 Af 56. Also in my game, I can no longer visit her Jessy in the morning. Thoughts?

Akron Paul

Jul 21, 2017
For those looking for Android port...I think renpy75 has it for 3.1 version... haven't tried it yet...so don't know if it works

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering a couple of Jessy events. First the "Intimate with Jessy". I have completed all the movie related events but this event doesn't seem to happen. Any suggestion as to when and where this event takes place.

Also she hasn't made the webcam offer yet. When and where does this occur and does the "Intimate with Jessy" event occur first.

My numbers with her are Sex 99 Af 56. Also in my game, I can no longer visit her Jessy in the morning. Thoughts?
You'll see the webcam quest after completing the "Intimate with Jessy" quest.To see that scene ("Intimate with Jessy"), watch the romantic movie and choose the option box+dildo (the normal one, lol), and Jessy will take you to her room :eek::love:

You can't visit her anymore in the morning because you must have already seen everything that can be seen :devilish:

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
You'll see the webcam quest after completing the "Intimate with Jessy" quest.To see that scene ("Intimate with Jessy"), watch the romantic movie and choose the option box+dildo (the normal one, lol), and Jessy will take you to her room :eek::love:

You can't visit her anymore in the morning because you must have already seen everything that can be seen :devilish:
I don't get that option. I get Banana, Nothing, Box or Cock.

EDIT: never mind it finally triggered.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

To get more support of course you'll have to sell yourself, you have to prove that you are worth supporting and investing time , I would have support and become a patreon if only I am not disappointed, I don't mind the grind at all if it's worth it in the end but as of now It isn't worth the grind, can't go all the way with my favorite girls, Gina and Olivia while that asshole boyfriend of Gina already banged them both, you see I'm a jealous guy , I am the one stealing the girls not the one watching girls getting fucked (can't count the magic dream or mind control sex or whatever you call that) and it's been years since I am waiting for that to happen , Now I understand your point but I am sure you also understand why I am disappointed

I'm not saying you lied maybe because I didn't play for a very long time that I already can't recognize what's new anymore, or maybe in every scene there are many different angles that made it that many

No thanks , seeing it as of now, I will just be more disappointed , in sales industry you'll have to meet the customer's satisfaction first before you earn their money so maybe If I already will have what I have been waiting for so long but I guess for now , see you next year , knowing you maybe next September and we'll see

Last edited:
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I just finished this version of the game, good game so far but there's a lot of content we miss and the quests don't help find that content, find a system to give us tips to that content like what's happening in the school bathroom and i couldn't make the last 2 quests of Katia. In my opinion we must have access to finish all quests, only than put the screen with that version or game finished, or allow us to get back to the game after the game credits end to allow us finish the remaining quests.

Tip to improve the making of the game, to have more content every update, just make the majority of the updates only with story content, even with scenes you want to improve later with more options or new technology, create now the spine of the game, like MrDots do, he makes a lot of content every time, and later he improves the game with an update only with bug fixes and plot holes fixes. I Know he was more time to work in the game than you but if you focus your time only making story content you will have more people happy, and when you think it's time make an update with only fixes and improvements without new story content, and if you need more time to finish an update please take more time, don't rush quality.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah... I finished this version too...
The new animations and pictures are really awesome,really nice rework BUT yeah some old renders really missing for me example mother,sister contents!
But everything else are really good for me!!

Reactions: Fanatic7
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes