neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
It seems that skipping time only appears on screen after the college location is shown on map but because it's such a long time since i played the beginning of the game, which now i must play again, i can not remember how to unlock the college. How was that, please ?
It will happen automatically. You just have to wait two or three days. ;)

nuller

Aug 6, 2020
Had to start a new game after the update. I cannot trigger the scenes with cassie after the first photo shoot.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Mannnn, is it hard to play v 3.1 from the beginning.. I was informed about like 5 missions, had already the first scene with Miss Cooper at her home but i can still not see anything on screen on which i can click and get to some menu where i can read what those 5 missions are. I have no phone and there are still no icons on screen for time forwarding..
EDIT
I see the missions , they are listed by each girl, just have to guess where to look when you get one mission
Time forwarding is also finally there..
Still no phone.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
is all the scene from ms. cooper all femdom ?
It look like
Not so, the first scene with her is not, and if you reach the end of v0.3.1 you will be able to know how will be the future visits to Ms Cooper ;)

like the game but is there any way to do away with all the annoying pauses
Some pauses are necessary to avoid skipping some images, you know, some players click too fast, lol
But if you tell me what the most annoying ones are I can try to correct them for the next version ;)

But this is what I get when I go to the shop
View attachment 852356 View attachment 852356
Katia's path is a bit complex and the programming isn't good, it will be revised for the next version so that these things don't happen.
I guess you have achieved a level of affection and/or sexuality points that has made you advance beyond the purchase of the new sports dress for Katia without having to buy it.
Out of curiosity, have you used any cheats to increase those points?

I see that you have 111 points of affinity with her and this should be impossible, the maximum is 100... the only way I can think of to solve your problem is to lower those points to less than 70 and continue visiting her to retake the correct order of missions and to unlock the dress in the fashion store.

how do i reconciliate with Gina? I have done every other quest in the game, but can't figure this one out
If you have already completed all of Ms. Cooper's missions, including the last visit to her home where Jennifer appears, all you have to do is go to sleep in your room to trigger Gina's last mission.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Got message from Cassie to come in the afternoon at the studio, it is afternoon, her picture appears on map but the studio is NOT THERE so i can not click on it to go there. 7670d05f971f5dce729b3fb6eed95f22.jpg be6de60476fee6d2eb1ea90a5c67af5c.png

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes