BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Hello,

Anybody knows why can't I go to photo studio? is this a bug? because there is no circle to click and select.

1601379600340.png

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
You have to reply to Cassie's message, go to your room to do so
Yeah, it is not good designed. You are not the first person who did not get what to do.

Well, no doubt explanations are needed to let people know :p

But the system will remain the same, you will have to respond, because for example, in the mission to buy the camera, you have to respond after having bought it, and that will happen in other cases too ;)

Reactions: BatGyro

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Finished the latest content today and have really enjoyed this game. Nice escapism in these godawful times. I liked Charlene, Cassie and Katia, Jessy didn`t do it for me...weird features.
Mostly cannot wait for the first date, the main story content between MC and his true love, Gina is what drew me in. Excellent work and some of the animations were shit hot.

EDIT- That dancing animation of Cassie the Vamp at the end? holy shit.......seriously amazing!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Purple

ManOfCulture111

Sep 24, 2020
Finished the latest content today and have really enjoyed this game. Nice escapism in these godawful times. I liked Charlene, Cassie and Katia, Jessy didn`t do it for me...weird features.
Mostly cannot wait for the first date, the main story content between MC and his true love, Gina is what drew me in. Excellent work and some of the animations were shit hot.

EDIT- That dancing animation of Cassie the Vamp at the end? holy shit.......seriously amazing!
hey can u tell how u completed mission after this story of katia ?
what should i do next ? i'm stuck in katias story loop

screenshot0001.png

jefferz61

Sep 2, 2020

I completely agree with you. Jessy was the least favourite story arc for me, I think basically because she's an out and out slut anyways, so getting into her pants seemed inevitable from the start and thus not too much of a challenge. My main jam at the minute is Charlene, but that might just be because I have a think about nerdy geek girls.

I'll go so far as to say this is one of the top games currently being worked on.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I completely agree with you. Jessy was the least favourite story arc for me, I think basically because she's an out and out slut anyways, so getting into her pants seemed inevitable from the start and thus not too much of a challenge. My main jam at the minute is Charlene, but that might just be because I have a think about nerdy geek girls.

I'll go so far as to say this is one of the top games currently being worked on.
Charlene is so hot when she changes her clothes and the Lois Lane look when her hair was up? whoa. Yeah I found Jessy unattractive from the start, but her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
THIS WASNT AMAZING! I HATE EVERY PART OF IT! And i cant even choice to be man up! We dont have choice in this scene wow amazing realy amazing... And worst part is after backing up my old save and starting avoid study part of game i have learned for earning scenes (Like rubber duck) i need saw mr.copper slave scenes! TRULY AMAZING!

Screenshot_2.jpg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
THIS WASNT AMAZING! I HATE EVERY PART OF IT! And i cant even choice to be man up! We dont have choice in this scene wow amazing realy amazing... And worst part is after backing up my old save and starting avoid study part of game i have learned for earning scenes (Like rubber duck) i need saw mr.copper slave scenes! TRULY AMAZING!

View attachment 838307
The MC is a naive country bumpkin. He has the potential to grow but, in order to do so, he needs to have actual experiences; Ms Cooper's events are part of that and he needs to go through the early phases in order to, eventually, turn the tables on her and become the 'alpha' you want him to be.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

View attachment 838307
If you finished the game you will see the tables are already starting to turn for him in regards to Ms Cooper.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How can i open missing ones? BTW i have seen rubber duck scene twice but its not became checked. Its bugged i gues.

Screenshot_3.jpg

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes