-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
mgomez0077, I'm positive this has been reported before, but after searching through several pages with searches like sexuality and affection, and then after going several pages back from the end of this thread, I gave up trying to find a previous report of this. I'll just let you know here regardless. I apologize that I'm repeating information you probably already know. There are a few places where Affection and Sexuality are swapped. The larger picture (showing current points level) and the text notification of what's increased at the bottom should match, but there are places where they don't (see the image at the bottom of this post). Here are a couple of places in the game where I've seen this:
  • Movie Night: When you choose a Romantic film, Gina's "Current" image is incorrect (it should be Affection, not Sexuality). (If you choose Horror, there are no problems.)
  • Alexia at the Bar: Friday nights, at the end of the conversation with Alexia, the "Earned" text at the bottom of the first notification of a stat increase is incorrect (it should be Sexuality, not Affection).
Another issue I found (which I'm also sure has been reported before) is when Tony takes a nap. He now gets a progressively decreasing Energy score displayed afterward. (At the time of writing this post, he has -1570 in my game.)

There might be more, but I haven't noticed them. I recently restarted with this v0.3.1 release, though, so I can point out more if I find them.

BCP AffSex Swapped.png

• Star-struck
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Look at the last page :FacePalm:
Time to get the meme back...
tenor.gif

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

mgomez0077, I'm positive this has been reported before, but after searching through several pages with searches like sexuality and affection, and then after going several pages back from the end of this thread, I gave up trying to find a previous report of this. I'll just let you know here regardless. I apologize that I'm repeating information you probably already know. There are a few places where Affection and Sexuality are swapped. The larger picture (showing current points level) and the text notification of what's increased at the bottom should match, but there are places where they don't (see the image at the bottom of this post). Here are a couple of places in the game where I've seen this:
  • Movie Night: When you choose a Romantic film, Gina's "Current" image is incorrect (it should be Affection, not Sexuality). (If you choose Horror, there are no problems.)
  • Alexia at the Bar: Friday nights, at the end of the conversation with Alexia, the "Earned" text at the bottom of the first notification of a stat increase is incorrect (it should be Sexuality, not Affection).
Another issue I found (which I'm also sure has been reported before) is when Tony takes a nap. He now gets a progressively decreasing Energy score displayed afterward. (At the time of writing this post, he has -1570 in my game.)

There might be more, but I haven't noticed them. I recently restarted with this v0.3.1 release, though, so I can point out more if I find them.

View attachment 853206
Wow, I know it can be annoying to always report the same things, especially in cases where the answer is only a few posts away (which isn't the case)... but there's no need to apologize, I appreciate you reporting errors, only then can they be fixed ;)
So, thanks!

I take note of this problem in the affection/sexuality points; most likely it's a translation mistake, but the points are assigned correctly.

As for the energy points, don't worry, they aren't "operative"... it's something I thought at the beginning of the game but most probably it will be removed :p

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Look at the last page :FacePalm:
If you mean this answer to this problem on the last page: " You need to go to your room and check your phone " as i already said i got that message from Cassie already on my phone and did read it and i must now go to the studio. But the studio is not on the map as shown in my screenshots. Only the picture of Cassie is on the map. So this is no answer to the problem. It seems to be a bug. I add again the screenshot of what i see on the map AFTER I RED THAT MESSAGE in my room. Cassie is there, the studio is not:
be6de60476fee6d2eb1ea90a5c67af5c.png

EDIT:
I see a more detailed answer on page 266 but that is by no means the "last page" as you wrote :) After replying to the message the studio is shown on map.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If you mean this answer to this problem on the last page: " You need to go to your room and check your phone " as i already said i got that message from Cassie already on my phone and did read it and i must now go to the studio. But the studio is not on the map as shown in my screenshots. Only the picture of Cassie is on the map. So this is no answer to the problem. It seems to be a bug. I add again the screenshot of what i see on the map AFTER I RED THAT MESSAGE in my room. Cassie is there, the studio is not:
View attachment 853242

EDIT:
I see a more detailed answer on page 266 but that is by no means the "last page" as you wrote :) After replying to the message the studio is shown on map.
I was giving a hint, do you need me to play the game for you?

Reactions: UncleVT

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I was giving a hint, do you need me to play the game for you?
For starters, not everyone may have the same number of posts/page, for me the 'last page' is 269, so the hint you gave is not so much a hint but more a shot in the dark if the answer is actually on page 266 (again, depening on posts/page)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
For starters, not everyone may have the same number of posts/page, for me the 'last page' is 269, so the hint you gave is not so much a hint but more a shot in the dark if the answer is actually on page 266 (again, depening on posts/page)
I was pointing them towards my most recent post in the thread which was one page back from their comment.

Nice try :FacePalm:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
There are a few places where Affection and Sexuality are swapped. The larger picture (showing current points level) and the text notification of what's increased at the bottom should match, but there are places where they don't (see the image at the bottom of this post). Here are a couple of places in the game where I've seen this:
Fixed for the next version, thanks! ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
May 5, 2020
Not so, the first scene with her is not, and if you reach the end of v0.3.1 you will be able to know how will be the future visits to Ms Cooper ;)

Some pauses are necessary to avoid skipping some images, you know, some players click too fast, lol
But if you tell me what the most annoying ones are I can try to correct them for the next version ;)

Katia's path is a bit complex and the programming isn't good, it will be revised for the next version so that these things don't happen.
I guess you have achieved a level of affection and/or sexuality points that has made you advance beyond the purchase of the new sports dress for Katia without having to buy it.
Out of curiosity, have you used any cheats to increase those points?

I see that you have 111 points of affinity with her and this should be impossible, the maximum is 100... the only way I can think of to solve your problem is to lower those points to less than 70 and continue visiting her to retake the correct order of missions and to unlock the dress in the fashion store.

If you have already completed all of Ms. Cooper's missions, including the last visit to her home where Jennifer appears, all you have to do is go to sleep in your room to trigger Gina's last mission.
Well, i didnt cheat, I found out to late how to raise sexuality. ( By complimenting her shape) and did the other option to many times. Thats how I raised affinity so high without progressing the story. How do i lower those points to 70??

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, i didnt cheat, I found out to late how to raise sexuality. ( By complimenting her shape) and did the other option to many times. Thats how I raised affinity so high without progressing the story. How do i lower those points to 70??
Oh, okay, I understand... WOW! You must have repeated many times the trainings in the park :eek:, sorry :confused:
I take note to limit the points of affection that can be obtained in the trainings in the park so that this cannot happen :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ermm... Maybe it's me, but all Android link were either broken or removed.
The links for Android and MAC, here, are for v0.3 "Release Candidate", which contained several bugs and is not recommended to play... if you want and are interested, in there are all the links of the last v0.3.1

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
FYI, maybe it was reported... there are still scenes in v 3.1 where the name of the MC appears as Tony although i changed it from the beginning on and it appears changed in most scenes, bun not in all. One where it appears as Tony is the first scene with Cassie after buying the camera.

Another little "bug": In the scene with Ms Cooper in the basement there is the choice to call her Ms Cooper or Mistress Cooper. Whatever you click there, it will always be Mistress Cooper for the rest of the scene.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
FYI, maybe it was reported... there are still scenes in v 3.1 where the name of the MC appears as Tony although i changed it from the beginning on and it appears changed in most scenes, bun not in all. One where it appears as Tony is the first scene with Cassie after buying the camera.

Another little "bug": In the scene with Ms Cooper in the basement there is the choice to call her Ms Cooper or Mistress Cooper. Whatever you click there, it will always be Mistress Cooper for the rest of the scene.
Fixed for next version, thanks for notifying! ;)

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
There is multiple penetration tag. So do the girls have sex with other men, if yes, is it optional?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There is multiple penetration tag. So do the girls have sex with other men, if yes, is it optional?
There is one scene where an LI has sex with her pre-existing boyfriend (which you don't have to see) but other than that, no.

The multiple penetration tag is the result of a fuck machine IIRC.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
There is one scene where an LI has sex with her pre-existing boyfriend (which you don't have to see) but other than that, no.
Well, "no" in the sense that you don't see other scenes with any of the girls and other men (except the avoidable one you mentioned) but what Olivia does all the time with other men for instance is by no means a "no" :) She at least talks about it and also other characters mention it. In fact among all these sexy girls only 2 and the little sister are (still) virgins. So you can imagine lots of "multiple penetrations"... which you don't see :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Another scene where Tony name appears in spite of having it changed from the beginning on:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes